Snooping Around Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So at this point, the only people who haven't claimed yet are BBM/Baldrick? Not sure if either of them claiming is a good idea because then we'd basically out snoop (however, if one of them is scum, then mafia already knows who snoop is anyways). Then again, if one of them CC'd Eury, it'd bring us to a 1v1 which would be more beneficial to town.

wrt Polydeuces, I don't like how he claimed right after voting Eury, and specifying that he's town bulletproof seems overly cautious, considering noone is expecting him to claim scum bulletproof.

I thought the whole point of hammering was to negate the possibility of someone being sniped in the first place. :\

"He's bullshitting, and he's scum."

"Yeah totally. Like how did we let him live for so long?"

So you strung him up.

Dear Polydeuces,

You are a Bulletproof.

You have a bulletproof vest that will allow you to survive one kill attempt on your life during the game. If a kill attempt is made on your life, you will no longer appear to have a vest. This does not stop lynches. You will be notified if your vest is hit.

You are aligned with the town. You win when the mafia are eliminated.

You really aren't very good at this "killing mafia" thing. Maybe you might have more luck tomorrow.

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to send in actions etc. No talking at night.

You found Eury's body after the night ended. It was not a pretty sight.

Dear Eurykins,

You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no powers beyond your word and your vote.

Not too soon after, PMP's head got shot off after finding Eury's body. He died painfully.

Dear Professional Mafia Player,

You are the Deputy.

At any time during the day, you may reply to your Role PM only with ##Shoot: <USER>. You will fire your gun at <USER>, making an attempt on their life. This will be resolved the moment a host sees the action. Once you have shot your gun, you will not appear to have a gun anymore.

Which means mafia has parity with the town and have won. They slowly beat out the remaining town until they also died.

Dear Huck Finn,

You are the Snoop.

Each night, you may reply to your Role PM with ##Snooping: <USER>. You will snoop around their house that night and determine what items they have, if any. Guns and vests are the only items you may get a result from.

Dear SB,

You are a Bulletproof.

You have a bulletproof vest that will allow you to survive one kill attempt on your life during the game. If a kill attempt is made on your life, you will no longer appear to have a vest. This does not stop lynches. You will be notified if your vest is hit.

The mafia were:

Dear Refa,

You are the Bulletproof Framer.

Each night, you may reply to your Role PM with ##Framing: <USER>. You will make it so that <USER> appears to have a gun in their house that night. You cannot target yourself with this ability.

In addition, you have a bulletproof vest that will allow you to survive one kill attempt on your life during the game. If a kill attempt is made on your life, you will no longer appear to have a vest. This does not stop lynches. You will be notified if your vest is hit.

You may talk to your partner here.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win when you achieve parity with the town or nothing can stop the same from happening.

Dear BigBadMarshmallow,

You are the Sniper.

At any time during the day, you may reply to your Role PM only with ##Shoot: <USER>. You will fire your gun at <USER>, making an attempt on their life. This will be resolved the moment a host sees the action. Once you have shot your gun, you will not appear to have a gun anymore.

You may talk to your partner here.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win when you achieve parity with the town or nothing can stop the same from happening.

And that as they say, is that. Postgame will be later.

Prims, why would you lynch Poly when you thought I was scum and it made no sense for us to be buddies? Or even prompt a massclaim when the only chance town had at winning after a mislynch was for scum to hit a BPV with one of their shots?

I also legit didn't think I was playing more for survival than scumhunting after the first few hours (where I admit I was too defensive), but shrug.

@Baldrick- Giving reasons for townreads do matter though; that's not something I was BSing because I was scum.

Prims, why would you lynch Poly when you thought I was scum and it made no sense for us to be buddies? Or even prompt a massclaim when the only chance town had at winning after a mislynch was for scum to hit a BPV with one of their shots?

You had two kill targets anyway, it was town autoloss on a mislynch regardless

You had two kill targets anyway, it was town autoloss on a mislynch regardless

Only because town forced multiple people to claim and people started throwing around the idea of vanilla claiming for a clear.

Did anyone really force Polydeuces to claim though? I can see why Eury claimed, to prevent a mislynch, but Poly's reasoning was just really ehhhh...

Only because town forced multiple people to claim and people started throwing around the idea of vanilla claiming for a clear.

Mostly because the general logic if someone is at L-1 is to claim, which in this case actually wasn't the best play

The setup was incredibly scumsided anyway, and I wish I had left it at 9p

Set-up wasn't unfairly scumsided, we were just chumps for D1 massclaiming + me shooting Shinori like an idiot.

I didn't think it was unreasonable for BBM to have been bussing Poly. Really did not think Refa was mafia though.