Your favourite critical animation?

Nicolas

Nomad Trooper with Sword, because jumping out of the screen is awesome.

Also Swordmaster, of course. Moving so fast that you are seen four times never gets old.

I also like the SageĀ“s animation a lot, if only for the sound effects (does this even count?).

Roy's Sword of Seals crit I've always enjoyed. As well as Ike's non killing Lord crit in FE9

As well as the Swordmaster crit in Judgral. Which inspired Marth and Roy's smash brothers recoveries.

Edited by Jedi

Wasn't there already a crit topic? Ah, who cares!

You've already posted mine

followed by Ike's RD crits, Hector's Armads crit, and FE4-5 Swordmaster crits, the ones with the afterimage and sonic speed

Ike's criticals in both his games, Dread Fighter critical whenever the unit jumps and flips in Awakening, and the Reaver critical in RD. All of these are just freaking epic. <3

Heroes and swordmasters in the GBA games. GBA games in general have the most entertaining animations overall IMO.

Yeah I enjoy GBA animations (and the games) the best. Some of my favorites besides Hector with Armads and the swordmasters are me with the Sos, my father before he promotes, Lady Lyndis's promoted, heros, warriors, assassins, and of course, watching my mighty teacher, Marcus charge as a paladin.