Now that all the starters' last stages were leaked, which one are you choosing?

Nobody

Which gen VI starter are you choosing?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

That and the fact that GF would cease and desist you, as well as remove the video.

The fourth (when all the starter leaks are LEGALLY ALLOWED to be released) is just two days away, we'll just have to see.

I like Greninja, Chespin's is severe nope to me, and Fenny's is a meh.

I still have Black Charizard if all else fails.

It's been a toss up for my between Fennekin and Froakie for a while, but I'll settle with the latter. Reasons being I like the final evolution's looks/typing etc and I've decided to go with Megacharizard X as my other starter since I don't two starters of the same primary type.

My team is going to be Fennekin/Litleo/Charmander/Treecko

#GIVINGZEROFUCKSABOUTTYPES

I still like this gen's starters a 100x more than the Gen 5 ones, but I'm a bit disappointed at the final evos... I like the second stage more for all three.

There are a lot of cool pokemon this gen, but putting every single one of the old pokemon in gives the game too all-star a cast for a lot of them to make it onto my team.

My team is going to be Fennekin/Litleo/Charmander/Treecko

#GIVINGZEROFUCKSABOUTTYPES

I still like this gen's starters a 100x more than the Gen 5 ones, but I'm a bit disappointed at the final evos... I like the second stage more for all three.

There are a lot of cool pokemon this gen, but putting every single one of the old pokemon in gives the game too all-star a cast for a lot of them to make it onto my team.

Dammit that was going to be my team. Except I'd have a Charizard because ##speedrunning, all day, every day.

I liked Froakie from the beginning and seeing the evos hasn't changed my mind. Also, Greninja DID keep elements of Froakie: the spots (they've just migrated) and the sharp and long areas around his eyes, that have been accentuated over time. Now his body has the sharpness of a shuriken, and Water Shuriken happens to be his signature move. The bubbles have been lost but it could be said that as an adult frog, the bubbles have fallen off (they start clustered on the back on Froakie, wisp around on Frogadier but less thick) Also, I figured he would be water/dark, since he started as a thief and upgraded into a ninja.

I actually really like Chesnaught but I also liked Quilladin a lot. He'd be my 2nd choice. Fennekin's evo is really... drab. I don't hate it but and its plainness kind of reminds me of how plain Typhlosion and Meganium are, but Delphox has a worse overall design. I wonder where the stick went from Braixen?

Chestnaught ftw

It looks badass, while the other chumps starter is becoming ninja in frogsuit and random squishy mage poop, Chespin is riding his Great ChespinaughtKaiserGar Getter Z, with that badass come at me bro face and giant titanic hand that it used to fly(kinda like Raiden from monster rancher, except more badass), It takes Skarmory 252 atk EV adamant Brave Bird to the face, and use its super kungfu smashing skarmory with its flying lariat drop kick where it jump onto the space, while dragging the foolish steel bird with its giant hand, before throwing it back down to earth, and kicking its face for an OHKO. It then come across Arceus who is all "I am liek gawd" and Chestoberyrestkruggernaught was all like GODSLAP the lamma with his giant badass hands, with a slap so powerful, it broke mountains and Arceus plate. Also it can smash its shell and reveal its true form, also known as The Shell Smashed ChestolumKaiserNautemperorVWXYZSynchro G(enesic) Amageddon and use its secret move to become th almighty being

Marceusethania

D'aww, look at my Benjie. Who's a cute ninja frog~ you're a cute ninja frog~!

It's a bit... um, obvious who I'm going for. See the statement above. ^_^

But yes. I've been rooting for Froakie since day one and I'm SO glad he has, in my opinion of course, the best designs overall.

My sister is so ticked about Fennekin's evo. All I can do is laugh hysterically.

Gonna use Fennekin, cuz I don't think it looks that bad and I was planning on using it since Day 1. Though, I'm sorta hoping that the video linked in the last page is the real version of both Greninja and Delphox; they look much better and closer to what the middle evolutions were going for IMO.

Sticking with Chespin we will fight like warriors. I was pretty surprised by how much the little guy grew, just looking at him you can tell he lifts. BEEF!

Fennekin would probably be my second choice. Froakie is pretty cool and all but I'm quite over with ninjas. Swordmasters/Heroes are cooler. What? It's a Fire Emblem forum.

Edited by donkeykhang

I like speed.

That's why I like Charizard the most in gen I, Typhlosion the best in gen II, Sceptile in gen 3, Infernape in gen IV, and Serperior in gen V.

And guess who I'm picking in gen VI.

Yes, the one with the most speed, Greninja.

I only liked Fennekin in the beginning because I thought it'd be something like Ninetales; I was disappointed.

I originally intended to go Fennekin. Then I saw Delphox and that faltered a little bit, but I've warmed up to Delphox's appearance, and I actually quite like it, mostly for a piece of art I saw that I now can't seem to find. I like the wizard bit.

And I particularly think that the reasoning for the stick's disappearance is that Delphox is a mighty wizard and as a Braixen only needed a stick as a focus for psychic powers. =D

I originally intended to go Fennekin. Then I saw Delphox and that faltered a little bit, but I've warmed up to Delphox's appearance

How lucky. I'm still at the faltering stage now that I've seen it... F-Fennekin, you looked so cute. Why couldn't you have been a cute sorceress orz

Edited by pinkbubblegum