A new chapter begins.

Jedi

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a bit diffcult for me here.. but thats homesickness, being anxious and lacking internet mostly for a bit.. I miss you all (sorry if double post. Service is horrible in this dorm

Thanks Shin, Its actually pretty good here despite some rowdy folks. Also went on a shopping trip and got Project X Zone. eclipse would be proud, as would Breezy

Thanks Shin, Its actually pretty good here despite some rowdy folks. Also went on a shopping trip and got Project X Zone. eclipse would be proud, as would Breezy

Eclipse likes Project X Zone??

"So, for those of you that haven't picked this game up yet (it's for 3DS), it's supposed to be a combination of SRPG and action. In reality, it's fanservice with gameplay. If taken at a turtle's pace, it's fairly boring. . .but when the speed is cranked up. . ."- Clipsey, circa 2013

Could have fooled me!

Edited by Refa

Welll :P

Also I got my first payment 25$

Will be getting this every 2 weeks and my Mother is setting up part of her checks to go to me as well 50 at the same pace

Also I got my first payment 25$

Will be getting this every 2 weeks and my Mother is setting up part of her checks to go to me as well 50 at the same pace

MUNNY

Things are already looking up!

Basically it is a goverment funded program to get people ages 16 through 24 started working, they offer various fields to get job experience in and will be extremely handy in getting jobs after the program is over, it is self paced but the usual timeframe is a year, also I will be getting paid while getting this experience and staying in a dorm. Which will be a new thing for me and thats the gist of it.

Also thank you everyone else for the hearty fairwells ^^

careful with career paths. you have to pick one that has a good enough opening in the market without picking one that you'll be miserable as heck doing. for example, that sign/billboard thing is probably for chumps

inb4 you already picked one

careful with career paths. you have to pick one that has a good enough opening in the market without picking one that you'll be miserable as heck doing. for example, that sign/billboard thing is probably for chumps

inb4 you already picked one

Still thinking through it honestly. We are going to get a tour here soon of all the trades avalible here. I would perfer one with computers though personally so I will probably lean towards those

monies!

glad to see you're doing well man

kh3 looks beautiful

i can't wait for 2.5 either%

Whoops my phone broke da quotes.. yeah they look grand

Edited by Jedi

Best of skill( you don't need luck, you made it this far on your own). "Sniff"

You always need luck, lest you spontaneously combust.

May the Force be with you, don't go to the Dark Side, etc. etc.

Funny you say that, people are already calling me Jedi here haha, It sure is nice to have a name like Jedidiah :P

An odd Idea I had is, those of you who wish to keep in touch. With my limited time but dont like Pm stuff too much can use this as a social thread if you'd like.