Crown Me the New King Of Serenes Forest

Ashnard

Ever since I was ousted from Daein in POR, I will start my conquest again. Although now I will conquer Serenes Forest and use it as a forward base for my conquest of Daein. Now that Ike is out of Tellius no one can stop me from conquering the world! All shall kneel before the power of Ashnard of Daein!

Ever since I was ousted from Daein in POR, I will start my conquest again. Although now I will conquer Serenes Forest and use it as a forward base for my conquest of Daein. Now that Ike is out of Tellius no one can stop me from conquering the world! All shall kneel before the power of Ashnard of Daein!

Aren't you dead at this point?

I think you underestimate her level of deceit and trickery.

Thing is, I'm sure that if you were to compare Vincent's IP Address with Tangerine's, they would be vastly different (as in, belonging to two different countries), thus meaning that they are two different people.

Thing is, I'm sure that if you were to compare Vincent's IP Address with Tangerine's, they would be vastly different (as in, belonging to two different countries), thus meaning that they are two different people.

Proxies.

NinjaMonkey is simply in denial of the truth. He probably thinks 9/11 was perpetuated by muslims and that JFK was sniped by some random dude from a window. I think not. Conspiracies exist, friend. And now you're right smack in the middle of one.