So today in school I was made fun of for being a virgin.

IceBrand

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My advice is just continue what your doing don`t let peer pressure get to you follow the wrong thing. Just stay with what you think is right and stay with it. But yeah there is no need to rush at stuff like that it takes time no need to rush just cause others make fun of you.

Speaking candidly, I don't know enough about you that I could rightly tell you what to value, or what stance is "correct" on this issue. Still, I do feel that, while it's healthy and admirable that you're reaching for a personal resolution, your priority here is first to assuage the bullying.

You should try and distance yourself from those that are unreasonably intolerant of you instead of reconsidering your own beliefs. I mean, had they made fun of your hair, it likely wouldn't have made you reconsider your taste in hairstyles. Sometimes groups of people can be whimsically rude on certain matters, and the only impartial advice I can offer is to take their words lightly.

Specifically with regard to the "waste your life waiting" charge; man, you have so much time. You have so much time to figure this stuff out for yourself, it's ridiculous. People ten years older than you still have so much time it's ridiculous. You don't need even to justify not having sex in high school (or ever, for that matter, but especially not the second it becomes physically possible), it doesn't reflect one bad thing on you.

I was lucky enough that nobody I'd have called a close friend would have made fun of somebody for whatever amount of sex they had, but if that's just the kind of person you're saddled with being around, you're within your rights to just laugh it off. I'd just be happy for them, assuming whatever sex they've had/are having was/is on the level, and hope they're having fun. The only objective difference between you and them is that they've experienced one bodily function that you haven't, and the very thing that makes that function worthwhile is being comfortable going into it.

You can always turn it back on them for a laugh, if you want- ask them why they're so interested if they're not coming onto you

The people making fun of you for your virginity are the ones who are insecure. Let them ride on. As for you, you can stick your dick in whoever you want, whenever you want. As long as it's consensual, of course.

And Dondon is pretty much speaking what I think.

There's a reason why some countries in the world are still stuck in the 16th century, and it's not because they're poor countries.

i mean honestly

did you expect to receive a different response from this site?

and uh abstinence all the way, your "friends" are a bunch of idiots, get new ones

Edited by Bacteriophage

Only if you believe in an afterlife...or anything else that provides you a conscious state after death.

Also Phoenix why do you think everyone giving advice jacks it

Edited by Narga_Rocks

it's a reasonable assumption to make:

- SF is predominantly male

- 95% of males masturbate

Less than 5% of males worldwide are on this site.

Besides, my existence is a continual defiance of the expected hormonal patterns of humans. Some even call me 'a living robot'

There's a lot more women than you'd think on the internet really

We just don't talk as much because harassment is a thing we have to deal with every time we /dare/ have opinions

That's a silly reason.

If one can't be "themselves" on the Internet (or try to express something they wouldn't irl) then I don't understand.

Besides, my existence is a continual defiance of the expected hormonal patterns of humans. Some even call me 'a living robot'

Are you liek, 15.

It's very much believable that you aren't masturbating, because I myself never did in my teenage years and never felt anxious or anything about not doing it...thing is, the way you expressed it sounds incredibly silly and like something a significantly younger person would claim in such a way.

It's very much believable that you aren't masturbating, because I myself never did in my teenage years and never felt anxious or anything about not doing it...thing is, the way you expressed it sounds incredibly silly and like something a significantly younger person would claim in such a way.

Sorry, I'm just fond of eccentricity.