Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

Huh, unless Fennekin doesn't learn any moves until at least level 11, the Day Care doesn't teach your Pokemon their level up moves. I guess that solves the problem of accidentally losing a move because of the Day Care, but it's pretty weird.

Oh, and if someone could pretty please breed a Charmander and PM me so I can get Charmeleon for the Kalos Dex, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debaiting dropping Altaria and I don't even have it yet.

I have Delphox, Blaziken, and Blastoise and I just got the gift Lapras but I'm not gonna use it.

Still need Phantump, and then I just need someone who can fly. My only problem is I don't really like any of the new Fairy pokemon, but I'd like one for the Dragon E4. Togepi would be great, but apparently it's Friend Safari only.

I should probably drop Blaziken since I have two fires, but I actually like them both a lot and one is more physical while the other is special and they have different secondaries so idk

so far my team is okay I guess, but I'd still really like another boutique, the one in the 2nd gym town didn't have good stuff and now the next isn't till either the 6th gym or I do stuff in Lumiose so I have to beat the 3rd and get back there

So far this game is so easy that you can switch off between 10-12 pokemon and get away with it.

Got four badges with a team of Greninja/Talonflame/Lucario/Doublade/Tyrunt/Jolteon with Pangoro/Heliolisk/Charmeleon/Lapras/Potential Sylveon in reserve.

I'm spending most of my time making PR videos rather than doing anything productive.

Yeah the difficulty was probably the most disappointing thing. It does pick up quite a bit later... or that could have just been me rushing, but the Elite Four aren't total pushovers, at least.

[spoiler=E4]Of what I remember, in particular the Dragon type elite 4 starts with a Poison/Dragon, so trying to cheese it with a Fairy isn't a particularly good plan. I mean, I did it anyway with Geomancy, but anything other than Xerneas is probably a total no-go for that. The fire one also had something trying to stop me from Greninja sweep but I don't remember.

If it really is like that now, I just might finally find one with my luck, probably a Gabite or something like that

EDIT:This shiny talk made me wonder, how will a shiny Charizard X look like since his color scheme is a little similar to the regular shiny?

Edited by Tonton

Nice! Oblivious stops you from getting Taunted.

Also with regards to shinies...

94f65d28251c6a7aaf0491b4d1a5b64b.png

The only time I saw two shinies in one battle was when i was on Iron island with riley... He vacuum waved onyx and then graveler used selfdestruct. ;-;

I still haven't seen any shinies yet. Though TBH I'm still unconvinced, this is a worldwide release, and everyone posts their shinies near release, and with so many people playing the game you're bound to see a ton online.

The whole 'the shiny rate must have increased' happens at every release I've been around for.

Edited by L95