[FE10] Really bad idea draft

Ema Skye

raegquat the last fe10 draft for now because i was on 4-P before my bro made my file exploded so all the rage

this is probably a really bad idea in terms of balance but cr thinks it'll be hilarious so let's do it. the idea of this draft comes from the idea that protecting forced units who aren't free is lame (not saying its a problem in this game)

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 6 players. We will draft teams of 11.
2. Ike, Micaiah, the Herons, and Lehran are free for all to use.
3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.
4. Haar is banned from drafting.
5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.
3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.
4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:
Characters are considered free (and by extension, drafted) if they are forced for the map. Use the below table for reference.

[spoiler=Free Units]

1-P: Edward, Leonardo

1-1: Edward, Leonardo, Nolan
1-2: Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Laura, Sothe
1-3: Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Laura, Sothe, Ilyana, Aran
1-4: Sothe
1-5: Sothe, Volug
1-6: Sothe, Volug, Tauroneo
1-7: Sothe, Volug, Tormod, Maurim, Vika
1-8: Sothe, Volug, Tormod, Maurim, Vika, Nailah
1-9: Black Knight
1-F: Sothe, Volug
2-P: Elincia, Marcia, Nealuchi, Haar
2-1: Nephenee, Brom, Heather
2-2: Lucia, Nephenee, Brom, Heather, Mordecai, Lethe, Nealuchi
2-3: Geoffery, Kieran
2-E: Elincia, Marcia, Geoffery, Kieran, Astrid, Makalov, Danved
3-P: Titania, Soren, Mist, Rolf, Boyd, Oscar, Shinon, Gatrie, Rhys, Mia
3-1: Titania, Soren, Mist, Rolf, Boyd, Oscar, Shinon, Gatrie, Rhys, Mia
3-4: Ranulf
3-6: Sothe, Black Knight
3-7: Ranulf, Ulki, Janaff
3-8: Ranulf
3-9: Geoffery
3-10: Ranulf
3-11: Ranulf, Sigrun, Tanith
3-12: Sothe, Tauroneo
3-13: Sothe, Tauroneo
3-F: Ranulf, Sigrun
4-P: Sothe, Sanaki, Sigrun, Skrimir, Naesala
4-2: Tibarn, Elincia, Pelleas
4-3: Sothe, Sanaki, Sigrun, Skrimir, Naesala, Stefan
4-4: Tormod, Maurim, Vika, Oliver
4-5: Tibarn, Elincia, Volke

Exceptions:
1. 2-1 is free to 10 turns
2. 3-P is free to 10 turns
3. One 5 or 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Teams:
Rein: Nolan, Bastian, Danved, Astrid, Brom, Tauroneo, Caineghis, Oliver, Black Knight, Skrimir, Sanaki

Doofina: Jill, Nephenee, Marcia, Janaff, Calill, Heather, Giffca, Nasir, Elincia, Ena, Sothe

JB: Edward, Gatrie, Mordecai, Shinon, Maurim, Mist, Lucia, Kurthnaga, Tibarn, Tormod, Volke

Jedi: Titania, Zihark, Aran, Mia, Rhys, Kieran, Naesala, Sigrun, Pelleas, Lyre, Geoffery

Terrador: Oscar, Soren, Volug, Nailah, Meg, Rolf, Ranulf, Lethe, Nealuchi, Stefan, Gareth

CR: Ilyana, Boyd, Tanith, Laura, Ulki, Makalov, Fiona, Leonardo, Vika, Kyza, Renning

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

Edited by Professor Palutena

Let's make a draft in which everyone is free for people named Quintessence and PKL. No one else can join.

yesyesyes call upon the pkl and quint clones

you mean three teams for each? INB4, pkl vs quint draft, where pkl gets 1 win, 1 lose and 1 tie >_>

1-P 5/5

Edward is FREE huzzah, Miccy gets the Exp she can though. Edward lures the boss in after dodging most of the axes.. Unfortunately he didn't do what he needed to for the 4 turn.

1-1 4/9

Wheeee, Nolan, Edward and Leo help out my Micaiah get through the alleyway, nothing too eventful here other then Miccy not getting Spd or Def on her level up [as expected]

1-2 5/14

You know, being able to use the full team is quite enjoyable.. But it won't be for much longer. Standard stuff, Thani and such is also gotten. Miccy got some fighting done here too thankfully. Sothe loves critting with Kard

Currently figuring out 1-3 a bit more.. Since I hate this chapter, need to get Aran yet have a full team..

Edited by Folgore Red II

• 3 months later...

Wait, a draft? nowai

CR: Ilyana, Boyd, Tanith, Laura, Ulki, Makalov, Fiona, Leonardo, Vika, Kyza, Renning

1-P - 5/5 turns

lol fuck why even

1-1 - 4/9 turns

Everyone is Free: The Character

1-2 - 5/14 turns

Everyone is still swimming. And winning.

