L'Arachel stole beta Tanas shirt >:c

Wait a second... 'Beta' Tana?

You know, from a game in beta stage. Not just Tana, I remember some others are also different. Like Neimi, and Forde I think? I only remember those.

You know, from a game in beta stage. Not just Tana, I remember some others are also different. Like Neimi, and Forde I think? I only remember those.

How do such things get released? And where can I find them?

How do such things get released? And where can I find them?

Well, usually beta stuff is left in the final product, so hacking can bring it out. Other is stuff revealed in early news about games that were eventually removed/changed. And in the rare cases, betas themselves gets uploaded to the Internet.

Abel is in FE8 confirmed.

8hOGEU3.png

They don't look anything alike

But seriously, beta red cave reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger in it '3'

Makes me think of Kent... somewhat. And the fact the cavs are just basically pallet-swaps of each other...

Well, usually beta stuff is left in the final product, so hacking can bring it out. Other is stuff revealed in early news about games that were eventually removed/changed. And in the rare cases, betas themselves gets uploaded to the Internet.

What is the case with FE8? The page I was linked to doesn't make it clear.

First line on that page says someone dumped a beta build. (Where exactly did they get it? :E)

as i understand it, years ago, some Japanese fellows gained access to the IntSys FTP server and made off with three prototype builds (two FE7, one FE8) and a sizable stack of FE4 concept art, before IntSys noticed and patched up the hole in their server security, or something to that effect. here's a FESS thread from when the leak happened