Do you imagine people here on how they look based on their avatar,

Junk

I dunno what you're talking about OP because I'm the only user who has an avatar.

I;'M GOIng to fucking kill you

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i've chosen my avatars well enough for people to visualize me as a genderless rock star. if not, then i have failed my life's goal and must live the rest of my days in cold solitude.

...wait, i already live like that...

*hugs bon* don't give up buddy...

If this were true Esau would probably become my favorite poster.

Well then have I got news for you~

I definitely identify avatars with a person, it influences how I imagine their thoughts being expressed. I do think they reflect the poster, but obviously it's difficult to ever say how since it's meaningful to the person using it specifically.

I can only agree that the avatar someone has really does influence how i read thier posts, be it personalitly or expression wise, and that my mind likes to connect the avatar to the user.

To be honest, this is the reason i changed my very first avatar because i think it doesn't quite suit how i like to portait myself on the internet ^^ (aka. more cheerfull :P)

@esau I like to imagine you're the little sister of the guy with the butch cut, who borrowed her brother's account.

anything's possible you just have to believe

Also I pictured a little girl that can barely even reach the mouse on the computer desk while standing slapping the keyboard and I think that's kind of cute

I used to imaging people looking like their avatars, but not so much anymore. I really hope nobody imagines me looking like my current avatar. That would be awkward.

I notice a lot of newcomers actually have Fire Emblem characters as their avatar

I started with, you know, my actual face, but that shit is terrifying. I can't be bothered to upload the tactician Shev I use in FE:A but when I do...!

sidenote: Stahl is my favorite because of certain physical similarities. Obviously I walk around in enormously impractical green armor.

Edited by Shev