Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

@Espi, but then these support units will suck 5ever. These may add dinamism to the game.

I know Crt is Skl/3 and rounded UP. Dodge is Lck/2, but dunno if up or down.

Edit: also, Elise's skills can make ally units deal +3 dmg and get -5 dmg. I think that's decent.

Edited by Quintessence

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Jedi

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to have a match today. Send a PM whenever you're available.

I just have this feeling that I'm going to forget about the effects of some weapon or skill and end up doing something really stupid as a result.

@ Jedi

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to have a match today. Send a PM whenever you're available.

I just have this feeling that I'm going to forget about the effects of some weapon or skill and end up doing something really stupid as a result.

You and me both

I'll see what I can whip up.

@Espi, but then these support units will suck 5ever. These may add dinamism to the game.

I know Crt is Skl/3 and rounded UP. Dodge is Lck/2, but dunno if up or down.

Edit: also, Elise's skills can make ally units deal +3 dmg and get -5 dmg. I think that's decent.

cevo rounds down. Elise's class options are p bad without m/b reclassing.

Also, I got Nintales's team. Who was he playing again, Elieson?

There's stuff like weapon rank bonuses and even weapon triangle bonuses based on weapon rank that people (I assume) don't know yet.

It's a bit early to try this I guess? You'd think someone would have figured it out somewhere by now, but I can't find it.

There's stuff like weapon rank bonuses and even weapon triangle bonuses based on weapon rank that people (I assume) don't know yet.

It's a bit early to try this I guess? You'd think someone would have figured it out somewhere by now, but I can't find it.

There must be a Japanese wiki somewhere. pegasusknight?

Iirc Avoid is still Sp*3 + Lck/2 rounded down. I'll check skill later on.

Yeah, Elise could be relegated as Maid, BUT we'll have to see how important beast weapons are, maybe mounted units can become a surprise since Beast weapons are weak against non beast units. Bows are the ones I'll see everywhere, though.

Just checking here and there, Camilla and Elise grant +6 dmg and -6 dmg taken with their flower skills plus Inspiration. That seems tough on Great Knights or Generals that can wreck stuff, like Effie with her personal skill. That can sum up to +11 dmg and -6 dmg with these three units.

Edit: iirc, Shurikens have the same bonuses as Swords, +1 per rank level up.

Edited by Quintessence

I can see aurastacking as a good argument in favour of a more literal interpretation of the aura skills - the order of people in the team matter and they're assumed to stand in this way:

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5

--------()---------- <- where fighting takes place

B1 B2 B3 B4 B5

A General can still receive supports from adjacent Cam/Elise though.

Master/Second Seal Unit Default Classes

Gunter		Paladin		Great Knight	Hero		Bow Knight	Wyvern Lord	Malig Knight
Felicia		Strategist	Maid		Hero		Bow Knight		
Jakob		Strategist	Butler		Paladin		Great Knight		
Kaze		Master Ninja	Mechanist	Swordmaster	Master of Arms		
Azura		Songstress	Falcon Knight	Kinshi Knight			
Silas		Paladin		Great Knight	Hero		Bow Knight		
Shura		Adventurer	Bow Knight	Master Ninja	Mechanist	Hero		Berserker
Izana		Onmyoji		Great Master	Swordmaster	Master of Arms	Mechanist	Merchant
Mozu		Merchant	Master of Arms	Sniper		Kinshi Knight		
Elise		Strategist	Maid		Wyvern Lord	Malig Knight		
Arthur		Hero		Berserker	Paladin		Great Knight		
Effie		Great Knight	General		Strategist	Maid		
Odin		Dark Knight	Sorcerer	Swordmaster	Master of Arms		
Niles		Adventurer	Bow Knight	Dark Knight	Sorcerer		
Nyx		Dark Knight	Sorcerer	Adventurer	Bow Knight		
Camilla		Wyvern Lord	Malig Knight	Dark Knight	Sorcerer		
Selena		Hero		Bow Knight	Falcon Knight	Kinshi Knight		
Beruka		Wyvern Lord	Malig Knight	Hero		Berserker		
Laslow		Hero		Bow Knight	Master Ninja	Mechanist		
Peri		Paladin		Great Knight	Dark Knight	Sorcerer		
Benny		Great Knight	General		Hero		Berserker		
Charlotte	Hero		Berserker	Strategist	Maid		
Leo		Dark Knight	Sorcerer	Strategist	Butler		
Keaton		Wolfssegner	Hero		Berserker			
Xander		Paladin		Great Knight	Wyvern Lord	Malig Knight		
Flora		Strategist	Maid		Dark Knight	Sorcerer	Hero		Bow Knight
Anna		Adventurer	Bow Knight	Strategist	Maid		Mechanist	Merchant

