I... I'm just.... gonna curl up in a corner now

not seeing the black mask

anonymity turns you on?

not really but black's just awesome and the mask would emphasize the eyes.

Idk man black has so much EMOTION AROUND IT <3

Edited by Bluedoom

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my this thread needs to be cleaned as soon as

On topic, it's a beautiful dress Fre. I know nothing about dresses but it looks like it would be worn for a special occasion? I'm so smooth

stop with the eye thing

_

P

I never have special occasions (edit: oh besides meeting Integ~) so I'll wear it whenever I want to~

Is it white just like the one in the picture or did you get it in another color? Good luck keeping it spotless if it's white.

It's ok to be short Free.

So what's your measurements

i'm not expecting an answer but it's worth a shot right

right?

i'll see myself out

f21RxAH.jpg

I've only been made fun of by 2 or 3 people or so because I'm so quiet that everybody leaves me alone besides the people who decide to not ignore people who may as well be someone who can't speak~

But even worse than that were the people who would ask "hey do you even know how to talk?"

It would be pretty pathetic to do so. Targeting someone for their physical traits, whether they are actually true or not, is terrible.

Though to be sure, there'd be nothing wrong with her height or build regardless of whether any guys were specifically attracted to it

I also wish i was taller. I'm 5'8/1.73. It's not that bad, but i still feel short sometimes. At least i was never made fun of because of it.

I... I hate you !!!

*go cry in a corner*

I'm 5.5/1.67-68. I never get mocked for being short.

My main problem is my Foot Length who is just at the limit of Chilld's shoes...

Anyway, don't worry. People who are really- high gets tons of bones and back problems, they can't live in older house, and they can't drive Smart.

And, as the famous proverb (I thinks it's alsacian) says : "Short or tall, the most important is that your feet touch the ground."

(That's really what everyone tells me everytime I brought the topic)

About the dress : It's just so... dreamy. If it's also comfortable, then it's perfect.

Really looks great !

Edited by shyteddie

how is not being able to drive a smart car a negative

i just realized you're from europe so just in case the joke is that smart cars look insanely dumb on american roadways

Edited by Integrity

I'm probably just a short as Fre (if not just a tad bit shorter) and the biggest problems with my height are people thinking I'm younger than I look. Like ... getting asked if I wanted a children's menu when going out to dinner to celebrate my graduation from undergrad =/

Still, I've always been short so I'm used to it now.

Freohr, I know how you feel. I'm about 5' even and I'm 22, so it's annoying to shop for clothes for me. Pants are the worst. Either they're too long because of my short legs or too tight around the waist because of my curves.

And I like long dresses better than short ones (I find short ones tend to look more childish and I don't want to look like a kid if I dress up when I'm a grown woman), which doesn't help any.

Edited by Anacybele

I still fit in children's clothes. And in my old elementary school T-shirt. It's pretty awesome not having to throw anything I like out because I outgrew them. Plus, I buy unisex clothes from the college bookstores, which always look baggy on me. I dunno, I guess clothes aren't an issue for me :P

how is not being able to drive a smart car a negative

i just realized you're from europe so just in case the joke is that smart cars look insanely dumb on american roadways

Driving through all America in Smart is now my biggest dream.

And this ad made me chuckle.

...Though, I had one of my teacher who drived with a small car even if he was really tall.