1-3 - 5/19 turns

Nolan in a speedo destroys this so hard.

1-4 - 4/23 turns

Ilyana gets a thunder forge with max crit and mt. This is the only chapter so far that required some form of strategy at least. Leonardo follows Sothe so he can switch around the bronze dagger to the beastkiller later after he weakens a tiger for Ily (just to save uses mostly. I don't think it'll be that relevant come part 3 though). Then I shuffle around Micaiah and Laura so they won't get in range. Sothe breaks down the door up top. Ilyana gets in range of another tiger next turn and CHOKES THE POINT and she can take one hit from things because she got a point in defense and HP. Laura follows close behind to heal her.

1-5 - 6/29 turns

Ilyana trains and so does Micaiah. Laura heals things and Leo shoots things I guess. Sothe steals master seal.

1-6-1 - 4/33 turns

derp

1-6-2 - 2/35 turns

derp

1-7 - 5/40 turns

recruit free dudes, ferry

1-8 - 4/44 turns

swimming in the swamp, volug shows off abs

1-9 - 4/48 turns

Resolvecaiah

1-E - 5/53 turns

ferry

2-P - 8/61 turns

Lincy gets kills so I don't have to feed her BEXP

2-1 - free/61 turns

Neph somehow managed to crit the armor on PP AND EP without wrath so I just battle saved there and went with it (she was almost ded). Even if it is kind of riggy, I didn't want to waste that opportunity because I was like wtf when it happened. And then I had to reset twice so Neph wouldn't die but still get wrathkills. But she got exp so it's k

2-2 - 4/65 turns

free mordy and lucy is the best thing

2-3 - 5/70 turns

pally rush

2-E - 1/71 turns

Used Lincy here because she's free later on and can use the (very small amount of) EXP more

PART 3

3-P - free/71 turns

everyone free, blah

3-1 - 3/74 turns

Titania <3 Ily man. Oscar, Boyd and Gatrie also contributed quite a bit

3-2 - 3/77 turns

Ilyana wrathcrits boss with a thunder forge

3-3 - 8/85 turns

Free Soren who suicides to make 3-13 a bit less annoying. Celerity!Boyd and Pass!Ike, etc

3-4 - 7/92 turns

Ike and Ranulf go up mountain, Ranulf is free so that makes it easier for lazy people like me

3-5 - 1/93 turns

Ilyana meteors the boss with help from Reyson

3-6 - 7/100 turns

Laura gets resolve and sticks with Leo, Micaiah sticks with Sothe

3-7 - 12/112 turns

Ulki/Janaff help Ike talk to the burger king

3-8 - 4/116 turns

Celerity!Boyd is shoved by people, Ulki and Ilyana go down one side and Ike goes down the other with hax wind edging.

3-9 - 4/120 turns

Makalov (promo'd) helps Geoffrey 4 turn this by helping with the general in the center.

3-10 - 4/124 turns

Pass!Ike, Celerity!Boyd and Ulki rush to the generals, Ulki was BEXP'd beforehand to get tear which helped in killing the generals faster. Reyson was essential and had to dodge several attacks lmao.

3-11 - 4/128 turns

yay, free fliers?

3-12 - 2/130 turns

Pass!Tauroneo annihilates one side and Laura and Miccy destroys the other. Tauroneo was super important because he killed like half the enemies on that side which brought the kill count up really quickly

3-13 - 1/131 turns

Adept!Purge!Laura is shoved by various people so she can destroy Ike (she was BEXP'd a ton beforehand)

3-E - 4/135 turns

I BEXP Makalov a lot and he gets celerity and forged hand axes and stomps things with Boyd/Ilyana/Ike. Ulki helps out the beasts because they're dumb

PART 4

THE SPLITS

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, (Sigrun, Sanaki, Skrimir, Naesala), (Stefan)

Greil: Ike, Rafiel, Tanith, Fiona, Boyd, Ulki, Ilyana, Vika, (Tormod, Muarim)

Hawk: (Tibarn, Elincia), Laura, Reyson, (Pelleas), (Volke), Makalov, Leonardo

4-P - 2/137 turns

This is the very definition of overkill.

4-1 - 2/139 turns

Boots!Tanith. Torch. Lots of people, overkill, etc.

4-2 - 4/143 turns

Celerity!Elincia/Laura used rescue shenanigans (which weren't really needed) to move people forward and destroy things.

4-3 - 5/148 turns

lol

4-4 - 5/153 turns

tanith is the best

4-5 - 1/154 turns

lincy is also best

4-E-1 - 2/156 turns

4-E-2 - 1/157 turns

4-E-3 - 1/158 turns

4-E-4 - 1/159 turns

4-E-5 - 3/162 turns