I'm doing a complete Master/Second Seal skills list thingy...

Edited by Elieson

I can see aurastacking as a good argument in favour of a more literal interpretation of the aura skills - the order of people in the team matter and they're assumed to stand in this way:

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5

--------()---------- <- where fighting takes place

B1 B2 B3 B4 B5

A General can still receive supports from adjacent Cam/Elise though.

Correct, I'm ok with team management including positioning. But allowing it to affect all of the team is more practical.

Okay, here are some of my notes...

:::Healing:::
Renewal - 30% hp at beginning of turn
Camaraderie - 10% hp when not alone
Amaterasu - 20% hp to (all?) allies
Even Better - 40% start of even-numbered turns
Better Odds - 40% start of odd-numbered turns
Good Fortune - 20% at start of turn (lck%)
Draconic Heir - 15% with Dragonstone
Morbid Celebration - 20% after Reina kills enemy

On the topic of healing skill stacking... That's a big list right there and even without 100% HP recovery, having a General or Oni Chieftain with Competitive take just a couple of these could lead to invincible units and endless dead end battles.

The question of what constitutes a turn is ever so topical, as well.

:::What does the skill do:::
Vantage - does it really not work at 50% hp anymore? test
New procs - Rend Heaven, Dragon Fang - test new skill activation priority
Voice of Peace (Enemies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 less damage) - who does this affect?
Savage Blow (When user triggers the battle, enemies within a 2 tile radius have their HP reduced by 20% after the battle) - - who does this affect?
Malefic Aura (Enemies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 extra damage from magical attacks) - affects everyone?
Misfortunate (Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Critical Evade reduced by 15, while the user’s Critical Evade is reduced by 5) - affects everyone? scary skill if so
Fearsome Blow (When user triggers the battle and defeats an enemy, enemies adjacent to the user have their HP reduced by 20%) - ???
Pyrotechnics (When user triggers the battle at under half HP, the user and enemies within a 2 tile radius have their HP reduced by 20%) - ???

Arthur's personal skill is way more potent than Anathema ever was if it applies to everyone and everything.

The skills that affect the enemy party (all of it? just the enemy? neither?) need careful consideration.

Wow Espi that's a lot to digest.

Related to calculations:

Hit = (Skl*3 + Lck)/2; whole part rounded down

Avoid = (Spd*3 + Lck)/2; whole part rounded down

Crt = Skl/3; whole part rounded up

Dodge = Lck/2; whole part rounded down

Weapon ranks

Sword and Shuriken: +1 dmg per level, up to 3 iirc

Axe: +5 hit per level, up to +15 hit

Lance, Bows and Tomes: +1 dmg, then +5 hit, up to +2 dmg and +5 hit.

Edit: I don't know if there are bonuses upon reaching S rank, though.

Edited by Quintessence

Okay, here are some of my notes...

:::Healing:::

Renewal - 30% hp at beginning of turn

Camaraderie - 10% hp when not alone

Amaterasu - 20% hp to (all?) allies

Even Better - 40% start of even-numbered turns

Better Odds - 40% start of odd-numbered turns

Good Fortune - 20% at start of turn (lck%)

Draconic Heir - 15% with Dragonstone

Morbid Celebration - 20% after Reina kills enemy

On the topic of healing skill stacking... That's a big list right there and even without 100% HP recovery, having a General or Oni Chieftain with Competitive take just a couple of these could lead to invincible units and endless dead end battles.

