Pokemon Teams for X/Y

Fruity Insanity

I know it's a bit early, and we don't even know all the gen VI Pokemon yet, but from what we do know, what Pokemon will you guys be training?

All except maybe one of my Pokemon are gonna be past-gen.

Because they're too cool.

Heck, I'm gonna ditch my starter.

Probably.

I'll probably just be a Dragon Tamer or something.

Because Charizard is a BOSS.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Torkoal and 5 fillers

Haven't given it much thought but Absol and Meowstic are definite. If Torkoal is in this game though he's getting a position in my team

Edited by DodgeDusk

The Kalos fire starter since I really like the design and tyrantrum for unique typing. I'm having a much harder time deciding what kanto starter to use, but I'm leaning towards Venusaur cause of thick fat and its offense advantage over the new fairy type.

The only time I've ever ditched my starter was in Black 2, since I couldn't pass up the novelty of using a full pseudo legendary team (Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, and Hydreigon) for at least one game.

I like a lot of the Kalos pokemon so far, but we have so many that haven't been revealed yet that I can't possibly choose my full team yet. So far, I only know that I'm using Fennekin and Sylveon (or perhaps whatever the other rumored eeveelution is)...I'll update again once I know my full team.

So much hype! Can't wait!

J has excellent taste.

Chespin's line

Tyrunt's line

Amaura's line

-Pokemon-

-Pokemon-

-Pokemon-

Iunno, Furfrou and Skrelp might be there, maybe even Noivern.

Fennekin -> Braixen -> Delphox (I hoped it was named Kyubixen)

Ralts -> Kirlia -> Gardevoir

Possibly Torchic -> Combusken -> Blaziken

Squirtle -> Wortortle -> Blastoise

A Flying type

Sewaddle -> Swadloon -> Leavanny if I don't use Venusaur

An Electric or Steel type

Edited by YoungXehanort

Having browsed through the update page I think I'm going to go with:

Greninja

Delphox

Tyrantrum

that ghost pumpkin

Although I was a tad dissapointed with how Delphox looked at first, it's really grown on me and the typing is hard for me to pass up. I always wanted a fire/psychic type that isn't a legendary or required an ability to activate.Going with the pumpkaboo line cause it also has unique typing and Halloween is just around the corner. I think I'm going to reserve the last two spots for returning Pokemon, ones I probably haven't used before. Mawile is one of my options for example.

Greninja, Venusaur and Talonflame are almost certain, but I'm waiting for stats and movepools for others. Tyrantrum looks likely, as does Doublade, but I may resort to another old pokemon for the final team slot.