Warning points bragging topic

Raven

Well. . .freedom of speech does not mean freedom of the consequences of speech, and people not liking offensive posts is a natural consequence. I cannot fathom the point of constantly making posts that are designed to push other people's buttons. "If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything" comes to mind for some reason.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. . .freedom of speech does not mean freedom of the consequences of speech, and people not liking offensive posts is a natural consequence. I cannot fathom the point of constantly making posts that are designed to push other people's buttons. "If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything" comes to mind for some reason.

That might actually work if people actually cared about a dumb little internet forum.

@topic: Surprisingly I have 0 points. A verbal for double-posting.

Edited by Tryhard

That might actually work if people actually cared about a dumb little internet forum.

If Inui didn't care about the forum he wouldn't have posted here several hundred times. Why would someone bother communicating with others if they have no vested interest in the responses they receive?

If Inui didn't care about the forum he wouldn't have posted here several hundred times. Why would someone bother communicating with others if they have no vested interest in the responses they receive?

I should have said that the lolresponses are worth it, but not caring about getting warned or banned.

edit: and I never even brought up inui, wut

Edited by Tryhard

i kinda like you, actually skype-giggle.gif

your talk about red fox is funny, you speak you mind, you don't go around trying to get people to like you, etc etc. you should avoid narga, btw.

s-senpai noticed me..... :wub:

hey you have a fan inui

cute

i'm very super famous

i-it's not like i enjoy posting here...baka....

But pushing other people's buttons can be fun, so how is that which does such a thing not something good to say?

Edited by Lanfear

/me pushes ur buttons

My dog (and I guess probably most dogs) had this small circle of "normal" skin and hair in the center of her paw pads. When I was younger, me and my bro would put our fingers inside and say we were pushing her buttons. We were evil demonic spawn who couldn't let a sleeping dog lie.

But mostly we treated her well. The other thing I remember doing was blowing air on her ears which would cause them to sorta wriggle and spasm in the air.

My dog (and I guess probably most dogs) had this small circle of "normal" skin and hair in the center of her paw pads. When I was younger, me and my bro would put our fingers inside and say we were pushing her buttons. We were evil demonic spawn who couldn't let a sleeping dog lie.

But mostly we treated her well. The other thing I remember doing was blowing air on her ears which would cause them to sorta wriggle and spasm in the air.

I also remember when she was devilcocoa...

rip devilcocoa

I also remember when she was devilcocoa...

rip devilcocoa

I never put her spirit down in MH3T, that means she still haunts my game disc and I'll never be able to give her rest. Someday the disc will fail and her soul shall fail as well. What have I done?