Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Amnesia targets a dead player and gains their role.

anyway if we assume Boron got motivated by proto then tbh I think kirsche could be scum simply because if Proto/PB/kirsche were all town that'd give town too much vote control. I don't think PB could be scum because of the same logic I'm using for arguing BBM as town.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not putting Strege at L-1, because I want Proto's answer first (and screw quickhammers), and because I think Elieson should answer this first.

Tonight, we bring you "Proto's Answer", the latest installment of Talk From the Dead.

Proto says that he doesn't think it's likely that both PB and BBM are scum, and that it is possible both are town.

What he doesn't like was that they set up the Town Leader system with them in charge without either being cleared in any way, and it looks like the only reason it was set up like that is because of BBM's ability to make the IRC Channel, and that PB's role looks like it'd be townie.

Except that upon further thought his role would actually work as a scum role, since to abuse it would either cause him to lose the ability or make his scumbuddies look really bad.

Basically he has this feeling that one of them is scum and has access to all the info.

Also he feels like maybe there's an overabundance of investigative roles.

That's all for now, folks! Tune in next time for more exciting revelations, with A Dead Guy and A Living Guy Who Shapeshifts Into Dead Guys!

Yeah i still don't get why Shinori would ever be town but this is because ROLE BIAS because If eel like I was designed to screw over his role or something(that and I don't think I ever found his contributions great during D1/D2)

I did not give a book to Kay. I think someone (either Kay or PB, or maybe BBM) said something about reading a book she already had instead of giving it to someone.

Should I out my night actions? Rocker submitted a few, so he wasn't inactive the entire time.

Actually I only have three and most of them aren't important so whatever.

N1 I gave a Voyeur item to BBM.

N2 I idled, which annoys me, because I had some great stuff to choose from.

N3 I also idled, but I doubt there would have been any point to Sneaking anything.

N4 I watched Shinori, and he wasn't targeted.

N5 I tracked eclipse, and she obviously didn't go anywhere.

Also Marth I couldn't have given out a Book on N4, because Objection died way earlier than that.

hrm, I wonder why Kay didn't read the book from nights 1-4.(has she still read it actually?)

I also wonder if Strege is lying since he didn't mention if the book he scanned on N1 and N4 is the same or not.

OH

I know she claimed that she read it, because she said that the info she got was that both factional killing abilities and a normal night action can be used the same night, because I remember that this caused me to tell PB this:

There are SOME items that can be used the same night as night actions (Proto's items work that way, at the very least). However Objection's books require that other night actions be idled in order to read them.

In addition, Proto's items can't be used on the same night as you use another (active) item, even though they can be used in conjunction with a role-based ability.

##Vote: Shinori

My role + Martyr + Doctor imply that a potential LP/BP is less likely to be town. Also I didn't like his play earlier, during those days when I was still a dayvig.

I'm nyquil'd up but im responding before i go to bed, n4 I was on SB, because after the j00 catch i figured sb was obvitown. i still dont know how he died which is why i thought arsonist or something (then that lover maker idea which still confuses the fudge out of me). i wasnt redirected or hooked, i was successfully on sb.

who asked that again? also g'night all

Would totally believe COP ARSONIST though (IIRC I threw this out as an idea to Paper last night).

I'd make my own list of reads but there's little point because Paper and I agree on mostly everyone except ourselves and Eclipse, since we talk to each other every night about our reads and stuff, which causes them to mainly sync up. A chunk of the stuff that Paper had in his reads post was originally stuff I thought anyways. If you look at our scumspectrum earlier, the main difference is that because I think Eclipse is more likely to be scum than he does, I have the cop clears slightly lower down on the list than he does.

Already said why I'm wary about Eclipse. Tracker/Journalist + Rolecop + Librarian + Cop + Item Cop is an awful lot, and three of those are flipped town. We also have a Gravedigger-variant who can offer an extra shot of all info roles, even when they're not town.

My thoughts about Paper are basically the same as his about me. I keep getting paranoid thoughts about him but his play just feels overall townie to me. Dunno.

I don't have a lot of time to play right now but I'm sort of keeping up with the thread. I'll post a scumspectrum from the hip as was suggested:

TOWN
Strege
BBM
Euklyd
bearclaw
Paperblade
kirsche
Bluedoom
eclipse
Shinori
Kay
Elie
SCUM

Man remember when we used to demand counterwagons. That was pretty sweet.

I think at the moment I'd prefer Elie > other people at the moment. I honestly feel like half the time he's just trying to instill doubt into other people while not actually pressing the people he's trying to throw shadows on.

In Kay's words, Devil's advocate.

After that I think I'm leaning to like marth after Elie.

Something he said caught me off guard. He talked about how his role was made to counter mine, then I thought about how he's a day vig or a vig or whatever and his kill supposedly penetrates Bullet proof vests. I don't remember if he got inspected or not but if he wasn't inspected then I easily feel like he could have been a scum vig designed to counteract me and my BPV.

Day 6.2 Votals

Strege (4) - kirsche, SHIGUN!!, Paperblade, Elieson

Elieson (2) - Kay, Strege

Kay (1) - eclipse

Shinori (1) - Bluedoom

Not Voting (4): bearclaw13, BigBangMeteor, Euklyd, Shinori

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. You have 21 and a half hours left in the day.