• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Euklyd, add meeee! I know your poke suck, mine too, but who cares

You're lucky I went and read this thread again on a whim :P

But sure, okay, when I get home.

It's Eevee. God, why is my safari so much worse than everyone else's? ;_;

Don't say that ;)

You safari allows people with X to easily have access to a Pupitar and it gave me the opportunity to catch a Barbaracle, which I'd been unable to find before.

And thank you to everyone who has added me so far, I have all added you back.

I think I've added everyone up to now for everyone who wants the ditto safari.

I would also like the Ditto safari, please. It just makes everything a ton more convenient.

Anyway, for the OP, my FC: 1719-3226-3296 Friend Safari Pkmn: Lampent, Phantump, and Golurk. Konnor97/Konnor/Connie for names and such.

If anybody adds me, either do the quotey thing, or PM me so I can add you back, although I would prefer PMs due to them being easier to manage.

Edited by Konnor97

Hey, I decided to join this forum just for this thread. Cos I can.

Anyway,

Zommy08/Zommy/Richard 017316537075 Lillipup, Kecleon, ? (I have completed the E4, it's just that no one's tested what my 3rd poke is). Gonna add everyone on the OP (dude with Galvantula and dude with Ditto, I love you). Who knows, maybe my third poke is a Ditto and everyone will love me :D

I think I've added everyone up to now for everyone who wants the ditto safari.

I would also like the Ditto safari, please. It just makes everything a ton more convenient.

Anyway, for the OP, my FC: 1719-3226-3296 Friend Safari Pkmn: Lampent, Phantump, and Golurk. Konnor97/Konnor/Connie for names and such.

If anybody adds me, either do the quotey thing, or PM me so I can add you back, although I would prefer PMs due to them being easier to manage.

Is it ok if I put out my friend code even if I'm not that far in the game yet?

Added everyone but could arvilino add me for ditto

I just defeated the pokemon league, so here's my FC: 3265-5523-1146. My 3ds screenname is the same as my trainer name, which is Mary.

I have added eclispe, and arvilino for now, and will add some more later.

UPDATE: I just found out that I have a grass safari and give Sunkern, Sawsbuck, and Quillladen.

Edited by Silver Pegasus

Now you need to get on so I can actually get Ditto.

Heh I've been quite busy recently but I guess if it would help people every now and again I'll just put it online and leave the game running on my 3DS for a little while I'm doing other stuff.

Heh I've been quite busy recently but I guess if it would help people every now and again I'll just put it online and leave the game running on my 3DS for a little while I'm doing other stuff.

I love you. (I actually have been doing the same a lot lately)

There seem to have been a lot of people adding lately, so if anyone has added me that I haven't added back just let me know via post, PM, profile comment, chat, etc.

FIRE Golderbg/Reinfleche// 0275-7452-8683. Larvesta, Magmar, and something I forget. I want to say Pyroar?

quote this if you add me btw

##Vote: Rein

Also added the two of you who said that they did. If FSR I'm not showing up, let me know!

Alright so I've added every person who has posted in this thread so far. Unfortunately, there's still a ton of people who haven't added me.

mine is :) 3153-4176-3930

quote me when you've added

Added all three of you. Mine's in my sig.

Mine is 1177-6959-9610 =)

I added all of you.

My code is 2122-5622-4878

I have X, and am not very far yet.

This might sound like a stupid question... But how do I add people?

My friend code is 2063-0086-1010. The user name, if needed, is Daniel

I have added everyone in this thread so far! Add me back; its in my sig! :D

Btw, my 3DS name is Ariadne, for future reference. My Y Version in-game name is Amoret.

Added all you lovely people.

2079-6416-3077 is me

My friend code: 3780-9533-5399

3DS/Game name is David.

I'll start adding people (up through Dusk at time of writing)

My friend code is 0173-1883-7315

Screen name is Melonhead, trainer name is Kevin.

How exactly do we get to this safari?
Also check what mine is please..?

To get the train pass go Lumiose city after you beat the elite4 and go to the station he will be in there

I'm 2680-9673-0861

EDIT: Sorry, I originally wrote it wrong.

My friend code is 1676-3902-1143

Mine is:

Azzie/Azzie: 2449-4649-4995

I'm not too sure what type/pokemon I have in it. I'll start adding peoples friend codes on the opening post.

Anyone have bergmite in theirs?

Please...

Oh, whoops, my friend code's 5284-1485-2679, I've heard mine's ground with like, trapinch I think.

