• Oliver
    • Hetzel
    • Lekain
    • Sephiran

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll leave the picture out (I think you know why) but why on earth did you post that picture?! I'm supposed the be in school in an hour, and I would be very pleased if I didn't have to vomit between every lesson because of that horrible picture!

You are one twitchy young lass. Whoo!

Anywho, would a Marquess be similar to a Duke? The translation seems to mix in Fire Emblem 6 and 7.

Sephiran... For being able to order Black Knight around. THAT is what true power is all about (being able to order a round someone who could defeat a continent's army).

Yeah Sephiran would be able to trash the crap out of the Black Knight. It took all of my units to kill Sephiran on Hard Mode, thought I would never defeat him.

Yeah Sephiran would be able to trash the crap out of the Black Knight. It took all of my units to kill Sephiran on Hard Mode, thought I would never defeat him.

Is Hard Mode really THAT hard?

Edited by xanatha

Yes very Hard, depending on how many Laguz kings you have taken with you for the final battle.

Oh, I see. I feel a little ashamed about telling everyone here this, but I'm stucked in Chapter 3 - Part 1 on normal mode. Someone just keep getting killed. I haven't tried many times yet, but this far, I feel really inadequante.

Oh, I see. I feel a little ashamed about telling everyone here this, but I'm stucked in Chapter 3 - Part 1 on normal mode. Someone just keep getting killed. I haven't tried many times yet, but this far, I feel really inadequante.

There is nothing to be ashamed of being stuck on a particular chapter.

I only struggled in... that one Part 3 chapter where Micaiah can't pass the line. I always forget the number... oh, and 4-4. I'd send Kieran and Titania around to clear the side but some how, someone ALWAYS died. One try it'd be Titania, next try it'd be Kieran. Then the attempt after that it'd be Kieran, then Titania, then Titania, etc... it was frigging annoying.

Hard Mode scares me though. I mean, Eddie doesn't have the defense/HP combo early on to save him from those damn bandits who seem to have the most random hit chances ever. I mean, a few times they'd have 70% hit or so, next turn they'd have like, 90% or so. I wtf'd. Probably a glitch, but yeah.

Sephiran, because he's Sephiran. And Sephiran's one bad bitch. <3

It's cool, I always get stuck on particular chapters. I used to have trouble playing FE10 normal mode and I still do on some occasions.

But in one topic you said you were going to make a Mage Playthrough on Hard Mode. It must be a challange, but I'm sure you'll make it!

But in one topic you said you were going to make a Mage Playthrough on Hard Mode. It must be a challange, but I'm sure you'll make it!

Already finished...did not turn out good. It put me off from playing Hard Mode for a while.

Already finished...did not turn out good. It put me off from playing Hard Mode for a while.

So you made it! That's great! But it must have been almost impossible defeating the three final bosses with only mages, right?

So you made it! That's great! But it must have been almost impossible defeating the three final bosses with only mages, right?

Yeah took forever, Ike was the only useful player. The King Dragon was easy to kill because I just used Illyana to finish him off with Rexbolt.

To defeat Sephiran I had to use Naisr and Gareth to defeat him. He kept warping around the place.

Last chapter, Ashera she was a pain to kill. It took 23 turns to kill her. I recruited Lehran/Sephiran so he helped alot to heal everyone.

Yeah took forever, Ike was the only useful player. The King Dragon was easy to kill because I just used Illyana to finish him off with Rexbolt.

To defeat Sephiran I had to use Naisr and Gareth to defeat him. He kept warping around the place.

Last chapter, Ashera she was a pain to kill. It took 23 turns to kill her. I recruited Lehran/Sephiran so he helped alot to heal everyone.

You used Rexbolt? But weren't you afraid she might get killed? I mean, Ilyana woulden't survive an attack from him, would she?

Let me ask something, when Ashera uses her sepcial attacks which damage every unit on the battlfield, is she attacking with strength or magical powers?

You used Rexbolt? But weren't you afraid she might get killed? I mean, Ilyana woulden't survive an attack from him, would she?

Let me ask something, when Ashera uses her sepcial attacks which damage every unit on the battlfield, is she attacking with strength or magical powers?

Depends, she has varieties of attacks. Ashera may: seal your units magic, put your units to sleep etc. I am not sure if she uses strength or magical powers on the battlfield, but either way it is quite powerful.

Edited by Dark Sage

Depends, she has varieties of attacks. Ashera may: seal your units magic, put your units to sleep etc. I am not sure if she uses strength or magical powers on the battlfield, but either way it is quite powerful.

I see. So Ashera can put all of your units to sleep?