Sumia!Lucina's final class is pretty open due to her excellent +5 Spd mod (it's not excellent because it's relatively high, it's excellent because it breaks a lot of thresholds). Two nice options with a Berserker support are Sniper and Paladin- these are her main physical classes. DF is available as a magical alternative, though with a Sage support her Spd won't actually be put to use- she needs a Grandmaster to see a benefit from it. She can also forget about Spd and be part of a devastating Sniper x Sage pair (either side works, though she'll do better as the Sniper).

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to talk about Waifus

RobinxCordelia

LissaXRicken (Owain makes a surprisingly good Str/Mag hybrid unit)

OliviaXGaius (Lethality, Galeforce, Astra, Sol and Armstrift+ Inigo= profit)

Maribelle X Henry

Sully X Stahl

ChromXoverrated Sumia

ChercheXVaike (Gerome´s first support with Vaike makes total sense)

PanneXGregor (The older members of the party)

MirielXLibra (science and religion)

KellamXTharja (bulky noire FTW)

DonnelXNowi (Broken as F**k)

Edited by SSL01

After a lot of consideratio I think i have decided what I think are the pairings I want to do. Again, give any recomendations if you think it should be changed. Also, I think i will need help with an asset and flaw so yeah, please help me with that with the pairing.

Chrom x Sumia: Sniper Lucy and Cynthia, possibly sage if thats any good with this pairing.

Lissa x Libra:(His tome hand can twitch before fates!!!!) Sorceror or Sage.

Sully x Donnel: Hero, i heard that thats a good option for her.

Miriel x Gregor: Support unit, or dread fighter to use Gregors strength and miriels magic.

Sumia x Chrom: Read Above

Maribelle x Lon'qu: Speedy Sage

Panne x Virion:Berserker, not really too positive about this one, maybe Fred instead.

Cordelia x Stahl: Severa is perfect in a lot of pairings, so i placed Stahl, one of, i think, her best father. Paladin, Luna(hahaahhahahahah ha), etc.

Nowi x Vaike: Wyvern Lord so i can use axefaire from vaike?

Tharja x Gaius: Dark Flier is the sole reason. Magic is Noires best thing due to tharja so dark flier noire.

Olivia x Henry/Ricken:Undecided here, but i think Henry is the better bet, the class i have no clue.

Cherche x Robin: No idea here, i think the asset will be something to raise Magic, flaw no clue.

Are these good pairings. I wanna keep Robin and Cherche no matter what btw. suggest any skills if you wanna, tho i can do that later. Thanks in advance.

Just incase no one saw this: I chose Magic/Def MU, Just want to know if these pairs are ideal, i have done none of them yet and no one has a support rank so chrom olivia is still an option.

Sniper means she's basically locked into a support role?

Not really. Consider that Long Bow is one of the (I might argue as the) best leading weapon for Apo. Of course, supporting [or leading] with a brave bow is also very powerful. To put in a realistic perspective, for my FeMU x Chrom run, I chose Chrom (procless) to lead over V/V because of Long Bow. Being able to say "I can lead better than a V/V unit in some circumstances" tells you a pretty story about how strong it is to be a Sniper.

But you'd be right if you thought being a Sniper isn't as "glorious" as a Sage.

Sniper means he's basically locked into a support role?

With the exception of Yarne Snipers are usually leads, since the whole point of using them is high proc rates and Longbows, neither of which matter in the back.

Time to talk about Waifus

Are you looking for advice or...?

Just incase no one saw this: I chose Magic/Def MU, Just want to know if these pairs are ideal, i have done none of them yet and no one has a support rank so chrom olivia is still an option.

Sniper and Sage are both good with Chrom x Sumia's kids, though Lucina can take advantage of Sniper's strengths better than Cynthia can. Paladin is also a strong choice for both.

Sage >>> Sorc for Apo on everyone, definitely do that.

Donnel!Kjelle doesn't have any good options because she's not that good of a unit. But it's still one of her best ones (go Wyvern Lord with a +2 Spd support or better and no All+2, Paladin with a +0 Spd support and All+2 or a +Spd support and no All+2, or Hero with any support and no All+2).

Laurent: whatever you want, he can fit any role. Usually he'll default to a hard support Sage unless you need him for something else, but he makes a fine Berserker if your team needs that instead. I'd advise pairing him with someone who can go mixed.

Yep, that's what Brady will do. Make sure to pair him with a Valk or DF to make that Spd do something.

