Some people are just too brave (or stupid)

Nobody

Meet this average family from southern Brazil...
Who lives with 11 tigers, as if they were dogs.

How long do you think it will take for one of them to be eaten alive? Edited by Nobody

I'm not sure they will. They have been conditioned to be loyal. They won't rebel unless their owners threaten their survival.

Edited by Makaze

A long time. They have been conditioned to be loyal. They won't rebel unless their owners threaten their survival.

You might have a point... But the tigers are not used to the baby girl. It's simply too stupid to let them be next to her, especially considering the father doesn't want his daughter next to them.

Edited by Nobody

From my understanding, the tigers wouldn't think of eating them as long as they have an alternative food source... so pretty much they'll be fine so long the tigers aren't starving and neither they're the only meat avaiable...

Hopefully...

Agreed there. I wouldn't let a little kid around a dog.

Have you ever met a dog?

Anyways, tigers are not domestic animals, and they're also not social animals. That's that. The tigers might be content for now, but as soon as it suits them, someone will die.

Have you ever met a dog?

Anyways, tigers are not domestic animals, and they're also not social animals. That's that. The tigers might be content for now, but as soon as it suits them, someone will die.

I own one.

I don't like dogs and I don't want kids picking up traits from them.

I dont know about you, but if i was a tiger i would eat that baby

Mmm ya definitely. In fact, even as a human...

I own one.

I don't like dogs and I don't want kids picking up traits from them.

You own a dog and you don't even like it? I feel bad for both of you :(

There a dumb bunch. I would only allow an animal to live with me that has thousands of years of domestication behind it and I can beat it in a fight.

Look at 1:04, srsly

But then I never had a pet so :(

Well at least mammals have a pack mentality can be taught loyalty, not like those nutters who own dangerous pet reptiles.

Edited by sifer

there a dumb bunch. I would only allow an animal to live with me that has thousands of years of domestication behind it and I can beat it in a fight.

But then I never had a pet so :(

Hah, I like that as a test. From now on, maybe I'll only accept a pet that can defeat me in single combat.

I've seen a similar things with a bear.

I'd trust a big mammal over something like a giant snake due to its intelligence. Of course they would have to be trained, but I think it's possible, if weird.

Of course, I doubt those tigers trust outsiders very much unless their masters tell them they're good people.

Edited by Woodshooter

Poor unappreciated doggie! Poor unappreciative Makaze!

The dog is loud and brings me no joy. I'll take my cats over him any day.

Speak of the devil. He started barking.

I dont know about you, but if i was a tiger i would eat that baby

Yeah. Having large wild cats in your house = really fucking dumb by default. Having large wild cats in your house with babies = stupidest thing on the planet. Tiger will nom child. Parents cry and put the beast down. Its a sad story.