I hate that skill. I remember I had Elincia attack a guy with her royal sword, Amiti. The enemy had one HP from the beginning, and guess how many HP he had left after Elincia had launched her four attacks! ONE! I usally remove that skill. But it doesn't always save the enemy, right?

I hate that skill. I remember I had Elincia attack a guy with her royal sword, Amiti. The enemy had one HP from the beginning, and guess how many HP he had left after Elincia had launched her four attacks! ONE! I usally remove that skill. But it doesn't always save the enemy, right?

It always saves the enemy. If the enemy has 1 HP left, he just dodges. No attack exp gained

Edited by Knife

Mercy, is liek da best skill evar! Really, I don't know the purpose of it. I suppose it does fit Elincia's personality. Otherwise, I'll just give it to Gareth for the lulz and move on.

Mercy, is liek da best skill evar! Really, I don't know the purpose of it. I suppose it does fit Elincia's personality. Otherwise, I'll just give it to Gareth for the lulz and move on.

Well I guess your right that Mercy does seem to fit Elincia's personality...

You can't give Mercy to anyone, it's an Elincia exclusive.

Mercy is underrated. It's majorly useful not just for Pelleas, but for any Dawn Brigade units you feel like using. It can also be used to effectively abuse level ups for Elincia. Even if you want someone else to kill the enemy, you can rest assured she won't kill it, and still gain experience. It's perfect for spreading experience.

It is like the Worst fucking skill EVER.

Seriously, I know there are some Training value to it but by the time I have it the only fucking person I need to train is ELENCIA!!!

Also, technically the worst skill ever is Corrosion.

Mercy is underrated. It's majorly useful not just for Pelleas, but for any Dawn Brigade units you feel like using.

By the time Elincia actually has Mercy, in part 4, your Dawn Brigade units should be kicking and won't need mooch kills.

It has it's times like... when you want to boss abuse you oculd use corrosion to destroy his weapon then you could just keep attacking without taking any chances.

Boss abuse? Lulz. Might as well equip Disarm and steal the boss's weapon. Assuming they aren't locked. If you REALLY want to Boss abuse, you might as well just wait out the turns.

Mercy is underrated. It's majorly useful not just for Pelleas, but for any Dawn Brigade units you feel like using. It can also be used to effectively abuse level ups for Elincia. Even if you want someone else to kill the enemy, you can rest assured she won't kill it, and still gain experience. It's perfect for spreading experience.

Many of my Dawn Brigade units get at higher levels by the time I reach Part 4.

The only time otherwise is when you used too many units in the Dawn Brigade in Part 1 and some of part 3 and that's a stupid thing to do anyways.

By the time Elincia actually has Mercy, in part 4, your Dawn Brigade units should be kicking and won't need mooch kills.
Many of my Dawn Brigade units get at higher levels by the time I reach Part 4.

The only time otherwise is when you used too many units in the Dawn Brigade in Part 1 and some of part 3 and that's a stupid thing to do anyways.

Not necessarily. They shouldn't need much, but some easy kills is definitely nice to catch them the rest of the way up.

Not necessarily. They shouldn't need much, but some easy kills is definitely nice to catch them the rest of the way up.

My Dawn Brigade was annihilating my Griel Mercs by the time I got to Part 4.

Normal. Why so amazed? Nolan, Edward, and Aran all turn out amazing.

I usually have trouble owning the mercenaries when I used some of them on playthroughs. I could take out some of them only to get owned by highly-leveled ones.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier