Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

So, can I surmise that absolutely none of the leakers have been playing Pokemon X at all? Cuz I have seen nothing of Xerneas yet. Which sucks, since its so much more beautiful and superior to Yveltal and I want to see its stats.

Original leaker (the instagram dude) was on X iirc. I doubt he ever got to Xerneas though before his game got nicked.

Also wow what the hell Yveltal seems amazingly slow ._. Probably something like 90 base Speed? Ugh. Just what Uber needed. More things to run around in that speed tier.

@Pukuriripo: Jolly's actually -SpA +Spe. So Yveltal's excellent SpA got nerf'd and his crappy Speed got buffed... to the level of his defense stats.

@Craig: you sure about the no EVs part? I see Yveltal has some EXP...

Edited by Sakocchi

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snubbull and Granbull are confirmed to be pure-Fairy types.

Moltres is #153 in Coastal Kalos PokeDex. Presumably, Articuno is #151 and Zapdos is #152.

Xerneas's move Geomancy is like a +2 Quiver Dance where you have to wait a turn to use it.

Alomomola is #149 in Coastal Kalos.

UNCONFIRMED. Auto-weather abilities have been reduced to a 5 turn limit with the Heat, Damp, etc Rock doubling it to 10 turns.

UNCONFIRMED. Stealth rock deals multiples of 10% damage, as opposed to multiples of 12.5% damage.

Snubbull got a complete re-type? Not even Magnemite went that far...

Is Geomancy something like Skull Bash (first turn charge up + stat boost, second turn attack)? because if so, it MIGHT be useful for Xerneas (but still, lolprotect)

As far as I remember, EVs only apply when you level up. Black and White might have changed that mechanic though.

Yes, Black and White (maybe it was only in B2W2, I don't fully remember) changed the EV mechanic in the way that EVs are automatically added in after the battle. This can lead to circumstances where after beating up, say, an Audino, you may notice in the next battle your pokemon might not be at full HP, even though they were full when the last battle ended.

Oh great let's give Yveltal an ability that boosts Dark moves and a Flying type signature move.

Meanwhile Auroros is surprisingly good. Still a bit bad for being a Rock/Ice type but its stats are nice.

Sleep counter has been reset to Gen4 standards.

So now the sleep counter doesn't reset if you switch out.

HALLELUJAH!

Sweet.

CONTRARY SUPERPOWER

1391678_662829453741027_667885728_n.jpg?

Spinda was here.

Malamar is a loser.

Edited by Woodshooter