Favorite/Ugliest/Cutest/Most Annoying Female/Male Child Awards!

Carter

Next oldest is probably... Frederick? I dunno what she says to him, but beyond that you're getting to the point where it still makes sense for her to say as a 12-13 year old.

You do realize that if this is the case, then a Female Morgan that has Severa as her sister is likely 10 years old.

Unrelated to the above, I disagree with her being this young, but I wouldn't be surprised if she WAS one of the younger ones in the group. I'd guess 15 or 16 personally. Hasn't gotten the last round of maturation yet of the growing process.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that if this is the case, then a Female Morgan that has Severa as her sister is likely 10 years old.

Unrelated to the above, I disagree with her being this young, but I wouldn't be surprised if she WAS one of the younger ones in the group. I'd guess 15 or 16 personally. Hasn't gotten the last round of maturation yet of the growing process.

wait that means Nah is also around 10

*gasp*

WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING

My least favourite is Laurent. He's more practical than Miriel and his heart's often in the right place, but I dislike how nosy he can be. I was actually glad when Noire chewed him out and told him to back off...

See? Nah is correct to assume he's been creeping on her.

Dang.

I didn't think there would be so much Severa hate.

Guess some people just hate tsunderes..

Or absolutely adore her. As someone mentioned earlier, it's rather fitting. She's a base breaker for a reason.

Or absolutely adore her. As someone mentioned earlier, it's rather fitting. She's a base breaker for a reason.

That's why I love Severa.

I understand that some people would think that Tsundere's are annoying, but isn't that what also makes them great?

Because, I love cold-hearted, selfish people, unless they're being mean to ME.

...Could've sworn that her supports with Cynthia led to them agreeing to be friends, and gaining respect for each other and that her A support with her father led to her refusing a 'reward' because she just wants to spend time with him. I could not be remembering correctly, of course. *looks up both*Yeah, her A support with Cynthia is three competitions with the two of them learning that there is more to the other than they'd expected and SEVERA actually suggests that the two try to be friends. It ends with the two of them falling asleep.Her A support with her father starts with her going through all the different ways she's lesser than her "perfect mother" after trying to do chores just as her father suggested last time. Her father reassures her that she doesn't have to be her mother and to stop talking like that as he feels he failed. This causes Severa to start crying and reassure her father that no, he didn't fail [with a possible implication that she didn't mean to imply that]. The exact line is, in response to her father asking about her reward for doing her chores, "No. I don't need it. I don't need anything but you, Daddy!" Unless you're talking about the C supports, not the A's? ...well, for the the father support, I am pretty damn certain that there are quite a few people who have manipulated either parent to get what they wanted, no matter how much they like said parent. I've seen my cousins do it and I'm not so high as to think I haven't done it as well, though I cannot think of an example offhand.As for the Cynthia support, Severa's bad, but Cythina is just as quick with the insults. I don't think the C or B supports are very good for either of them, actually. Both of them appear petty, imo. With Owain? ...Strange... *looking it up*

C support - Severa sees Owain naming weapons [which I personally find ridiculous, but okay] and calls him childish (rudely). Owain tries to name her sword, but she says no (rudely again). [Okay, see your point here.]

B - Owain tries to help her name her 'special moves' [again this is ridiculous in my opinion]. Severa notes the ridiculousness, and goes a little overboard in doing so. [i see fair points, but Severa does need a little tact in saying them.]A - Severa learns that Owain has secluded himself and goes after him. Severa tries to get some sense into him as there is an important meeting [badly]. When that doesn't work, she tells him to just ignore her as she's a big jerk anyway and that his ability to do what he wants is a strength. This snaps him to his senses. [Could've been better, but still...]S - Owain apologizes about earlier, but Severa states that she should be the one apologizing. She holds out her weapon to show that it does have a name, with Owain laughing at how she gave him grief about the same thing. The name turns out to be his, because he was always nice even when she wasn't and is a person she's always able to trust. She admits to liking him and starts crying because all she does is say mean things. Owain admits his own feelings after this point. [i rather like this S support].

now, I shall admit that while Owain is funny, there are a LOT of times where I just want to strangle him because... yeah... I find things like naming your weapons silly and shouting attacks is also... yeah, good way to get yourself killed. I much prefer the serious Owain that shows up at infrequent intervals. ...Er, point is, my summaries are (likely) biased for that reason.

Well, I never paired her with Owain so I didn't know about that. I do admit my argument was flawed in that regard and that I really should have read all of her supports before judging her like that.

However, regarding her befriending Cynthia, it's not because of Severa realizing she was being overtly rude but because she viewed Cynthia as worthy of her respect after all (Cynthia agreed to befriend her for the same reason).

I was also pointing out the C ranks in both support convos with her dad and Cynthia, where she outright manipulates her father for no reason and she insults Cynthia COMPLETELY unprovoked, and Cynthia was pretty obviously trying to verbally defend herself (doesn't make it okay that she insulted her back, of course, but it's a common reaction for people to have after being insulted out of nowhere).

You do have a point with her father's A support, but I always saw that (and most of her other supports) as her recognizing the worth of the person she's talking to, not her recognizing her behavior was wrong.

