CHROM AND OLIVIA IS CANON

Meteor

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, would I be right in saying that (F)Robin X Henry was canon because it essentially brings you Henry Jr.?

Just thought I'd ask.

Yes.

10/10 most correct person in the thread.

Edited by Vashiane

I still find the support boring and pointless. As I said, all it does is show Frederick's patience and Sumia's annoying stupidity and klutziness and that's it. And those are things we can figure out in the main story. And neither of the two develop at all.

In the case with supports like FrederickxFemale Avatar and FrederickxPanne, for example, Frederick gets over his bear meat problem, Avatar becomes stronger from his training her, and Frederick starts to get over his fear of wild animals. And as Panne always does in her romantic supports, she learns to love a human and that not all humans are bad people.

And the confession line is really sweet. <3 "My heart is yours, milady. I vow to defend you as knight and husband until death should part us." Definition of sweet, chivalrous, romantic, and knightly. :D

"Guys, you'll never believe it, I like...BURGERS!" How is this development? It's silly. Honestly, I think the writers had a blast trolling us with it. Same thing with the animals.

Let me tell you, I'm from the concrete jungle, where the most you'll see is a rabid dog. Then I moved to a forest school and saw a bunch of animals. The first time I looked into a deer's eyes I power-walked/ran away. Shit was scary, son. But now I'm not afraid.

That's not "development," in my opinion. It's just something I had to get used to. It didn't change who I was, nor did it allow me to grow as a person. I don't think adapting is "development" in the sense we're discussing here. Plus, no one else around me cared, except for the occasional laugh. It is pretty damn funny, I'll admit.

I don't think Fred x Sumia is good either, but I do think that your hatred of Sumia is blinding you a little bit...

This is not an attack, by the way. Lately it seems like you feel you are being attacked for your opinions, so I just thought I'd let you know.

I think we need to discuss the canonity of Chrom and Panne. Both the supports and eugenics were so great, IS literally had removed the pairing from the game.

Bunnylords Lucina and Yarne totally need to be in the next FE. XD

I find no flaw in this logic.

Nah, there's one flaw.

While I agree that the supports and story dynamic that they had were amazing, the eugenics are shit.

Now Say'ri x Chrom would be awesome for Lucina, and the supports aren't too bad either.

No points for guessing which FE13 character is secretly Say'ri's child from the future.

But then again, we're just talking canon, not eugenics.

Nah, there's one flaw.

While I agree that the supports and story dynamic that they had were amazing, the eugenics are shit.

Now Say'ri x Chrom would be awesome for Lucina, and the supports aren't too bad either.

No points for guessing which FE13 character is secretly Say'ri's child from the future.

But then again, we're just talking canon, not eugenics.

Lucina with Vantage/Swordfaire/Galeforce and wyvern access? Why isn't this a THING?

Lucina with Vantage/Swordfaire/Galeforce and wyvern access? Why isn't this a THING?

Because Chrom has to marry immediately after Chapter 11.

All the more reason Panne is Chrom's one true waifu.

I think we need to discuss the canonity of Chrom and Panne. Both the supports and eugenics were so great, IS literally had removed the pairing from the game.

Where's Chrom x Miriel?

Lucina was so ASIAN in that pairing that it brought shame upon all the other famiry pairings, and therefore had to be removed from the game as well.

Because Chrom has to marry immediately after Chapter 11.

All the more reason Panne is Chrom's one true waifu.

[/wants my blue-haired Gerome] ._.

[/points upward] AND ESPECIALLY THAT.

Edited by Vashiane

haha

get trolled son, welcome to the forums

Thanks for reminding me why I usually leave here after a game has been out for a while.

Because nothing interresting happens here anymore.

Just fangirls/boys, trolling and "optimizing"/LTC.

I'll be back when there's real info on the SMT crossover game.

Thanks for reminding me why I usually leave here after a game has been out for a while.

Because nothing interresting happens here anymore.

Just fangirls/boys, trolling and "optimizing"/LTC.

I'll be back when there's real info on the SMT crossover game.

There's no need to insult us, this thread was supposed to be a joke, people are just taking it too seriously.

Where's Chrom x Miriel?

Lucina was so ASIAN in that pairing that it brought shame upon all the other famiry pairings, and therefore had to be removed from the game as well.

Chrom/Miriel would have been totally awesome, lol.

Anyone else mildly curious about ChromxTharja? Or is that a forbidden subject? (What? She joins before Olivia, at least!)

Anyone else mildly curious about ChromxTharja? Or is that a forbidden subject? (What? She joins before Olivia, at least!)

I was wondering when someone would bring that up.

I don't get why she's so obsessed with MU anyway... Chrom was the one that recruited her... she even said "that's the first time someone has trusted me like that before."

Would have made more sense if MU was the one that recruited her that the obsession would happen.

Oh man, just imagining this... Tharja as the queen of Iris/Ylisse. TAKE MY MONEY.

I was wondering when someone would bring that up.

I don't get why she's so obsessed with MU anyway... Chrom was the one that recruited her... she even said "that's the first time someone has trusted me like that before."

Would have made more sense if MU was the one that recruited her that the obsession would happen.

Oh man, just imagining this... Tharja as the queen of Iris/Ylisse. TAKE MY MONEY.

Curses. Curses everywhere!

Yeah, Laurent at least gets Luna out of the deal, but Noire already has both Luna AND the Archer tree.

Also I don't think Noire would look very good with blue hair.

Yeah, Laurent at least gets Luna out of the deal, but Noire already has both Luna AND the Archer tree.

Also I don't think Noire would look very good with blue hair.

Aether on Noire? I mean, Noire's a girl, so she would, in theory, inherit it, right?

And Lucina would get nosferatu-spamming?

Q: Why is a divorce between Chrome and Olivia so expensive?

A: Because it’s worth it.

I told Olivia she should have downloaded Firefox instead...!

Edited by Vashiane

The other possible Chrom pairings, even if they were possible, aren't really worth it. Lucina really wants Galeforce, which nobody but Cordelia gives, except that whatever Cordelia gives isn't worth anything compared to Vantage from Olivia.

The other possible Chrom pairings, even if they were possible, aren't really worth it. Lucina really wants Galeforce, which nobody but Cordelia gives, except that whatever Cordelia gives isn't worth anything compared to Vantage from Olivia.

Eh, I'd still consider doing Chrom/Cordelia if it were possible. I would totally make both Lucina and Severa Double Bow Snipers with Armsthrift/Galeforce/Luna/Aether/Limit Breaker.

Not that it's really significantly better than Maribelle/Sumia/Olivia!Lucina, but it'd be a nice option, and it'd be Luna-efficient, (which is really my main problem with Chrom's pairings) and Lucina would get three classes without screwing over the other kid.

Edited by Canto