An old man gives you a super power!

Camilla

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which power would you pick?

Flying~ I could stop taking the bus and would get to school so much faster. Honestly, reading minds and messing with time is a can of worms I wouldn't want to open. Sometimes it's best not knowing what other people are thinking.

Flying is probably most practical, I won't have to worry about getting to class on time!

Strength is more my style of doing things though

And the 30 seconds rule only applies something above a certain threshold right because i'd hate to be carrying some groceries and then 30 seconds later "nope"

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

On a fine mid-autumn afternoon, you're walking down a path on your way home from the market when you spot an old man on the side of the road. You can tell that the old man is homeless by his raggy torn clothes and dirt covered body. It's safe to assume he hasn't had anything to eat in a while judging by how thin he is, so in a moment of kindness you give the old man three red apples and a loaf of bread from your shopping bag. It turns old that the old man is a wizard and he wants to pay you back for your kindness. He offers to give you one of the following powers:

1.Immortality - You're now alive forever! NOTHING can kill you and you will not age. The con is if you ever get bored of living you can't die.

2.Telekinesis - You can now lift things with your mind! The con is you can't lift anything that weighs more than double your weight.

3.Flying- You can now fly through the skies! You can fly up to 65 miles per hour and you don't have wings. The con is you can't fly higher than the tallest skyscraper.

4.Reading Minds- You can now invade everyone's privacy! The cons are you can only read one mind at a time and the person must be within three yards of you.

5.Super Strength - You can now lift elephants! The con is you can't lift things for more than 30 seconds.

6.Time Travel - You can now travel through time! The con is that you can't travel more than 5 years into the past and/or future.

Which power do you pick?

I'm thinking...flight. Time travel is tempting too.

Edited by Interest

Telekinesis, so I can pick up stray coins off the ground without having to bend over. Yes, I'm that lazy.

Unfortunately, this will never happen, as I don't buy bread from the store.

Telekinesis, so I can pick up stray coins off the ground without having to bend over. Yes, I'm that lazy.

Unfortunately, this will never happen, as I don't buy bread from the store.

Do you bake bread or just not eat it because of your digestive stuff? Or some other more esoteric reason...?

Do you bake bread or just not eat it because of your digestive stuff? Or some other more esoteric reason...?

I have to bake it, or I end up with a really unhappy digestive system.

2.Telekinesis - You can now lift things with your mind! The con is you can't lift anything that weighs more than double your weight.

Hmm... 135x2=270... I must become the fattest person in the world!

No, wait! I shall consume Rosie O'Donnell and take her position as the fattest creature in existence and none of you can stop me!

Edited by Pikachu