Virion!Yarne is a far better Berserker than Fred!Yarne is because Hit+20 is way more useful than +2 Str. He can also be a Sniper hard support, which makes him the best DS-boosting hard support in the game (Chrom doesn't count).

Stahl!Severa is just OK, not one of the best. He leaves her with a measly +3 Spd which does nothing to take advantage of her potential, and she tends to wind up being just another average lead unit. While there's nothing wrong with her aside from wasted potential, Vaike and especially Virion/Lon'qu make much better Severas. If you want a good Luna/Astra Paladin, Cynthia/Lucina and Gaius!Kjelle are at the top of the stack.

Wyvern works, but Hero is generally preferred for the higher Skl (since she only has one proc) and +Spd pairup boost. If you don't care about those, General is also a possibility for higher Atk.

Don't let Noire's Mag mod fool you, she doesn't have Tomefaire so her magical output will be lower than her physical output even with that shiny +3 Mag mod. She's always going to be a physical unit unless her father is Ricken or Robin, so that's what you should look at. With Gaius she'll have Swordfaire and Bowfaire; a lot of people like making her a Bride but Sniper and BK are also good options. She has a somewhat awkward +4 Spd mod, the best ways to put that to use are as a Sniper leading a Sniper x Sage pair (Laurent could be useful here), or as an Assassin and taking a +0 Spd support (usually Warrior Gerome, though Sniper Yarne is another good option). Finally she has use as a Vengeance/SF DK, which makes her fairly potent at killing the Wave 4 boss with Levin Swords. I'd advise going one of the Bow sets and using LB/BF/GF/Luna/Astra.

Both Henry and Ricken will work out well with Inigo, though I'd go with Ricken personally since his options will be better (Henry just gives Inigo a proc, while Ricken gives him that, Tomefaire/Sage, DK, Paladin and Sniper). Pretty much every single one of Ricken's classes except GK Inigo can use as an ending class, actually (and GK is still wanted for Luna). He's another good option to pair with someone who can go either physical or magical.

Morgan will be in a bit of trouble due to Cherche's -1/-1 Skl/Spd mods, so you'll need to figure out something to do with her. Gerome doesn't really care about those and is just happy he can be a Hit+20 Berserker. You may just want to forget about Spd on her, give her +Str or +Skl and shoot for 66 Spd as a hard-hitting Wyvern or something- a Dread Fighter (Inigo, maybe) could get her there without All+2. She'd want to use Ignis/Astra or possible Ignis/Luna as her procs, and could choose either Faire.

There you go. The main hole I see in your team is that aside from Lucina/Cynthia, you have no top-tier female leads (all of Severa, Kjelle and Morgan have their potentials cut short, and while Noire can try she's not quite on par with what those three could be). This might be fine, or it might result in those two doing all the work while the rest of your team sits around being useless. Morgan isn't going to get freed up any time soon, but Severa shouldn't be too hard if you wanted her- Henry is free, and he can either bail out Lon'qu from Brady (you'll lose a speedy Sage, but since he'll probably be behind Lucina/Cynthia anyway that's not too important) or Vaike from Nah and give either of those to Severa. Virion is also available by trading Stahl to Yarne- functionally the two Yarnes are pretty much the same, though if you feel like Fred's Str is a big deal then Stahl will give all that to Yarne without costing Hit+20. So I'd strongly recommend upgrading your Severa, and then you should be good to go.

As for asset/flaw, +Str or +Skl would benefit Gerome the most, and it's probably better to make Morgan good somewhere else than to patch her up where she isn't. Flaw wise, -Def is the usual standby, but if you can upgrade Morgan's support to Paladin somehow then -Res works too and lets you keep your +5 Def mod intact (it won't help on Apo, but might be nice in other maps). But keep in mind that a Paladin won't give as much Str or any Mag (for Ignis) to Morgan, and -Res will also cost her a point of Mag, so think about whether it's worth it.

tfw Czar is back.

I know this is sort of an endless debate, but can someone give a breakdown of Chrom x Sumia vs Chrom x Olivia? I had good experience with the former; I like that both of them can inherit Aether, and I find Chrom!Inigo to be completely unnecessary, but Lucina not having access to stuff like Swordfaire is kind of frustrating.

You've got like 3 responses already but just to add to that last bit, Great Lord Sumia can run Lancefaire in a min max setting. P Falchion is strong enough in game without faire and post game you won't use it over a brave.

