Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MegaCham's bases: 60 HP / 100 Atk / 85 Def / 80 SpA / 85 SDef / 100 Spe

Pure Power at base 100 hits 656 attack with Adamant.

For reference, Adamant Deoxys-A hits 504.

....welp

MegaCham's bases: 60 HP / 100 Atk / 85 Def / 80 SpA / 85 SDef / 100 Spe

Pure Power at base 100 hits 656 attack with Adamant.

For reference, Adamant Deoxys-A hits 504.

....welp

Now, I really want to see Megan Mawile'sstats.

Where's my Mega Liudisk, GameFaqs ?

You're limited to one mega Poke per team, so I don't think it's a huge power creep. You've got, currently, ~20 options to choose from and each of them brings something different to the table.

Now if teams were like: Mega Lucario/Mega Kangaskhan/Mega Charizard X/Mega Blastoise/Mega Gengar/Mega Medicham then yeah that would suck.

Another thing that might possibly happen is to simply bump Megas up to Ubers, y'know. There might be some exceptions if some don't pan out, but it isn't an infeasible solution, and limits the power creep's effect on OU.

Another thing that might possibly happen is to simply bump Megas up to Ubers, y'know. There might be some exceptions if some don't pan out, but it isn't an infeasible solution, and limits the power creep's effect on OU.

not all of them are gonna belong in Ubers though, that's the thing

I'm curious: is it only one Mega Pokemon in your team? Or can you like...have a whole team holding Mega Stones? Just use only one at a time.

Edited by Dai

I'm curious: is it only one Mega Pokemon in your team? Or can you like...have a whole team holding Mega Stones? Just use only one at a time.

you can have as many Mega Stones as you want, can only use one per battle though (and if the Mega Pokemon faints in battle and you use a revive on it, you can't reactivate it either)

You can only use one Mega Stone per battle.

This includes if a Mega Pokemon faints. You can revive it, but you won't be able to mega evolve it for the rest of the battle. You also won't be able to mega evolve any other pokemon.

greninja'd >:

Edited by Professor Palutena

If there's multiples in the same playthrough, sure, I'd be glad to give you one.

Actually, this is what I really want to know. I'd like to be able to get all of the megastones without having to buy my own copy of Y or depriving someone else of theirs. Does anyone know for sure if there are multiples of these stones and ways to get them???

Do we know if we can get the mega stones for the other Kanto starters that we didn't pick? Say I picked Squirtle...would it be possible to get Venusaur and Charizard's mega stones another way besides being forced to take one of them from Professor Sycamore?

Edited by Karaszure

Do we know if we can get the mega stones for the other Kanto starters that we didn't pick? Say I picked Squirtle...would it be possible to get Venusaur and Charizard's mega stones another way besides being forced to take one of them from Professor Sycamore?

I think there is a place to buy them.

Yeah I've heard of a store in-game charging 500,000 pokedollars for megastones.

I think it only has the kanto starter stones though.

Edited by Professor Palutena