How come I'm seeing so many young(er) people on SF these days...?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Where is the poll that says that? Well that is fine as long as the pop from COD doesn't come here. (tf2 fan base bias)

As long as they are chill and at least 13 I am fine.

What? You are 17 and I am 19 were both still young and in our prime of our lives. The median age of this forum is 19 I think so you are the youngin!

Fixed that for you.

Edited by Makaze

Fixed that for you.

What? No fair! I used Microsoft Works (laugh out loud, contradiction) Word to fix all my grammar and spelling mistakes, but then I switched over to the freeware Libre Office. Libre Office offers only spelling mistakes and very little in terms of grammar checking. So my grammar and other mistakes are not caught anymore.

Hopefully, it please you to know now that it takes me to thrice as long proofing my comments as writting down the comment in the first place.

(“What!” and “No fair” are interjections, so they are grammatically correct.)

:( your a meanie Makaze.

-

on topic, yea, I am chill with the young crowd and also the old crowd for the plethora of wisdom they can offer.

Edited by sifer

What? No fair! I used Microsoft Works (laugh out loud, contradiction) Word to fix all my grammar and spelling mistakes, but then I switched over to the freeware Libre Office. Libre Office offers only spelling mistakes and very little in terms of grammar checking. So my grammar and other mistakes are not caught anymore.

Hopefully, it please you to know now that it takes me to thrice as long proofing my comments as writing down the comment in the first place.

(What! and No fair are interjections, so they are grammatically correct.)

:( You are a meanie Makaze.

-

on topic, yea, I am chill with the young crowd and also the old crowd for the plethora of wisdom they can offer.

You rely on a program to correct your grammar and don't see a problem with that?

Edited by Makaze

I think the youngbloods of today are actually in all likelihood better posters than I remember the young posters of yesteryear being, they seem to know how not to be dumb (jesus did I ever not)

I know stoly, cam, hika and cr are/were way cooler than I was at 16, much less how I was at like 12, to say the least

I think the kids are all right

<Insert Immature Post That Fits The Stereotype Of My Age Here>

Actually I've known about Fire Emblem since PoR but thanks to Rey(Indirectly. Youtube helped a lot.), I learned of the Forum and the rest is history.

Rehab post, Sorin got to it before me.

^can't say anything about the above, I don't check people's ages, everyone here sounds mature enough

Oh yea... I remember every time i was underage and I wanted to see the trailers I always put my birthdate as sometime in 1942, actually I still do it now since I am 18 since it is an inside joke.

(in many of the games forums I have been leaving The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy references)

-

see, I am not derailing the thread like Makaze is

I was 17 when I joined and am 2423 now.

How time flies.

Yah wut, last I remember I'm a year and a bit older than you. Fucking 25 next March. Fuck. Fuck. Where's my life going?