With the exception of Yarne Snipers are usually leads, since the whole point of using them is high proc rates and Longbows, neither of which matter in the back.

Are you looking for advice or...?

Sniper and Sage are both good with Chrom x Sumia's kids, though Lucina can take advantage of Sniper's strengths better than Cynthia can. Paladin is also a strong choice for both.

Sage >>> Sorc for Apo on everyone, definitely do that.

Donnel!Kjelle doesn't have any good options because she's not that good of a unit. But it's still one of her best ones (go Wyvern Lord with a +2 Spd support or better and no All+2, Paladin with a +0 Spd support and All+2 or a +Spd support and no All+2, or Hero with any support and no All+2).

Laurent: whatever you want, he can fit any role. Usually he'll default to a hard support Sage unless you need him for something else, but he makes a fine Berserker if your team needs that instead. I'd advise pairing him with someone who can go mixed.

Yep, that's what Brady will do. Make sure to pair him with a Valk or DF to make that Spd do something.

Virion!Yarne is a far better Berserker than Fred!Yarne is because Hit+20 is way more useful than +2 Str. He can also be a Sniper hard support, which makes him the best DS-boosting hard support in the game (Chrom doesn't count).

Stahl!Severa is just OK, not one of the best. He leaves her with a measly +3 Spd which does nothing to take advantage of her potential, and she tends to wind up being just another average lead unit. While there's nothing wrong with her aside from wasted potential, Vaike and especially Virion/Lon'qu make much better Severas. If you want a good Luna/Astra Paladin, Cynthia/Lucina and Gaius!Kjelle are at the top of the stack.

Wyvern works, but Hero is generally preferred for the higher Skl (since she only has one proc) and +Spd pairup boost. If you don't care about those, General is also a possibility for higher Atk.

Don't let Noire's Mag mod fool you, she doesn't have Tomefaire so her magical output will be lower than her physical output even with that shiny +3 Mag mod. She's always going to be a physical unit unless her father is Ricken or Robin, so that's what you should look at. With Gaius she'll have Swordfaire and Bowfaire; a lot of people like making her a Bride but Sniper and BK are also good options. She has a somewhat awkward +4 Spd mod, the best ways to put that to use are as a Sniper leading a Sniper x Sage pair (Laurent could be useful here), or as an Assassin and taking a +0 Spd support (usually Warrior Gerome, though Sniper Yarne is another good option). Finally she has use as a Vengeance/SF DK, which makes her fairly potent at killing the Wave 4 boss with Levin Swords. I'd advise going one of the Bow sets and using LB/BF/GF/Luna/Astra.

Both Henry and Ricken will work out well with Inigo, though I'd go with Ricken personally since his options will be better (Henry just gives Inigo a proc, while Ricken gives him that, Tomefaire/Sage, DK, Paladin and Sniper). Pretty much every single one of Ricken's classes except GK Inigo can use as an ending class, actually (and GK is still wanted for Luna). He's another good option to pair with someone who can go either physical or magical.

Morgan will be in a bit of trouble due to Cherche's -1/-1 Skl/Spd mods, so you'll need to figure out something to do with her. Gerome doesn't really care about those and is just happy he can be a Hit+20 Berserker. You may just want to forget about Spd on her, give her +Str or +Skl and shoot for 66 Spd as a hard-hitting Wyvern or something- a Dread Fighter (Inigo, maybe) could get her there without All+2. She'd want to use Ignis/Astra or possible Ignis/Luna as her procs, and could choose either Faire.

There you go. The main hole I see in your team is that aside from Lucina/Cynthia, you have no top-tier female leads (all of Severa, Kjelle and Morgan have their potentials cut short, and while Noire can try she's not quite on par with what those three could be). This might be fine, or it might result in those two doing all the work while the rest of your team sits around being useless. Morgan isn't going to get freed up any time soon, but Severa shouldn't be too hard if you wanted her- Henry is free, and he can either bail out Lon'qu from Brady (you'll lose a speedy Sage, but since he'll probably be behind Lucina/Cynthia anyway that's not too important) or Vaike from Nah and give either of those to Severa. Virion is also available by trading Stahl to Yarne- functionally the two Yarnes are pretty much the same, though if you feel like Fred's Str is a big deal then Stahl will give all that to Yarne without costing Hit+20. So I'd strongly recommend upgrading your Severa, and then you should be good to go.