The question of what constitutes a turn is ever so topical, as well.

:::What does the skill do:::

Vantage - does it really not work at 50% hp anymore? test

New procs - Rend Heaven, Dragon Fang - test new skill activation priority

Voice of Peace (Enemies within a 2 tile radius deal 2 less damage) - who does this affect?

Savage Blow (When user triggers the battle, enemies within a 2 tile radius have their HP reduced by 20% after the battle) - - who does this affect?

Malefic Aura (Enemies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 extra damage from magical attacks) - affects everyone?

Misfortunate (Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Critical Evade reduced by 15, while the user’s Critical Evade is reduced by 5) - affects everyone? scary skill if so

Fearsome Blow (When user triggers the battle and defeats an enemy, enemies adjacent to the user have their HP reduced by 20%) - ???

Pyrotechnics (When user triggers the battle at under half HP, the user and enemies within a 2 tile radius have their HP reduced by 20%) - ???

Arthur's personal skill is way more potent than Anathema ever was if it applies to everyone and everything.

The skills that affect the enemy party (all of it? just the enemy? neither?) need careful consideration.

I'm down with banning Amateresu, it's stupid. the even/odd turn ones are just worse renewals if you count each players move as 1 turn.

Dragonstones kinda suck, so, that one should be ok, and is in kids meta (which is going to be ridiculous regardless). Reina's is fine, it's just a crappy lifetaker. Renewal might need a ban? I dunno.

Just tested, Vantage does indeed activate at 50% HP.

No idea on skill activation order. I'd imagine old skills are still the same order (my xander with Sol and Luna definately activated Sol a lot more) Rend heaven I imagine would be down with Vengeance since it has a higher proc rate (that's what awakening was sorted by) and Dragon Fang would be between Aether/Astra and Sol/Luna..

I'd guess the order is Lethality > Astra > Dragonfang > Sol > Luna > Rend Heaven/Vengeance (they have the same proc rate now)

Voice of peace, Maelific aura and mistfourtune could be treated as if teams were facing each other, directly next to each other? So the enemies across from Azura/Arthur/magic dude and each enemy on either side would be affected?

so like

67A89

if A was unit with said skill 234 would be affected

Fearsome blow should do nothing, Hana won't be next to any enemies.

Savage Blow and Pyrotechnics should be self explanatory, each enemy on either side of the one attacked takes damage.

if there's a dead dude (marked by X) it doesn't hit the next unit over, since there's a space in the formation.

123X4

56S78

So the abilities would only affect enemies 2 and 3.

Also quint I posted all the hit/avo formulas further up the page. S ranks give extra bonuses.

Edited by General Horace

Every personal and Master/Second Seal learnable unit skill (Unfiltered).

