I feel like garbage right now.

Nobody

So, last week my classes started, and because of this I decided to sleep this whole weekend. Yesterday one friend of mine invited me to her party, happening today. I said to her that I would go, but I did not, because I was really lazy, it was in a place I don't really like and she has a lot of friends anyway so she wouldn't miss me. Turns out everybody thought like me and now she's all sad on twitter because no one appeared. I fell like a terrible person, I should have thought of others instead of only me.

Edited by eclipse
Swearing and topic titles don't mix

well shit man

what do you want the anonymous masses to tell you that you don't already know?

man up and do what you say you gonna do, or don't say it

thats how you avoid these kind of things

So, last week my classes started, and because of this I decided to sleep this whole weekend. Yesterday one friend of mine invited me to her party, happening today. I said to her that I would go, but I did not, because I was really lazy, it was in a place I don't really like and she has a lot of friends anyway so she wouldn't miss me. Turns out everybody thought like me and now she's all sad on twitter because no one appeared. I fell like a terrible person, I should have thought of others instead of only me.

why do you feel so terrible? so you were tired and didn't want to go. this isn't a baby shower or a funeral, this is just a party. and...from what i see, it looks like she threw the party just because she felt like it, not for a special occasion. she's not going to be sad for very long at all about something like this unless she's a complete drama queen.

Parties are lame anyways.

But if you feel bad why don't you just get up and go now?

dammit sumia changed out of that avatar i liked

why do you feel so terrible? so you were tired and didn't want to go. this isn't a baby shower or a funeral, this is just a party. and...from what i see, it looks like she threw the party just because she felt like it, not for a special occasion. she's not going to be sad for very long at all about something like this unless she's a complete drama queen.

It was her birthday =/

Parties are lame anyways.

But if you feel bad why don't you just get up and go now?

It's over now.

I'm not sure what timezone you're in, but if it's not past around 10pm or so you could try to invite her out to see a movie with you to cheer her up if you're willing to head out tonight (or just invite her out for sometime soon when you do feel like going out).

Movie theaters tend to stay open pretty late~

birthday parties are overated, and judging by that fact that she laments about nobody coming to her party on twitter suggests she's somewhat of a brat. and even if you did go, do you feel as if you'd make a difference? there would still be a lack of people there.

birthday parties are overated, and judging by that fact that she laments about nobody coming to her party on twitter suggests she's somewhat of a brat. and even if you did go, do you feel as if you'd make a difference? there would still be a lack of people there.

hm, i do love it when i try to be tactful, and then someone chimes in and says exactly what i was thinking =]

i also love pierce the veil tyvm kai

Tell her you were too shy to go because of your overwhelming love for her and break down in tears at her feet while begging for her forgiveness

In the manliest way possible, of course. Like, with a rose in your mouth.

Tell her you were too shy to go because of your overwhelming love for her and break down in tears at her feet while begging for her forgiveness

In the manliest way possible, of course. Like, with a rose in your mouth.

nah, I don't like her like that lol

Well there's your problem. You devalue her as one would expect chauvinist trash to do!

We hold decapitations here right? Someone wheel over the guillotine.

Hihi. My name is Severian. I'm a professional torturer and executioner. BTW have you seen any of this ass SeverIan who goes around wearing my name?

Today was my first day of classes and I got to sit through my Japanese course and realize that my listening comprehension skills in the class are below sub-par. I need to apply to take the JLPT exam to retain placement in my current class, and to get the form I had to speak to the director of the Japanese department. I managed to sound worse just talking to her about the papers than someone who literally learned Japanese online. This is all because I have exactly zero Japanese native friends and exactly zero Japanese speaking friends.

I wish I didn't suck at socializing with people.

Today was my first day of classes and I got to sit through my Japanese course and realize that my listening comprehension skills in the class are below sub-par. I need to apply to take the JLPT exam to retain placement in my current class, and to get the form I had to speak to the director of the Japanese department. I managed to sound worse just talking to her about the papers than someone who literally learned Japanese online. This is all because I have exactly zero Japanese native friends and exactly zero Japanese speaking friends.

I wish I didn't suck at socializing with people.

I don't think being good at socializing would help that. Even between people of japanese ancestry few know the japanese language. Here in my country there are tons of people of japanese ancestry and i only know one who speaks it, because her mother is japanese and lives in japan. Edited by Nobody