Petition for a League of Legends subforum in Other Games.

Raven

Petition:  

34 members have voted

1. 1. The formal petition (there are two choices because a poll must contain at least two choices).

• I support the appeal for a League of Legends subforum to be created within Other Games.
    • I support the appeal for a League of Legends subforum to be created within Other Games.
  2. 2. Pick one!

• I play League (sometimes or often) and post (sometimes or often) in the LoL topic in Other Games.
    • I play League (sometimes or often) but I don't bother posting in the LoL topic in Other Games. (Please give a reason in a reply)
    • I don't play League (at all or much) but I see nothing wrong with having a subforum for this undeniably popular and content-heavy game.
  3. 3. Pick one!

• I play League (rarely to addicted).
    • I have never played League, and don't plan on doing so.
    • I have never played League, but I have been thinking about doing so.
    • I quit League, and don't plan on returning.
    • I quit League, but I have been thinking about returning.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon and Smash have their own sub-forum because those games have a big fanbase overlap with FE and Other Games gets spammed by them.

I really do not see that with LoL. If anything an MMO subforum would be the way to go.

I don't think it's necessarily an issue of people who would participate more than the type of questions asked. Most of the things that could merit a thread is wrapped into the general LoL topic while Pokemon has no such restraint. I think opening a specific subforum would change the type of material produced and the dynamic of discussions in such a way that is more in line with what we see in the Pokemon and Smash subforums. I could imagine things like "Discussion: Team X vs Team Y" for on-going LoL tournaments and more in depths answers to questions about how to play the game and whatever.

I'll create the forum when I get home tonight. I'm probably only going to move the LoL thread I pinned, because as far as I know MMOs have never been a popular subject of discussion, so any thread I could dig out of OG would be old and unvaluable anyway.

If it ends up just being a page of threads in the end, I'll merge it with Other Games again. So it'd be up to you guys to make it worth having!

Thanks~! Off the top of my head, can you move the following topics over?

- LoL pinned topic

- LoL general topic

- DotA topic

I love how a (mostly, I guess (?)) successful petition was in FFTF.

I will be even more amused if this one is ignored (although I think that's a bit unlikely; responses are relatively easy, right?).

Schweet. Cheers Fruitcakes. LoL's the only MMO I play so hopefully other people will take advantage of this for other MMO games.

Now it's time to think up topics. Such fun.