••!•• Would you prefer: Day 13+14

Elieson

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the developers were working under the assumption that Awakening would be the last FE game ever, I think it'd be cool if they treated the next FE game as a fresh start on the series--my vote's for a completely new setting. Don't know if that's a good idea for sales, though.

Of course, I'd really prefer a Gaiden remake with some good writers on board, but...

I'd definatly prefer an new game unrelated to the older ones. While fun the older games I feel put too much restrictions on what can happen in their continum and we have had more than enough of Marth's world for a while

The games that exist in their own continuum's feel refreshing as while they have series mechanics they allow for a different world set up

Especialy as Awakening's world was very dull I'd like to see a new place with new lore and new politics

Update: Day 2

Would you prefer a fully remade (using updated mechanics like FE13's or whatever) Elibe, Magvel, or Jugdral game?

Jugdral > Elibe

Elibe with some sort of generation system is cool because lol2GenMarcus, and what Randa said, alongside the major amount of interface fix and whatnot

Jugdral because of Thracia and FE4 with Reclass system would be fun. Mage Knight!Corple

I'd like an entirely new game, or a game with Priam as the main lord and the rest of the characters and villains are brand new.

Edited by Knight

New game pls, Archanea saga has gone on long enough (yes Awakening is in it, Ylisse is just Archanea + 2,000 years of geological changes).

FE4 and FE5, definitely. Two reasons: 1, they've never been released outside of Japan, and two, Sigurd seems awesome. Also, I don't really like FE7 and FE6 sounds boring anyway.

FE6 honestly, especially if combined with FE7. but either an Elibe or Jugdral remake would be fine.

Jugdral is most in need of a remake.

Could you explain this? Honestly I feel that the Jugdral games have aged rather well. Unless you meant they need more exposure.

Honestly the only FE game that really "needs" a remake is Gaiden.

Fully remade Judgral game. I'd like a chance to actually play it.

They are most in need of a remake because there is whole audience of western players who would like to play them.

Suggestion: put the new topic of discussion in the title to make things easier on everyone.

Jugdral is most in need of a remake.

And/or maybe chance the first post?

Edited by Viewtiful_J

I would like a Jugdral remake I guess as well, as long as the game is accommodated to the modernized mechanics of Fire Emblem. And nerf the lol50uses Silver Sword.