Why do people like Cordelia?

Phantom037

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[9/6/13 8:34:58 PM] Boron: There's PKL who be dissing Cynthia, there's ZM who be dissing Cordelia, and there's Jedi who be disgusted with all of you XD

[9/6/13 8:35:06 PM] Xinux: lol

[9/6/13 8:35:07 PM] Boron: And you guys are aaaaaaaall part of the same circlejerk :P

Ah ah ah. I didn't say anything negative about Cordelia there.

[9/6/13 8:34:58 PM] Boron: There's PKL who be dissing Cynthia, there's ZM who be dissing Cordelia, and there's Jedi who be disgusted with all of you XD

[9/6/13 8:35:07 PM] Boron: And you guys are aaaaaaaall part of the same circlejerk :P

Just another standard FE13 thread, eh?

Ah ah ah. I didn't say anything negative about Cordelia there.

Just another standard FE13 thread, eh?

Circlejerk powers activate!

I'll stop spamming this thread now.

sorry, I'm just a person that obsesses over reasoning. I guess I'll be leaving now.

Not saying Rhys isn't "da bomb," only that Rhys claiming he is so makes it dubious.

Fun and diversions aside, people like Cordelia because people have opinions. There's your philosophy for the day; overcome it and you will become one with nature

You people are forgetting the real reason.

It's for Severa.. derp!

Thats part of the reason im not fond of Cordelia.

Cordelia is boring. Her flaws are boring. Her merits are boring. Most of the things she says are boring. The only reason she winds up on my team is because shes not that bad of a unit. Her design isnt boring, but she is. Its kind of depressing just how boring she is. Then there's her daughter who is easily the most insufferable person on the protagonist team. Lady Boring gives birth to Lady [content removed for extreme inappropriateness]. Whee. Seriously, the only suitable word to describe Severa is four letters and starts with C. D:<

Cordelia's good points are for good class options/skills and decent modifiers. Shes no wrecking ball, but she aint terrible on the battlefield either. Nothing about her character stands out at all. Shes even less interesting than Kellam.

Also, Cynthia smells

No u.

then there's shadykid, who likes both and doesn't understand why PKL/ZM hate one and love the other

Meh, I like the bit of character we have for her in the supports, but I'll admit she has points where she can be aggravating and I can easily see why others wouldn't like her.

people like Cordelia because people have opinions.

Multiple people have come up with this variation of "answer" and it's a waste of breath. That is clearly not what is being asked and you all know it.

Thank you PKL for having an informative reply.

Edited by Meteor

I only married Cordelia because I wanted two Morgans with great speed... at first.

Then when I did her support conversations I found myself relating to her, and ended up liking her character a lot. I'm not about to get personal on forums, so I'll leave it at that.

Multiple people have come up with this variation of "answer" and it's a waste of breath. That is clearly not what is being asked and you all know it.

Thank you PKL for having an informative reply.

you are not entitled to have people explain their personal preferences to you