• Hetzel
    • Lekain
    • Sephiran

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Sephiran.

I don't know, but I like him! Even if he actually is supposed to be the most evil guy in the game, he still look so innocent and... sad. And after all, he changes his opinion in the end. ...Which someone else does not... cough.lekain.cough

^ Stop posting that... thing in every thread that mentions Oliver.

Why shouldn't I post things relevent to a topic? Oliver's beauty must be spread, you know.

Oh yeah, I should try to use Duke Renning sometime. He looks like a decent deal.

Can you guess who I voted for?

I'll leave the picture out (I think you know why) but why on earth did you post that picture?! I'm supposed the be in school in an hour, and I would be very pleased if I didn't have to vomit between every lesson because of that horrible picture!

I think it's just me, but I hate how half the topics in RD turn into an Oliver love/hate fest. I just don't like how exaggeration makes it so that you'd really puke from a fictional plump character. He's not that hideous. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Maybe it's just a pet peeve.

My vote guys to Hetzel for actually taking care of Rafiel and letting him go, despite the fact that he's weak and Lekain seems to order him around. (Something like that, it's been a while since I played RD.)

Edited by Wil