Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/location/479.shtml#x

Roton only appears on tuesdays, and on tuesdays it is pretty common. ;) you just happened to explore on the right day.

I don't see where it says this on that page. Also, the Tuesdays thing was only in gen 4, if I recall right. You could only check the TV in the mansion in Eterna Forest on Tuesdays to find one.

On another note, I need to mention something. I had noticed that in the last couple of battles I had online with people, it said I only caught 11 Pokemon. But I had actually gotten way more at that point. So weird... Must be a glitch or something.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda need to say this

Mega Lucario is overhyped as fuck

"YOU CAN'T FUCKING SURVIVE ITS ATTACKS, LET IT SET UP SD AND IT LOLS AT TEAM AND IS UNBEATABLE"

Well shit, its not like Lucario wins 90% of the time after it set up Swords Dance

will-o-wisp it on the first turn >_>,

better losing one pokemon than having 2-3 pokemon one-hitted on online battles ~.~

I don't see where it says this on that page. Also, the Tuesdays thing was only in gen 4, if I recall right. You could only check the TV in the mansion in Eterna Forest on Tuesdays to find one.

On another note, I need to mention something. I had noticed that in the last couple of battles I had online with people, it said I only caught 11 Pokemon. But I had actually gotten way more at that point. So weird... Must be a glitch or something.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/479.shtml

Wrong link, my bad, and still tuesdays. And on tuesdays it is pretty common.

Edited by Vicious Sal

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/479.shtml

Wrong link, my bad, and still tuesdays. And on tuesdays it is pretty common.

Oh, I see it now. My mistake, yeah. :P

But Rotom in its appliance forms are still rarer than its normal form. So I still got kinda lucky in finding one in its Heat form. Yay for my favorite kind of Rotom. ^^

Also, I changed Kerena's clothes again cause I finally found another full outfit that I like a lot. I love shopping in real life, so of course I enjoy shopping in video games too! :D

I'll take pics of both Kerena's looks so far since I did take a photo of her in the first outfit the other day, via the photo guy. :)

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, I see it now. My mistake, yeah. :P

But Rotom in its appliance forms are still rarer than its normal form. So I still got kinda lucky in finding one in its Heat form. Yay for my favorite kind of Rotom. ^^

Can't you just change Rotom's forms? I believe the tools necessary to change it can be found in the Pokémon lab.

Doesn't that statistic show the exact number of pokemon caught by throwing pokeballs though?

So if you compared it to how many pokemon your pokedex says you have, of course it would be different.

I liked Entei.....I remember watching his movie at the theater when I was a little girl, and I thought he looked and sounded so cool and majestic. Little did I know that it was Dan Green voicing him....such a wonderful voice..... :3

Doesn't that statistic show the exact number of pokemon caught by throwing pokeballs though?

So if you compared it to how many pokemon your pokedex says you have, of course it would be different.

I HAD caught more than eleven in Pokeballs though, I think.

Oh, ok.

Then I don't know why it showed wrong information.

Yeah, like I said, a glitch probably. Because if I recall right, it said I had caught 11 when I battled Silver Lightning. This was before I caught Xerneas and a Pumpkaboo. Then I battled someone else, it still said 11. I might have also caught my Dunsparce before that battle as well.

I could be remembering wrong though, who knows.

Charizard has better offensive stats and coverage so I can't see that being true.

Venoshock and Petal Dance alongside evolving 4 level earlier disagrees

Also for some reason Smogon In Game Tier List considered Mega Evo to be not efficient thanks to the animation. It just happened that Venusaur have the best offense out of anything without Mega Evo, except maybe Lucario, who have 1/3 of Venusaur offense when it joined the team

But what is it called in English? lol

Cool that you've found a new berry though! I hope I find it someday too!

Yup ^^

I've made some researches and apparently it's called Kee Berry.

And apparently somebody has already found it before. ç_ç Oh well. I got my "discovery feels" in any case.

Also for some reason Smogon In Game Tier List considered Mega Evo to be not efficient thanks to the animation. It just happened that Venusaur have the best offense out of anything without Mega Evo, except maybe Lucario, who have 1/3 of Venusaur offense when it joined the team

speedruns use Lucario, lolvenosaur

Yup ^^

I've made some researches and apparently it's called Kee Berry.

And apparently somebody has already found it before. ç_ç Oh well. I got my "discovery feels" in any case.

Ah, great, thanks! Now I know what name to look for when I try for that berry. :3

I'll do some battles if anyone is looking for one, btw. I'm still working on improving my team with some of the advice I got on Bulbagarden though.

Mega Evos inefficient because takes 10 secs or so. In said 10 secs Gardevoir can Moonblast/Psychic shit.

Mega Evos: -10s

0/10

edit: also, how do O-Powers level up? They need 7600Exp :Kappa:?

Edited by Quintessence