As for asset/flaw, +Str or +Skl would benefit Gerome the most, and it's probably better to make Morgan good somewhere else than to patch her up where she isn't. Flaw wise, -Def is the usual standby, but if you can upgrade Morgan's support to Paladin somehow then -Res works too and lets you keep your +5 Def mod intact (it won't help on Apo, but might be nice in other maps). But keep in mind that a Paladin won't give as much Str or any Mag (for Ignis) to Morgan, and -Res will also cost her a point of Mag, so think about whether it's worth it.

Ok thanks, I have updated it with your changes:

Sumia x Chrom

Lissa x Libra

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Gregor

Virion x Maribelle

Cordelia x Lon'qu

Nowi x Vaike

Gaius x Tharja

Ricken x Olivia

Hi there,

I'm new around here and have been reading the posts in this topic.

I have all DLCs and am looking to start Lunatic+ and Apotheosis. I figured out my pairs and was hoping if someone could rate them and help me figure out classes and skills for each one.

MU x Lucina

Sumia x Chrom

Nowi x Henry
Sully x Donnel
Tharja x Gaius
Panne x Stahl
Cordelia x Virion
Miriel x Gregor
Lissa x Ricken
Olivia x Libra
Maribelle x Lon'qu
Cherche x Vaike
And as a last request, I would also like some help with pairing the children. Thank you very much in advanced!!

Noticed that the bulk of the posts here use a MaMU while I have a FeMU.

Wondering how I should go about pairing up my units.

I'm currently running L+ on chapter 6 (much thanks to Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi guide for saving me from Frederick Emblem), access to full DLC and bonus box stuff and my FeMU is +MAG/-DEF

Here's what I'm thinking so far (Thanks to Duck's analysis posts!)

Sumia x Chrom

Maribelle x Lon'qu

Lissa x Libra

And I'm still on the fence about the father for Inigo and the rest of the crew. Any insight would be appreciated.

Ok thanks, I have updated it with your changes:

Sumia x Chrom

Lissa x Libra

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Gregor

Virion x Maribelle

Cordelia x Lon'qu

Nowi x Vaike

Gaius x Tharja

Ricken x Olivia

these look good but I have some suggestions if you're interested

I'd say switch Ricken and Libra because Owain really likes Ricken as his father and Inigo really doesn't care either way (plus blonde Inigo is the best thing ever). But this is just me, and either way works. I can say the same about Virion and Lon'qu, Brady would like that extra point of speed more, but it really won't matter that much. Again, this is simply how I would do it, and if you're set on those then take this with a grain of salt

Hi there,

I'm new around here and have been reading the posts in this topic.

I have all DLCs and am looking to start Lunatic+ and Apotheosis. I figured out my pairs and was hoping if someone could rate them and help me figure out classes and skills for each one.

MU x Lucina

Sumia x Chrom

Nowi x Henry
Sully x Donnel
Tharja x Gaius
Panne x Stahl
Cordelia x Virion
Miriel x Gregor
Lissa x Ricken
Olivia x Libra
Maribelle x Lon'qu
Cherche x Vaike
And as a last request, I would also like some help with pairing the children. Thank you very much in advanced!!

I'd switch Vaike and Henry and then you're good

just pair physical children with other physical children, and magical children with magical children and you'll be good

Noticed that the bulk of the posts here use a MaMU while I have a FeMU.

Wondering how I should go about pairing up my units.

I'm currently running L+ on chapter 6 (much thanks to Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi guide for saving me from Frederick Emblem), access to full DLC and bonus box stuff and my FeMU is +MAG/-DEF

Here's what I'm thinking so far (Thanks to Duck's analysis posts!)

Sumia x Chrom

Maribelle x Lon'qu

Lissa x Libra

And I'm still on the fence about the father for Inigo and the rest of the crew. Any insight would be appreciated.

I suppose the most important thing is for FeMU to not steal a good husband like Henry or Gaius from the children who need them unless you really want that

Other than that I would say look around here for the things that seem to work the best, and go with those (you haven't really given us to much to go on with your pairings, we're better if you have a decent outline of what you want so we can switch it around the least amount possible)

So I actually have a question for Czar and Imma spoiler it to not take up page space

Okay so I've done now no holds barred (destroyed it), no rallies (pretty much destroyed it) and am currently working on no limit breaker, but I'm just wondering if no braves or no DLC would be possible with this team because I know they're extremely difficult and my pairings are only partially what's best, I went with what works but also really factored in personal preference for a bit of fun.

