A Dream Straight From My Dream Journal.

Ashnard

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people cannot reach my dream power level

I've dreamt all kinds of crazy shit. And I've never gone into the sex dreams. Those are just... they're fucked, man. They're just really fucked. I have done things in my dreams that will haunt me for all my life and I have to live with that.

Anyway, one light-hearted example is the one dream where I was a korean girl living in an underground city. When seen from above the city looked like a lotus flower. I worked at a garbage dump and I was into punk. Also I was a channeler, like the ones from das. And I had a royal luddy set.

... Yikes. [/pats]

Anyway, one light-hearted example is the one dream where I was a korean girl living in an underground city. When seen from above the city looked like a lotus flower. I worked at a garbage dump and I was into punk. Also I was a channeler, like the ones from das. And I had a royal luddy set.

I want a luddy set

fucking jelly

I've dreamt all kinds of crazy shit. And I've never gone into the sex dreams. Those are just... they're fucked, man. They're just really fucked. I have done things in my dreams that will haunt me for all my life and I have to live with that.

Maybe one day.....

Do dream journals really help you remember your dreams well?

I have messed up/illogical dreams all the time, but when I wake up I can only ever remember bits and pieces of them once I get out of my sleepy/half awake mode. I sometimes forget them right after opening my eyes, but I can tell I dreamed and just can't remember.

It drives me crazy trying to remember full dreams sometimes.

Edited by Sumia

Do dream journals really help you remember your dreams well?

I have messed up/illogical dreams all the time, but when I wake up I can only ever remember bits and pieces of them once I get out of my sleepy/half awake mode. I sometimes forget them right after opening my eyes, but I can tell I dreamed and just can't remember.

It drives me crazy trying to remember full dreams sometimes.

You KIND of have to scramble, as in make sure you have a pencil and notepad by your bed, roll over the second you wake up and start writing. And even then, you're bound to miss things, but... sadly, the brain's not adept at remembering such things.

No.

And if anything, dreams are things that aren't meant to be shared to just anyone. If they are truly special to you and feel like it is a part of you, then you should only share it with those that are the closest to you.If you want to "share it" for the world to see... I feel like it's better showing it as art or something.

I actually don't know. I'm just being a jerk.

Wait, you were being a jerk?

Once I had a dream where I somehow ended up in space near earth's atmosphere and turned into a girl and then got pulled back into the earth. I don't remember when exactly I turned into a girl though.