Can someone explain the entire genetics system in FE4?

PM ME MARIANNE ART

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend Sigurd x Deirdre and Cuan x Ethlin, you won't regret it.

???? SigludxDiadora and CuanxEthlin don`t matter Lol those pairing are mandatory no avoiding them. But yeah they make powerful children Celice and Leaf start very weak though well not really all Leaf needs is a speed ring which can be found right in a village near Leaf on his chapter. And Celice needs a speed ring too as at times he get`s screwed in speed and it just won`t go up on level ups. Altenna is a power house right from start and comes with a bonus Gae Bolg heh so no problems there except it is very heavy oh well.

I recommend Sigurd x Deirdre and Cuan x Ethlin, you won't regret it.

I disagree, Lex / Ethlin is the best (leaf gets elite to wreck shit as a master knight that much quicker) and Deirdre / Azel makes Seliph a literal demon in battle (lopt tome ftw)

Oh forgot another pairing I like but this one is pretty common so you probably already know about it

Rackesis/Fin:This pairing I feel give her children top potential Fin gives both of them a high luck stat luck= Evade% increase by 1 so luck and speed go together in this game so units with high speed and luck will be dodge machines! and both children will have the prayer skill prayer will save your butt when it activates it will benefit Delmud and Nanna too so she can give that paryer sword over to someone else or keep it. minor Hezul blood will make sure that they both have high str always. Some people don`t like this pair up though as Fin lose his equip in 2nd gen but it should not matter as Fin should be promoted before then give him the Elite ring in 1st gen train him to 20 by killing enemies and boss abuse which is quite easy on many bosses on chapter 2 where many bosses are armored and Fin will have hero lance. Now since Fin is a lance user he ca`t pass anything but skills and stats to Delmud but Delmud can have a silver blade with a simple process of Fin killing Chagall on chapter 3 and getting the sword it will pass then. As for his equip not passing right on chapter 3 sell all his stuff most important thing his Hero Lance give it to Fury she will then pass it to Fee then on chapter 7 have Fee sell the lance and after you seize some castle have Fin buy his lance back and boom problem solved of him losing his stuff.

WAIT!!!! we are not done yet no not finished one more thing Lol when it comes to FE4 I can go on all day anyway tips on making units fall in love. On every chapter that is not prologue when it is safe have all you want paired stand next to each other for 50 turns that is how long love points build up 50 turns remember EVERY chapter. Here what you do

Step 1:Kill all enemies that move around map then when the all seems safe have everyone stand next to each other and do nothing for 50 turns but don`t seize any castles till then as it will move the story forward and make more enemies

step 2:check everyone to see who may have fallen in love some pairings happen fast and some happen slow but none go beyond 100 turns total to fall in love if you make them stand by for 50 turns each chapter. Same process applies to 2nd gen chars. Well that is all advice this FE4 player can give you as far as pairings go hope my advice helped even a tiny bit.