Why did you choose that as your avatar?

IceBrand

Should try to keep a list of my avatars...

Ancient one :

JP20140305_1_thumb.jpg

New one :

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-14/dq9-mecha-mynah.html

(apparently not authorized to post the image...)

This one won't stay long I think (though the other one shouldn't have stayed as long as it did).

It's just the result of some stupid unfunny joke.
Anyway, that's a mecha-minah, because the images of the Clockwork cuckoo weren't as good as this one and they are of the same family anyway.

Edited by shytende

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked a fan art drawing of Athena Cykes as a pirate, because I really like it a lot.

I picked this because I don't know how to change it from the default one.

Go into your profile area, click on the 'Edit my profile' button, then click on the 'Change my photo...' button.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• 2 weeks later...

Cuz Loki's face is fucking hilarious in this gif. Look at it! Its so funny!

I gotta say, the first avatar i saw of yours I could have sworn is was a pic of Tommy Wisseau. I don't remember if I had asked you or not somewhere (didn't want you to be like "dude, that's a pic of me, ass!").

Feels good to admit that.

I gotta say, the first avatar i saw of yours I could have sworn is was a pic of Tommy Wisseau. I don't remember if I had asked you or not somewhere (didn't want you to be like "dude, that's a pic of me, ass!").

Feels good to admit that.

Oh gods...NOW I CANNOT UNSEE! AHAHHAHAHA

I figured it'd be funny, I've been gone for so long, I decided to tell people "I wasn't quite dead" and "tis a flesh wound." Also, I like Monty Python and the Black Knight is somewhat FE-related. Plus my username is knight. It all works out so conveniently.

• 2 weeks later...

I love both mother 3 and obscure in jokes, so when i noticed a nice looking piece of an unused final boss fight, it seemed like a perfect fit.

In anticipation for Guardians of the Galaxy movie, I donned an avatar of Rocket Raccoon.

Seriously, it's a sentient Raccoon who can shoot stuff, how fucking awesome is that?

• 4 weeks later...

Second trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy came out, it was fucking awesome. And I decided to put an avatar of Star Lord in anticipation for the movie.

Came from a silly joke on the other forum I frequent. We ended up discussing how the story of Metal Gear Solid would work with the characters of Fate/Stay Night, and it ended up being agreed upon that Sakura was the best fit as Liquid Snake. That's why my Sakura avatar is wearing aviators.