Frontier - Information and Signups

Parrhesia

Name: Loren
Sex: male
Nationality: Dracian
RPer: Via "Levibizz" Viata

Appearance: Stands at an even 6'. Pale complexion, longish slick black hair that he keeps tied back (and hidden in battle), and a slightly scruffy face. Green eyes. Broad shoulders, average (lean) frame for his height.

Personality: Slightly eccentric. He personally believes that living life with a lot to worry about isn't worth living much at all, so he tries not to get attached to too many things or people. He's rather frivolous about things and tends not to pay attention in important and/or serious situations, but he almost never backs down from a challenge. In fact, he can be rather persistent at times, to an extreme point. He's confident in his abilities. Because of his tendency not to get attached to people, he can be dishonest and often thinks about himself first and foremost. He's not completely selfish, but it's in his instincts.

Backstory: He was the only son of a successful merchant father and mother; because of his fairly wealthy background, he grew up without much to worry about on that front. His father, though not as experienced in battle himself, taught his son everything he knew around the time he reached his teens, but even he at that age Loren knew there wasn’t much his parents could do. His home wasn’t exactly glorious, either, despite their money: his parents, being of equal wits, often argued, and his father’s anger often turned into abuse. With the little Loren knew he fought back physically against him to protect himself, which deeply concerned his mother—she wanted anything but her son to grow up like her husband, and when Loren reached 18, she sent him into training. She paid an experienced traveling mentor and, behind her husband’s back, sent him off. Loren received messages from his mother for a short time until they stopped abruptly; he has not seen or heard from his parents since. He still retains certain wit and skills in bribery that he picked up from his parents. He later started taking up mercenary work.

Class: Scout
Level: 1
Attributes: 8Str/6Sta/6Dex/5Agi
Skills: Skirmish
Equipment: Axe, Buckler, Crossbow, Scalemail

Attack = 13 (axe) 8 (crossbow)
Evade = 13 (axe) 10 (crossbow)
Hit = 12 (axe) 13 (crossbow)
HP: 28
Attack Speed = 13 (axe) 13 (crossbow)
(thanks furet for letting me do this lol. this is my first time rp'ing at SF and I have anxiety issues so I might be kind of nervous. bear with me) (also I hope I didn't get numbers wrong) (also fixed the mistake that furet made)
Edited by Miria Harvent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The original characters have all reached level 2 - that being Marlowe, Christine, Alexander, Su San, Feran, Julianne, Sherry, Mary, Inge and Hash.

OP updated with level 2 skills, and of course pick a stat to increase by one.

Hauling her stuff around has given Mary an extra point of Strength. Mary has bought an extra pouch for Smelling Salts, and no, she's not telling you what's in it.

Edited by eclipse

hey everyone sorry for being mia, i've been sick with something that's taken a huge toll on my energy levels & mono's been going around so i'm kinda scared i might have it. i'm going to the doctor's tomorrow. apologies to eclipse especially for not posting in a few days

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Cynric

Sex: Male

Nationality: Dracian

RPer: Kay

Appearance: 5'5 and scrawny even for his height, with a rather flat face. Short black hair, gray eyes.

Personality: Dishonest and almost entirely selfish, with one notable exception - he'll look out for people who actually seem to trust him. A little, at least. While adamantly insisting it's nothing sentimental, they're just too stupid to leave to their own devices. He has an unexpected dedication to some kind of ideals, and makes it quite clear that no one else's are good enough to be worth fighting for. In addition to his standard policy that his life is worth more than pretty much anything else, of course.

Backstory: Cynric started out living a perfectly normal life, nothing more than the bartender's lazy son, with an excessive inclination toward wasting his days gambling and pursuing womenfolk. He found himself on the wrong end of a deal one day, hired by an underling of a servant of a bodyguard of some noble he was never allowed to know the name of to assassinate a few political enemies. His employer, in a fit of conscience, gave him warning and a little under an hour's chance to run before ratting him out as a scapegoat. Passing himself off as a sucker chasing some dream to the new world was the most surefire way to escape from the authorities, although spending the last year as a mercenary has made him repeatedly regret the choice.

Class: Archer

Level: 1

Attributes: Str 6/Sta 7/Dex 7/Agi 5

Skills: Bodkin Arrows

Equipment: Shortsword, Longbow, Ringmail

Attack: 9 (Shortsword) 14 (Longbow)

Evade: 10 (Longbow) 11 (Shortsword)

Hit: 16 (Shortsword) 7 (Longbow)

HP: 31

Attack Speed: 15 (Shortsword) 11 (Longbow)