Chrom x Sumia

MaMU x Olivia

Henry x Lissa

Donnel x Sully

Lon'qu x Maribelle

Vaike x Cordelia

Stahl x Cherche

Virion x Panne

Gregor x Miriel

Gaius x Tharja

Frederick x Nowi

Dread Fighter!Laurent x Dark Flier!Lucina

Wyvern Lord!Inigo x Hero!Severa

Berserker!Yarne x Sniper!Cynthia

Warrior!Gerome x Paladin!Kjelle

Sage!Owain x Grandmaster!Morgan

Sage!Brady x Dark Knight!Noire

I'd switch Vaike and Henry and then you're good

just pair physical children with other physical children, and magical children with magical children and you'll be good

Thanks! What about classes and skills for each character? If you don't mind and have the time to tell me xD

Thanks again!

No rallies, but including dlc seems like it's hardly an inhibitor. If anything, you pitched 2 units you didn't need (rallies seen as a substitute for LB), for 2 units that actually help.

In the no dlc world, you are down over 20 Atk on some units, so perhaps you might have some more difficulty. I wouldn't recommend tacking on a challenge on top of no dlc until you've done no dlc.

Once you get your feet wet, you'll know if you can do no dlc/no rally (since all calc subtraction is a flat -8 for the most part).

You could probably do it with that team but I'd definitely change up the classes. They look like they're set up for 75 Spd more or less across the board, and the moment you start taking challenges that restrict your stats all those sets break. You'll need to shoot several thresholds down- 69 Spd on your best only if using rallies, 60 on your best if not. You'll also want to bring a lot more Snipers since getting attacked by Anna won't be safe (assuming no DLC/Rally).

Doing No Braves instead tends to focus more on your tactics instead of your team because you have to play more carefully, not count on GF activating etc. It doesn't change your stats (and in some cases boosts them) so all the normal class sets work just as well (though Sniper and anything with strong Levins get a bit better by comparison).

What BK lacks in stats it makes up for in utility: it's the only 8-Mov Bow class in the game, which is pretty good. Hero is your other good option, since Axefaire gives it the highest Atk out of all those by far.

I ran Gregor!Severa for Axefaire on my main save, since Gregor give Severa Myrmidon and Troubadour (combining with her natural Vengeance inheritance) to compensate for Luna. That option is okay if not great tho.

Myrmidon for Vantage, Valkyie for Dual Support+ and War Cleric for Renewal (through Troubadour).

Vantage will get Severa killed because she can't S with Chrom or Lucina, DSp+ is for hard supports like Gerome and sometimes Laurent, and it's better to let staffbots keep you healthy (in Apo, at least) than it is to waste valuable skillslots on your combat units for self-healing.

Swordfaire is a legitimately useful skill she could pick up from Gregor, but she'd primarily use it for Hero and Lon'qu/Vaike!Severa's Heroes are probably better (Lon'qu's can take a Warrior support, Vaike's is really strong and has Luna as an alternate proc).

Who is Gregor generally a good father for? I have him currently on the bench but might use him if the benefit for a child is worth it

Laurent is Gregor's one true child. He's also a decent backup parent for Nah, Gerome and Yarne. Some people also put him on Brady for AT and no class overlap, which is nice for non-Apo postgame and casual play.

Well if its specifically for Apotheosis then I guess that's a valid point, but my point is Severa can still be a fine unit even without Luna. That's why I've considered Gregor!Severa as an alternative choice (that's non-Apotheosis related), its not great but its not bad either.

Edit: Maybe its just me, but I never had any problems using Gregor!Severa in Apotheosis on my main save in both normal/secret walkthroughs...but meh.

Edited by Formerly Colm

To be fair, I run vantageless vengeance and 0% dual strikes depending on the run and the users, and I considered them good and smart choices.

Although the giant signal of using renewal with vengeance seems to imply that you aren't getting your bang for your buck at all. Renewal deletes your damage output as well as exits vantage range (all in one skill). At that point, you're two skills down--you're better off running Luna and another filler skill.

How do these pairings look for Apotheosis?

Chrom x Sumia: Dark Flier Lucina & Cynthia

Lissa x Ricken: Sage Owain

Sully x Donnel: Hero Kjelle

Miriel x Gregor: Sage Laurent (is going VV paired with Lucina worth it?)

