119 members have voted

1. 1. who is it?

2. 2. Best?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His game just isn't kind to Archers.

@ Levant- don't forget the x2 effectiveness in the game. THAT's the final nail in the coffin for Rolf.

That too. Considering all that, it's like IS went all out to make Rofl suck...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yeah Virion sucks, even in casual play throughs >_>, so many enemies, his phases are terrible and is highly pair up dependant, and wasting so many resources in him is just... wasting them x_x. Voted Virion.

Also, wat, Rebecca > Wil, Rebecca actually doubles enemies, and doubling for a potential kill is better than wasting two turns with a unit that deal higher dmg but not enouh to take the kill.

Pkl, this poll is flawed. Clearly the worst archer is Zeeeeemmm. Quick Zm, create a poll about worst PK and nominate PKL :P:

I'm honestly surprised at the lack of Rebecca and Leonardo votes. Also, I'm adding a best archer poll. I'm expecting Jamke, Ryan and Noire to do well in this one.

EDIT: Just delete your previous vote and revote.

Edited by PKL

Is there a reason you didn't include FE10 Shinon, Jeorge and (since Castor is here) Warren? The first two I assumed were not included at first because they are definitely not the worst, but now their absence is kind of a problem...

EDIT: Actually I just realized all prepromotes except FE9 Shinon and (technically) FE10 Rolf are not in lol. Still, Warren.

Edited by Axie

I did say Archers. I only included FE10 Rolf because he joins with Archer stats despite being a Sniper lol.

Isn't Ryan only great because of his reclass capabilities?

Anyway, let's go, Jamke. I would've voted Wil, Neimi, and Noire, too.

He's not great. He's just really clutch in Lunatic and good in LTC since for once, an archer contributes to TCs rather heavily. It helps that there's menacing Dracoknight groups in his game. May I ask why you consider Wil and Neimi good? lol

Edited by PKL

Bias is why I consider Wil and Neimi good. I know they're pretty bad outside of my archer fanboyism lol

So, kinda like me considering Ryan godlike instead of good/decent? :P

I'm honestly surprised at the lack of Rebecca and Leonardo votes

Wat, just wat. Rebecca is not an awesome unit but at least happens to be good once she manages to double and orko.

On the other hand, Leo is far from the worst FE archer, he is a viable option when the good DBers are gone, since he shaves one or two turns here and there.

And regarding the best archer, this is a tough one because the class sux in general but Jamke, because low AS loss and killer bow and dem skillz

I'm honestly surprised at the lack of Rebecca and Leonardo votes.

I'd say Leo at least has his uses. (Read: Beastfoe/Crossbow [or Lughnasadh]) Rebecca? I'm not quite sure...

Wat, just wat. Rebecca is not an awesome unit but at least happens to be good once she manages to double and orko.

On the other hand, Leo is far from the worst FE archer, he is a viable option when the good DBers are gone, since he shaves one or two turns here and there.

And regarding the best archer, this is a tough one because the class sux in general but Jamke, because low AS loss and killer bow and dem skillz

Bolded: FE9 Rolf is a decent pick in drafts, doesn't make him a good unit though. The same applies to Leo. His chip may come in handy, but look at the things he has to be given in drafts: BEXP, forge, kills and a bit of blessing. He's terrible and unsalvageable in HM. At least his chip is a bit useful. I was just surprised he hasn't gotten votes, considering he's so bad. Though I don't consider him the worst.

Rebecca is just awful. Look at her chip in the beginning of the game. She has trouble ORKO'ing HNM soldiers for god's sake. And she's pretty bad against the enemy type she's supposed to be good at killing (and bad against everything else).

EDIT: Dammit, just realized bold didn't appear for some reason!

Edited by PKL

Thomas is actually kind of ok in FE1 since you only have to use him for two levels than promote him for instant +2 Move, +9 Speed and some other goodies.

Wrost probably goes to Rolf for being so obsolete by good 1-2 range while best probably goes to FE12 Ryan.

Worst Archer:
Definitely Gordin. I hate that guy. Such a useless unit and Castor is right there.

Best Archer:
FE9 Rolf
I was going to say FE10 Rolf, but unfortunately he misses the target with Mist that his brother, an Axe user, is able to get.

Worst: Wil.
The one time i used him, his strength decided to really crap out on me. I've had a better experience with Virion

Best: Ryan.
An Archer who can almost kill Hardin By himself in Lunatic mode is good in my books.

Honestly, I'm more surprised that FE9 Rolf doesn't have more votes for worst despite essentially having nothing going for him...

The best archer in the series is either HM Klein or RD Shinon. I don't see why they shouldn't count just bc they're promoted. The latter even has the same class as RD Rolf, AND his PoR incarnation is there.

Because I meant it for the wimpy ones. Not the ones that start out wtf hax. Otherwise Louise etc would be there. Shinon is terrible enough in FE9 that he could qualify potentially for worst in my opinion, so I put him there. FE10 Rolf starts out with almost Tier 1 stats despite being "pre-promoted".