Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the game, I also got a Poster and a Froakie hat (Which i'm wearing with my headphones)

I chose Fennekin, only got the Froakie hat because they were out of Fennekin.

Froakie hat?

what I want one

edit: Team Froakie/Fennekin is superior, isolate the Chespin losers!

Edited by shadykid

Mega Mawile: 50 HP/105 Atk/125 Def/55 SpA/95 SpD/50 Speed

what? but mega mawile are supposed to be flawless!

troll freak, you did it again.. :facepalm:

Edited by Pukuriripo

While you all are there enjoying having no badges I'm just chilling with my 2 #humblebrag

Mega Manectric looks cool also. Shame it's a Y exclusive ( I think?)

EDIT: Also Team Flare's grunt theme is pretty cool. The guitar in all the tracks seem to be spot on, digging the soundtrack so far

Edited by DodgeDusk

Mega Manectric looks cool also. Shame it's a Y exclusive ( I think?)

Like with Aggron/Tyranitar, Manectric and Houndoom have their stones in the other version.

= Manectric is exclusive to Y, but the stone is exclusive to X

Like with Aggron/Tyranitar, Manectric and Houndoom have their stones in the other version.

= Manectric is exclusive to Y, but the stone is exclusive to X

Thought so

And I can see why Gamefreak does that and it doesn't bother me. I have a friend who is playing though Y so I'll just give him a Houndour and he'll give me an Electrike

Pidgey

plz

go away

twice in a row

no sixth gen encounters so far

the fuck

Edit:

Fire pokemon, fire pokemon errywhere

(My coverage is sorely lacking)

Edited by Dai

So, woke up today to find out that I probably still won't be able to get my retail X version today, perhaps even several days if I'm really unlucky (I hope to god that my pre-order may hold out that long). And its killing me right now that I want to play this game, any version, really really bad, so I'm thisclose to caving in and downloading Pokemon Y since I don't have to leave my home to do that (which is my main problem with X).

Here's the thing. I was only planning on doing that if it turned out that having both games was the only way to get all the megastones (I'm not concerned about version exclusives since I could trade for them or get Yveltal through an event later, I'm sure). I will get Pokemon X later for sure, but since I don't know how long it will take, should I get Y now? It would really help my decision if someone could confirm if having both games is the only way to have all the megastones without obviously depriving someone else of theirs.

Gawd, I want this game sooooo much...... T^T

I just brought home my copies of the games! WOO, TIME TO GET THIS POKEPARTY STARTED. :D (though my local GameStop hasn't gotten the strategy guides in yet, which I also preordered one of. But the guy said they might get 'em in tomorrow, so I'll hopefully head back then!)

Also got all three event shiny legendaries on my Black 2 and White 2 games. Shiny Giratina is just so cool. x3

I can't wait to transfer my shiny Aggron from Emerald all the way to X so I can make him a mega and have some fun! I'll do that a bit later though, obviously. Gotta progress through X's story some first. lol

Edited by Anacybele