Maribelle x Lon'qu: Sage Brady

Panne x Virion: Berserker Yarne

Cordelia x Vaike: Hero Severa

Nowi x Henry: Wyvern Lord Nah? Not too sure about this one.

Tharja x Gaius: Dark Flier Noire

Olivia x Frederick: Paladin Inigo

Cherche x Stahl: Sniper/Warrior Gerome? Not too sure about this one either.

Robin x Inigo: Sniper Morgan

Also, is it better to go Gerome x Nah for a pair without Galeforce or split them up and lose one double Galeforce pair?

Chrom x Sumia is fine, so is Ricken!Owain. Donnel!Kjelle is OK but not great.

VV Laurent is worth it in that he's really strong, but not worth it in that he takes more effort/care to use, has a greater risk of getting you killed if you mess up than a normal pair, and will either do nothing or make half your team useless. Give him a try though, it's easy to switch skills around after you make your pairings and Laurent x Lucina can do very good with a normal set too (especially Gregor!Laurent), so there's no long-term risk at all.

Brady is good. Yarne is great, but keep in mind he can switch to a Sniper if you want for a high DS rate. Severa is good too.

Henry!Nah really likes being a Valkyrie, but Wyvern Lord is her backup if you need physical. She's very good, though. Noire doesn't get Tomefaire so her Mag will be really weak, I'd advise going with a physical class instead. Gaius!Noire's Bow Knight and Dark Knight are both worthy of mention for Apo.Inigo will work, though keep in mind that he'd really like a +Spd support (Paladin, BK, or Hero). She'll probably wind up with Brady or Owain.

Bowfaire Gerome tends to prefer Warrior, as Yarne does much better at fulfilling a hard support Sniper's role (high DS%), but their Warriors are more similar so he doesn't get eclipsed. You'll want to put him behind someone who doesn't care about their Spd much- not Nah, as having no GF on either member of a pair is an instant condemnation to the bench. Unfortunately, he doesn't have that many other options: physical Noire wants a fast support, and Kjelle is already slow enough as-is. Overall Kjelle will still be the better option, though: as a Paladin/Assassin with All+2 or a Hero without, she can take a +0 Spd support and not mind too much.

In the end, that leaves Morgan and Yarne splitting themselves up between Noire and Cynthia. Both combinations have their advantages, though since Morgan isn't very magical I'd advise putting him with Cynthia and Yarne with Noire (if he was, then he could get Noire and have her go DK instead).

In the end the only odd one out is Severa. Normally I'd recommend giving her Inigo (they compliment eachother perfectly as a Hero x Paladin pair), but Inigo seems to be taken already (if it's not a big deal, go with a Brady!Morgan instead (or Owain if you don't like Brady) and give Inigo to Severa! Otherwise she'll be stuck with a fairly weak Paladin Owain instead- if you do go this way, also consider swapping Ricken and Stahl. Ricken!Gerome is better than he sounds and Owain makes good use of the switch).

If you have other child pairings you want to go with, go right ahead, but I recommend:

Sumia!Lucina x Gregor!Laurent

Chrom!Cynthia x Fred!Inigo!Morgan (can't tell good classes without asset/flaw)

Donnel!Kjelle x Stahl!Gerome

Gaius!Noire@BK x Virion!Yarne

Robin-F@Hero x Fred!Inigo

Lon'qu!Brady x Henry!Nah

Vaike!Severa x Ricken!Owain@Paladin

Out of curiosity, what is the generally accepted "best" pairing for the Male Avatar (and in a whole one case, Female Avatar) marrying a 1st gen parent for what amounts to Dual Morgans, and optional, what is the best Asset/Flaw for that combo?

Out of all the options, the only notable differences are in Nowi, Panne, and Chrom, with the latter giving Male Morgan a skill he can't get otherwise, and Nowi/Panne giving Female Morgan their respective transformation classes and said classes perma weaknesses to dragon/beast slayers. Otherwise, I guess Severa, Kjelle, and Cynthia have an extra support option in case FeMorgan happens to be standing next to them?

The only other differences are in growth rates, max stats, starting class, and what the Avatar gives to their non-canon child (since each child needs specific things from their father (or mother in Lucina's case) for maximum efficiency)

...will it change anything on my end, not likely, but it's been bugging me, especially since most people recommend the Avatar marry a second gen character, which is fine and all, but... well yeah.