Unit		Personal Skill		Natural Class Skills
Avatar		Supportive		Draconic Hex, Nohrian Trust, Nobility, Dragon Fang, ??
Gunter		Forceful Partner		Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Swordbreaker, Rally Defense, Savage Blow, Trample, Elbow Room, Shelter Good Fortune, Strong Riposte Strength +2, Lunge
Felicia		Devoted Partner		Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Sol, Axebreaker,Nobility, Dragon Fang, Resistance +2, Demoiselle, Good Fortune, Strong Riposte
Jakob		Evasive Partner		Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Resistance +2, Gentilhomme, Elbow Room, Shelter
Kaze		Miraculous Save		Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Locktouch, Poison Strike, Duelist's Blow, Vantage
Azura		Healing Descant		Rally Speed, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Luck +4, Inspiring Song, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Darting Blow, Camaraderie
Silas		Vow of Friendship	Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Elbow Room, Shelter, Good Fortune, Strong Riposte
Shura		Highwayman		Lucky Seven, Pass, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Locktouch, Movement +1 Locktouch, Poison Strike HP +5, Gamble
Izana		Peacebringer		Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Renewal, Countermagic, Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Profiteer, Spendthrift, Golembane, Replicate, Miracle, Rally Luck Duelist's Blow, Vantage Potent Potion, Quick Salve
Mozu		Forager			Profiteer, Spendthrift, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Certain Blow, Bowfaire, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Aptitude, Underdog, Skill +2, Quick Draw
Rinkah		Fiery Blood		Death Blow, Counter, Salvage Blow, Lancebreaker, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Seal Resistance, Shove, Locktouch, Poison Strike
Sakura		Quiet Strength		Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Renewal, Countermagic, Rally Speed, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Miracle, Rally Luck, Darting Blow, Camaraderie
Hana		Fearsome Blow		Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Renewal, Countermagic, Duelist's Blow, Vantage, Miracle, Rally Luck
Subaki		Perfectionist		Rally Speed, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Darting Blow, Camaraderie, Duelist's Blow, Vantage
Saizo		Pyrotechnics		Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Locktouch, Poison Strike, Duelist's Blow, Vantage
Orochi		Capture			Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Profiteer, Spendthrift, Golembane, Replicate, Magic +2, Future Sight, Potent Potion, Quick Salve
Hinoka		Rallying Cry		Rally Speed, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Darting Blow, Camaraderie, Seal Defense, Swap
Azama		Divine Retribution	Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Renewal, Countermagic, Profiteer, Spendthrift, Golembane, Replicate, Miracle, Rally Luck, Potent Potion, Quick Salve
Setsuna		Optimist		Certain Blow, Bowfaire, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Skill +2, Quick Draw, Locktouch, Poison Strike
Hayato		Pride			Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Death Blow, Counter, Salvage Blow, Lancebreaker, Magic +2, Future Sight, Seal Resistance, Shove
Oboro		Nohr Enmity		Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Profiteer, Spendthrift, Golembane, Replicate, Seal Defense, Swap, Potent Potion, Quick Salve
Hinata		Triple Threat		Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Death Blow, Counter, Salvage Blow, Lancebreaker, Duelist's Blow, Vantage, Seal Resistance, Shove
Takumi		Competitive		Certain Blow, Bowfaire, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Skill +2, Quick Draw, Seal Defense, Swap
Kagero		Shurken Mastery		Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Locktouch, Poison Strike, Magic +2, Future Sight
Reina		Morbid Celebration	Rally Speed, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Darting Blow, Camaraderie Magic +2, Future Sight Locktouch, Poison Strike
Kaden		Reciprocity		Even Better, Grisly Wound, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Evenhanded, Beastbane, Magic +2, Future Sight
Ryoma		Bushido			Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Rally Speed, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Duelist's Blow, Vantage, Darting Blow, Camaraderie
Scarlet		In Extremis		Swordbreaker, Rally Defense, Savage Blow, Trample, Lucky Seven, Pass, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Luna, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Pavise, Strength +2, Lunge Locktouch, Movement +1 Defense +2, Natural Cover
Yukimura	Perspicacious		Profiteer, Spendthrift, Golembane, Replicate, Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Renewal, Countermagic, Potent Potion, Quick Salve Duelist's Blow, Vantage Miracle, Rally Luck
Anna		Make a Killing		Lucky Seven, Pass, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Profiteer, Spendthrift, Golembane, Replicate, Locktouch, Movement +1 Resistance +2, Demoiselle Potent Potion, Quick Salve

