• Cordelia
    • Cordelia
    • Cordelia
    • Cordelia
    • Cordelia
    • Cordelia
    • Cordelia
    • Cordelia

I think the user in question just doesn't care for pegasus knights in general...

I never object to disliking personalities or their graphics or any of that stuff, but the user in question appears to believe that they are legitimately bad combat units, which is ludicrous.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I one day want to make an FE7 romhack based on the michael jackson trilogy.

Michael would have to be a manakete for when he transforms into a robot.

Apple, of course. Those are the best. :)

Cool, you're a great peg knight then.

EDIT-Wait a second I feel really sexist all of a sudden.

Edited by SeverIan

Michael would have to be a manakete for when he transforms into a robot.

I was thinking that i'd just make robot form his legendary weapon or possibly an endgame forced promotion.

Edited by Shauni

I dunno, I just tend to like my units with HP, Str, and Def, especially when they already have enough Spd to double, comparable Res, and a lot more support partners.

But that's just me.

they nearly have the same attack and defensive parameters, except Sumia is faster, joins earlier, and already has a support established by the time Cordelia joins. In practice, I've rarely found Cordelia's bigger list to make much of a difference. also SF's growths are not to be taken seriously for this game.

they nearly have the same attack and defensive parameters, except Sumia is faster, joins earlier, and already has a support established by the time Cordelia joins. In practice, I've rarely found Cordelia's bigger list to make much of a difference. also SF's growths are not to be taken seriously for this game.

In practice, I've found the listed growths pretty accurate. But really. At base, Cordelia wins 7 HP, 3 Str, and 3 Def, as well as having +15% growth in all 3 (and Sumia likely will not have caught up by the time Cordelia flies in). Sumia is faster, but Cordelia doesn't really have trouble doubling, and Sumia's established support boost isn't going to be an advantage for long.

The only, only universe in which Sumia wins is one where her availability is over-emphasized, because it's the only advantage she's got. Or, well, I guess if you really really really love Chrom x Sumia.

What mode are you talking about? I haven't exactly played FE13 extensively, but I recall Sumia with a Fred Pair Up being absurdly good from the get-go in hard mode. She was level 14 or something thereabouts when Cordelia showed up because I could basically dump her somewhere with a javelin and watch things die on top of her being the most mobile unit available.

Assuming Lunatic Rescue-skip, Sumia's better overall since Cordelia isn't strong enough to do much late-game combat nor does she have much Rescue range as a Falcon Knight (though she's still useful for Rescue sometimes). Sumia's late-game isn't good in Rescue-skip, either, but she at least has an amazing early-game.

Assuming HM Rescue-skip, while Cordelia's combat stats may eventually eclipse Sumia's, they're still not amazing. I'd still give Sumia the edge for being available in Chs. 3-7.