MagicLeafy/Mandy/Mandy 3411-0789-7076

My friends say I have the electric type and have garvantula and electrabazz. I forget the third pokemon, but garvantula only shows up when I'm online. (As a note though I'm rarely online since the 3DS has the severe issue of disconnecting every time I close the darn thing. And then I just forget to log back on.)

I don't think I would have the patience to add everyone on the list right off the bat. o_o However if you add me I will add you back. (If I don't, PM me. I've likely gotten distracted from this topic.) I'm particularly going to add these four, though, since they have pokemon I REALLY want. D: I hope your friend list isn't completely filled!

By the way, for those who care about these things: Apparently every Friend Safari pokemon has a guarenteed 2 stats with 31 Ivs. I confirmed this with a nuzleaf I caught but the liepard had the new characteristic (takes a lot of seistas) and I had no idea what to put into the IV calculator for that. [though I could have just left that field blank, now that I think about it.]

Friend Code: 1977-0564-6708

Currently adding everyone in the OP.

FC -> 4038 6570 1338

My friend safari is Electric (Electrode, Helioptile and Luxio). Excuse me while I go cry in ze corner

Adding everyone on the Opening Post as well.

I havent finish the story, so I have no idea what my safari looks like but anyway here is my code:

3566-1643-5909 , going by the name of Danaos/Philip/Philip :)

I will edit with the ones I used from here later.

So, the first ones:

Sylphid/Sylpheed/Bianca

arvilino/Azzie/Azzie

Ƶerker//

L95/Lin/Lindsy

Shelie//

Alg/Alg/Serena

Vicious Sal/Falco/Falco

Sartek/sartek/

Sasori/Pieter/

MagicLeafy/Mandy/Mandy

Avarice_Shadow/Avarice/

2766-8685-4348

less go

Me too.

0731-4860-2223

=P

Edit: I'll get around to registering these eventually cuz.... dang. 'Salotta friends. Also I've not had much oppertunity to fiddle with the friend system so if it needs both of us registered go ahead and pm me or whatever and I'll see what I can do.

James Bond/Sask/James Bond: Grass
2380-3134-0115

Okay sure, wynaut.

On the off-chance that anyone wants Gloom and Muk my FC is 4914 - 3176 - 3524. I don't remember what the third one is, but I have beaten the E4.

My Mii and Trainer both have a somewhat similar name to my username, but it's an actual legit name (Erik).

Not adding anyone (at this time), and I can't promise to be following the thread. If anyone does actually want to add me, drop me a PM or a comment or quote this post or something.

EDIT: Just finished combing that Skype conversation, I give Gloom, Muk, and Swalot.

Hi add me please 0576-4272-7300. Should I add everyone in the list on the first page?

I'm joining in...

Forum name: Chrom-ulent

3DS name: JP-8

Trainer name: Emblem

Friend code: 4640-0359-2167

I'm looking for the Froakie line, and Scyther line.

Unfortunately, all I know about my safari so far is that it's ground type and has Sandslash. If someone could let me know what the rest are, that's be great.

Friend code:

2664 - 2127 - 8516

How would I go about adding the people who have Frogadier? Should I message them?

If you add me, let me know so I can do the same.

2707 - 1618 - 5691/Enix^2/Clayton

tell me if you add me and I'll add you back ^^

Oh god this is shameful, no Friend Safari because no friends with X/Y. Halp

Quintessence/Quint1301 or Quintesnce/Quint: 3110-4966-9614

Tell me if I've added me to add you

Richard / fhg / Merca, 3196-3322-3858, Dedenne / Jigglypuff / Floette

Tell me if you add me, and I'll add you back as soon as possible

FIRE Golderbg/Reinfleche// 0275-7452-8683. Larvesta, Magmar, and something I forget. I want to say Pyroar?

quote this if you add me btw

I just defeated the pokemon league, so here's my FC: 3265-5523-1146. My 3ds screenname is the same as my trainer name, which is Mary.

UPDATE: I just found out that I have a grass safari and give Sunkern, Sawsbuck, and Quillladen.

I need some FCs for Friend Safari. so add me? 4725 - 9117 - 2036

I've been away too long, my apologies. I have updated the OP with all the info I could find within the thread from the last time I edited.

If you're not going to add me for whatever reason (either full FC or just don't want the pokemon I offer) then let me know since I'm starting I'm getting sorta close to my fc limit.

I need some FCs for Friend Safari. so add me? 4725 - 9117 - 2036

Added you all and arvilino I've been doing the same thing for like eight days now so much play time Edited by WobblyBlissey