Favorite FE6 boss theme?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite boss theme?

• Battle of Tomorrow
    • In the Name of Bern
    • Battle for Whose Sake
    • The Last Dragon
    • Shaman in the Dark

I've been meaning to make this topic for a while, and finally decided to do it.

I'm very curious on this front.

Also, I don't remember the name of the standard boss theme so if I got it wrong, please correct me.

as mediocre as I find fe6 music overall, I really do like the boss themes.

Last Dragon is my favourite though.

also i think the first one is "Fight to Tomorrow" - if it's this one: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe6music2/22%20Fight%20to%20Tomorrow.mp3

its been a while since i've played FE6 though so I might be wrong.

Edited by General Horace

RALLY FTT

Seriously, the generic boss theme is the best one for once.

I take that, and raise you In the Name of Bern. IMO, it's a shame Fight to Tomorrow was so overused because in comparison to the others, it 's just mediocre at best.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I found In The Name of Bern to be kind of underwhelming, especially since I played FE7 & FE8, both of which had stellar major boss themes (Softly With Grace & Powerful Foe/The Prince's Despair, respectively). In contrast, FE6's regular boss theme was ten times better than either of FE7 or FE8's regular boss themes.

I found In The Name of Bern to be kind of underwhelming, especially since I played FE7 & FE8, both of which had stellar major boss themes (Softly With Grace & Powerful Foe/The Prince's Despair, respectively). In contrast, FE6's regular boss theme was ten times better than either of FE7 or FE8's regular boss themes.

Okay. For me though, it was more a case of Fight to Tomorrow getting old fast, and when I first got to listen to In the Name of Bern, it was a breath of fresh air in comparison. At least I didn't have to listen to either of the other two generic boss themes from the other GBA games for almost a dozen and a half chapters straight...

Edited by Levant Fortner

I really liked most of the boss themes in this game but For Whose Sake gets my vote. It's just a nice and really energetic boss tune. When I first heard the track facing off against zephiel I thought for sure this was the final boss theme just by how much I enjoyed the theme.