Unit		Personal Skill		Natural Class Skills
Avatar		Supportive		Dragon Ward, Hoshidan Unity, Nobility, Dragon Fang, ??
Gunter		Forceful Partnr		Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Swordbreaker, Rally Defense, Savage Blow, Trample, Elbow Room, Shelter Good Fortune, Strong Riposte Strength +2, Lunge
Felicia		Devoted Partner		Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Resistance +2, Demoiselle, Good Fortune, Strong Riposte
Jakob		Evasive Partner		Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Resistance +2, Gentilhomme, Elbow Room, Shelter
Kaze		Miraculous Save		Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Locktouch, Poison Strike, Duelist's Blow, Vantage
Azura		Healing Descant		Rally Speed, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Luck +4, Inspiring Song, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Darting Blow, Camaraderie,
Silas		Vow of Friendship	Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Elbow Room, Shelter, Good Fortune, Strong Riposte
Shura		Highwayman		Lucky Seven, Pass, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Locktouch, Movement +1 Locktouch, Poison Strike HP +5, Gamble
Izana		Peacebringer		Rally Magic, Tomefaire, Renewal, Countermagic, Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Profiteer, Spendthrift, Golembane, Replicate, Miracle, Rally Luck Duelist's Blow, Vantage Potent Potion, Quick Salve
Mozu		Forager			Profiteer, Spendthrift, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Certain Blow, Bowfaire, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Aptitude, Underdog, Skill +2, Quick Draw
Elise		Lily’s Poise		Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Swordbreaker, Rally Defense, Savage Blow, Trample, Resistance +2, Demoiselle, Strength +2, Lunge
Arthur		Misfortunate		Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, HP +5, Gamble, Elbow Room, Shelter
Effie		Puissance		Luna, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Pavise, Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Defense +2, Natural Cover, Resistance +2, Demoiselle
Odin		Aching Blood		Seal Magic, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Astra, Swordfaire, Seal Strength, Life or Death, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker, Duelist's Blow, Vantage
Niles		Kidnap			Lucky Seven, Pass, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Seal Magic, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Locktouch, Movement +1, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker
Nyx		Countercurse		Seal Magic, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Lucky Seven, Pass, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker, Locktouch, Movement +1
Camilla		Rose’s Thorn		Swordbreaker, Rally Defense, Savage Blow, Trample, Seal Magic, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Strength +2, Lunge, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker
Selena		Fierce Rival		Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Rally Speed, Warding Blow, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Good Fortune, Strong Riposte, Darting Blow, Camaraderie
Beruka		Opportunist		Swordbreaker, Rally Defense, Savage Blow, Trample, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Strength +2, Lunge, HP +5, Gamble
Laslow		Fancy Footwork		Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Good Fortune, Strong Riposte, Locktouch, Poison Strike
Peri		Bloodthirst		Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Seal Magic, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Elbow Room, Shelter, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker
Benny		Fierce Mien		Luna, Armored Blow, Wary Fighter, Pavise, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Defense +2, Natural Cover, HP +5, Gamble
Charlotte	Unmask			Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, HP +5, Gamble, Resistance +2, Demoiselle
Leo		Pragmatic		Seal Magic, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker Resistance +2, Gentilhomme
Keaton		Collector		Better Odds, Grisly Wound, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Strength, Axefaire, Odd Shaped, Beastbane, HP +5, Gamble
Xander		Chivalry		Defender, Aegis, Luna, Armored Blow, Swordbreaker, Rally Defense, Savage Blow, Trample, Elbow Room, Shelter, Strength +2, Lunge
Flora		Icy Blood		Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Seal Magic, Lifetaker, Vengeance, Bowbreaker, Sol, Axebreaker, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Resistance +2, Demoiselle Malefic Aura, Heartseeker Good Fortune, Strong Riposte
Anna		Make a Killing		Lucky Seven, Pass, Rally Skill, Shurikenbreaker, Rally Resistance, Inspiration, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Profiteer, Spendthrift, Golembane, Replicate, Locktouch, Movement +1 Resistance +2, Demoiselle Potent Potion, Quick Salve

Don't criticize, this is just here for my notes! Edited by Elieson

I'm here to criticize, you should remove the useless LA skills like lunge.

I'd make a Broshido team to be your opponent, Nintails. Uh, what are the restrictions?

Edited by General Horace

I'm gonna ask again, are Hoshido teams limited to Katana, Naginata, Shuriken, Clubs, Yumi & Scrolls while Nohr has Swords, Lances, Knives, Axes, Bows and Tomes?

I personally think you should be able to use any weapon regardless of route, although there are really strong weapons on both routes.

There's also stuff like getting like, some Nohr weapons in Hoshido, and vice versa.

I think all 0g weapons should be banned (for now) though. Some of the S rank weapons (especially the bow...) are ridiculous.

Edited by General Horace