Coke or Pepsi?

IceBrand

105 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer the most?

• Coke.
    • Pepsi.
    • Other.

I like Pepsi over Coke they both have a similar flavor to me yet they are different Pepsi has a more I don`t know how can I explain it? more of a brisk crisp taste especially when cold. Coke has a more sweeter flavor to it but yeah for me Pepsi wins over Coke but there is a soda I like better than both and that is Root Beer one of the #1 sodas in my opinion I love Root Beeeeer!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly I drink water.

Seriously, I don't even drink juice anymore, much less fizzy, sugary, artificially flavored drinks.

In fact, come to think of it, I don't think I've EVER had a Coke or Pepsi before. Mostly just Sprite.

Edited by Thiophene

your tastebuds are brokan

I like to think my tastebuds have ascended from the mere state you filthy casuals mortals have to one where I can tell that drinking regular coke is like drinking sugar-filled lead

Edited by Constable Reggie

exactly

actually my issue with regular coke/pepsi is that it's way too "thick" (if that makes sense) compared to diet, hence the comparison to lead. taste preference is different for everyone though, so I'm not knocking people who like regular

Edited by Constable Reggie

• 3 weeks later...

I drink water the most by far, followed far behind by Arizona lemonade tea, followed far behind by Sprite. Everything else I rarely ever have. I don't have much of an opinion between Coke or Pepsi, though.