• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Huh?

icantread.

Not extreme enough.

No such thing as extreme enough.

This will be even better than AtsuroxMari!

I will start post-haste! You will OMGLOL at my deliberately terrible grammar and text-speak, plus the terrible references I make along the way!

My very own version of Olivia will be there, armed with a blood-splattered Killing Edge and with murder in her heart!

If the grammar is too bad I'll send an army of grammar Nazis after you.

@Vashi

Great, another fad

Sorry, I'm married to Fanfiction.net. My hands, heart, soul and mind are deeply ingrained into the complex libraries of M-rated, T-rated, and K-rated fan-fics.

My gimmick is terrible

Edited by Wizard

@Vashi

Great, another fad

Sorry, I'm married to Fanfiction.net. My hands, heart, soul and mind are deeply ingrained into the complex libraries of M-rated, T-rated, and K-rated fan-fics.

My gimmick is terrible

That is clearly a happy union!

Carry on. :3

She is his OTP

Well, whatever the case, if she's Rey's girlfriend or something, I don't want to upset her by participating in this joke thread anymore. I don't try to steal another girl's man if I already know they're together, even if I'm just messing around. Just saying. :/

This pic is lacking Anacybele

I agree :c
It must be rectified...

http://oi43.tinypic.com/30132q8.jpg

Being in a harem must be tough... But I'm sure someone who's in a reverse harem can handle it. Do your best!

This person must be of unquestionable taste to have the Soul Eater rune as their display picture! *thumbs up*

This thread is awful and you lot should feel bad.

You're the one to talk, Mr. I'll take the Tesseract to the Chitauri so they will give me an army to claim the Earth to myself

Your definition of "liked" needs some work.

I'm just trying to take the joke in stride.

Annie nearly blew up because of Soul.

If you're not taking it as good as you were making it look like, I'll stop with this. I do not like making jokes if the other people involved do not like it. And if that is the case and people won't just let this thread die, I will ask for a mod to lock/remove this thread.