I think that at this point people interpret things in different ways, which explains us not seeing eye-to-eye on her behavior and character development. Of course, you were right on a few points and my argument was flawed but I still hold my opinion on her.

(doesn't make it okay that she insulted her back, of course, but it's a common reaction for people to have after being insulted out of nowhere).

Yes it does. Severa was being absolutely shitty out of nowhere because Cynthia was being...herself. GODS FORBID SOMEONE BE THEMSELVES! Cynthia's reaction is more than acceptable. She wasnt being nearly as rude to Severa as Severa was to her. Cynthia was actually like, "no one gives a shit. go away." Whereas Severa was like "You are so stupid and everyone hates you, you stupid bitch." Cynthia's response made me love Cynthia more.

Yes it does. Severa was being absolutely shitty out of nowhere because Cynthia was being...herself. GODS FORBID SOMEONE BE THEMSELVES! Cynthia's reaction is more than acceptable. She wasnt being nearly as rude to Severa as Severa was to her. Cynthia was actually like, "no one gives a shit. go away." Whereas Severa was like "You are so stupid and everyone hates you, you stupid bitch." Cynthia's response made me love Cynthia more.

As this would make you like Cynthia more, this actually made me like Severa more...

I mean, Severa was also being... herself. Severa probably just thought that Cynthia trying to be a hero was pathetic.

As this would make you like Cynthia more, this actually made me like Severa more...

I mean, Severa was also being... herself. Severa probably just thought that Cynthia trying to be a hero was pathetic.

Doesn't give Severa an excuse to insult her. If you tried to accomplish something you really wanted and someone insulted you out of nowhere about it, how would you feel? Severa was bullying Cynthia, and while she's allowed to have an opinion bullying Cynthia for it was NOT okay.

Doesn't give Severa an excuse to insult her. If you tried to accomplish something you really wanted and someone insulted you out of nowhere about it, how would you feel? Severa was bullying Cynthia, and while she's allowed to have an opinion bullying Cynthia for it was NOT okay.

I wouldn't care. Just walk it off, and it's not like anything anyone says will affect you.

Keep your head held high, like nothing can bother you.

And besides, they made up in their A support.

You do realize that not everyone is that strong, right? That some people CAN'T just brush it off easily and keep walking?

Regardless, the way Severa acted towards Cynthia was pretty mean, no excuses for it. Nor do I really care if she has a reason to act the way she does in-game. Everyone has reasons to be the way they are, but reasons don't always excuse your actions.

And besides, they made up in their A support.

To this point, Severa does a lot of redemptive (in my eyes) things in her A and S supports and not to mention in FP3. She has a rocky start and I understand why people give up on her after her bullying of Cynthia or any other negative interactions but I can't help marveling at how she volunteered herself as a sacrifice to help Lucina escape or how she keeps an eye out for Noire. Sure, she doesn't like everyone that much but she is capable of caring and she's a great character when she does.

Severa's not the only child guilty of bullying. Inigo is like this with Owain, Brady and Gerome. I feel like Inigo doesn't get as much hate since he usually gets his comeuppance.

I actually prefer Severa over Inigo since most of her supports end up with her resolving her issues with her companion as opposed to lolinigocantgetlaid.

You do realize that not everyone is that strong, right? That some people CAN'T just brush it off easily and keep walking?

Regardless, the way Severa acted towards Cynthia was pretty mean, no excuses for it. Nor do I really care if she has a reason to act the way she does in-game. Everyone has reasons to be the way they are, but reasons don't always excuse your actions.

Yes sir, they do not. Severa should be ashamed. But I still like her.

In Severa's S supports, she's not as cruel/mean/unforgiving/pushy as her B/C supports with everyone. And when she insults someone in supports, she apologizes for the way she behaves, and the other unit forgives her. So doesn't that make up for her horrible attitude?

And, in her A supports with her father's, she insults herself, and makes herself feel totally worthless. She has her share of bad days too.

My favorite is Morgan(F) because my child is obviously top tier.

My least favorite is Severa.

THAT WAS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ugh.

Ack! ACK!

Not looking for another argument..

So much Severa hate! It's killing me!

My favorite girly! x_x

Edited by Carter

Ack! ACK!

So many Severa hate! It's killing me!

My favorite girly! x_x

If it makes you feel better I don't hate any of the kids. Severa is just my least favorite because of her bitchiness.

THAT WAS MIIIIIIIIIIINE

Ack! ACK!

So many Severa hate! It's killing me!

My favorite girly! x_x

It's alright. She does have a lot of supporters as well.

Where is the Morgan support? M or F I don't care, he/she is the ultimate warrior and has your genes!1!!!!1!

I forgot to mention Morgan!

Along with being the best units, both Morgans and great. Male Morgan is such a dork and he's so cute asdfghjkl. Female Morgan is such a troll, I love it. Her supports with Inigo are fantastic.

I forgot to mention Morgan!

Along with being the best units, both Morgans and great. Male Morgan is such a dork and he's so cute asdfghjkl. Female Morgan is such a troll, I love it. Her supports with Inigo are fantastic.

Is it wrong if I like her support with Yarne :(