Elibe character contest-Pent wins, now this thread is dead

shadykid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm.....GO INNES! I have to throw him a bone since he always ends up forever alone in my files and Tana at least has Cormag... :P

And Superior Naga Blood Master Race if you please! Book of Naga trumps ALL!

Tana's hot and amazing but Innes is like, my favorite FE Sniper. And he's so wonderful!

Also for best legendary weapon, Tyrfing all the way, the other ones just can't compete with 30Might, +10 Skl, +10 Spd +25 Res, and PRAYER. Other legendary weapons are lame, with Tyrfing, bandits won't have a prayer!

Tana's hot and amazing but Innes is like, my favorite FE Sniper. And he's so wonderful!

Also for best legendary weapon, Tyrfing all the way, the other ones just can't compete with 30Might, +10 Skl, +10 Spd +25 Res, and PRAYER. Other legendary weapons are lame, with Tyrfing, bandits won't have a prayer!

People with HOLSETY don't need to pray! Enemies have 0 hit against them no matter how little HP they have.

Man, Falchion has to be the best, Tyrfing comes close, because it actually has some relevance other than HAY LETS KILL THE FINAL BOSS WITH IT like most of the other ones.

also thank god Seth won. Voting Innes because he is truely amazing.

Edited by General Horace

People with HOLSETY don't need to pray! Enemies have 0 hit against them no matter how little HP they have.

They need to pray that enemies will actually deign to attack them :p

Man, Falchion has to be the best, Tyrfing comes close, because it actually has some relevance other than HAY LETS KILL THE FINAL BOSS WITH IT like most of the other ones.

also thank god Seth won. Voting Innes because he is truely amazing.

Isn't that what Falchion is? I'm confused, are you voting for like FE2!Falchion, or the FE3!Falchion, or what. Seriously why are there so many Falchions, it should be below Tyrfing for just being confusing as fuck.

Tana is pretty cute. Quite in the literal way. Just, pretty, and cute. It's always a hard choice between her and L'Arachel for Ephraim support. But I often choose Tana cause of childhood friendship stuff. Also, she's one of the few spoiled Princesses I tollerate.

Innes' sarcasm is cool though, but his growths don't really work too well for me often.

Also voted Ragnell as weapon.

They need to pray that enemies will actually deign to attack them :p

Isn't that what Falchion is? I'm confused, are you voting for like FE2!Falchion, or the FE3!Falchion, or what. Seriously why are there so many Falchions, it should be below Tyrfing for just being confusing as fuck.

it actually has plot relevance

unlike all but the sword of seals in gba

I just detest tellius so I'm ignoring Ragenell