Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mega Gardevoir's bases: 68 HP / 85 Atk / 65 Def / 165 SpA / 135 SpD / 100 Spe | Pixilate

Mega Mewtwo X's bases: 106 HP / 190 Atk / 100 Def / 154 SpA / 100 SpD / 130 Spe

Those stats make my insides hurt. No one stands a chance anymore.

Even if it's just one per team, if mega ferrothorn exists, his defenses have to bench at least 200

Fire/fighting move necessary.

Edited by Spiky

Mega Gardevoir's bases: 68 HP / 85 Atk / 65 Def / 165 SpA / 135 SpD / 100 Spe | Pixilate

Mega Mewtwo X's bases: 106 HP / 190 Atk / 100 Def / 154 SpA / 100 SpD / 130 Spe

Dang, Mega Gardevoir doesn't seem that bad. Except its ability seems like it sucks. Does Gardy get anything that's really worth being Pixilated?

I love MMX. And thankfully he has some good physical moves that can be learned: Drain Punch, EQ, Elemental Punches, Stone Edge, Low Sweep/Bulldoze I guess, Zen Headbutt/Psycho Cut maybe. Plus he can still use Special moves as great as he did before.

Hyper Voice with a 10% boost becomes stronger than Moonblast, the strongest Fairy-type move we know of.

Though it's likely that it'll be somewhere between 20-50%. So it'll have between 108 BP (20% boost) and 135 BP (50% boost) after Pixilate.

Not as useful as Trace, but it turns Gardevoir into a pretty potent special attacker. Too bad Hyper Voice is Gen5 only.

"Except its ability seems like it sucks"

Are you freaking shitting me, 225 BP Fairy Hyper Beam pro

I agree. Its base stats is questionable as well

Megaman X >>>> Fetusman Y IMO

Fetusman Y is basically Old Mewtwo with Life Orb because lets face it, 140 SPD is actually useless

Magaman have pretty cool bulk and it finally can fight off Geno, although to be fair, Mewtwo's Phys movepool kinda sucked and Y have Insomnia for Darkrai.....

Maybe run something like Bulk Up, Recover, STAB, STAB or Bulk Up, STAB STAB STAB?

Edited by JSND

Speaking of which, did nyone find any Recurring Characters from the previous games appear in X and Y just like Steven Stone from Gen. III games reappeared in HeartGold and Soul Silver, Cynthia and Looker from Gen. VI games reappeared in Black and White (along with the other Gym Leaders and Champions in Black 2 and White 2), etc.?

Edited by King Marth 64

Hyper Voice with a 10% boost becomes stronger than Moonblast, the strongest Fairy-type move we know of.

Though it's likely that it'll be somewhere between 20-50%. So it'll have between 108 BP (20% boost) and 135 BP (50% boost) after Pixilate.

Not as useful as Trace, but it turns Gardevoir into a pretty potent special attacker. Too bad Hyper Voice is Gen5 only.

Hm, I didn't even know that Gardy could get Hyper Voice. Okay, so that's a definite option. Oh, and most likely it will be a 50% boost, because it would change the move into a Fairy move, so it would get STAB from it then.

So, can I surmise that absolutely none of the leakers have been playing Pokemon X at all? Cuz I have seen nothing of Xerneas yet. Which sucks, since its so much more beautiful and superior to Yveltal and I want to see its stats.

So, can I surmise that absolutely none of the leakers have been playing Pokemon X at all? Cuz I have seen nothing of Xerneas yet. Which sucks, since its so much more beautiful and superior to Yveltal and I want to see its stats.

don't listen to this liar, Yveltal is obviously superior

also what's Mega Mewtwo Y and Yveltal's base stats

Edited by shadykid