Who is the wisest member on Serenesforest?

IceBrand

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a comma at the end of that list. Would you mind continuing?

sure

..Bizz's conscientious perspective, Skitarii/IGDood's militant charisma, Refa's sense of humor, Lumi's balanced mental and physical discipline, Espinosa's restless skepticism, dondon's work ethic, Esme's kindness, kdanger's strength before adversity, Integrity's unflinching confidence,

Rehab's infinite capacity for appreciation,

(I figured I'd do this one for you since you wouldn't do it yourself!)

sure

..Bizz's conscientious perspective, Skitarii/IGDood's militant charisma, Refa's sense of humor, Lumi's balanced mental and physical discipline, Espinosa's restless skepticism, dondon's work ethic, Esme's kindness, kdanger's strength before adversity, Integrity's unflinching confidence,

Oh, this is fun! Keep going if you don't mind.

I just came back to mention SeverIan. The depths of his wisdom is unfathomable.

I just came here (for the first time) to correct a minor grammatical mistake: it should be "The depths of his wisdom are unfathomable."

Finally, SeverIan actually is (IMO) kind of a better answer than Severian (or Severians or whatever) because AFAIK they never joined Serenes Forest.

I just came here (for the first time) to correct a minor grammatical mistake: it should be "The depths of his wisdom are unfathomable."

I remembered that I did that mistake after I made it, actually, but couldn't be arsed to correct it.

I remembered that I did that mistake after I made it, actually, but couldn't be arsed to correct it.

It's alright. I need to have something to apply my "wisdom" to I guess.

sure

Wow I don't even know that person!

Edited by SeverIan

Oh yeah

I enjoy Wist's eloquence, Balcerzak's knowledge, Severlan's unadulterated yet coy brilliance, Nightmare's strength of character, Pride's wit, Stoly's cosmopolitan spirit, TheEnd's pragmatism,

Remember that one time you said whenever people compliment you you become stupidly happy for the rest of the day?

Yeah.

Rehab's infinite capacity for appreciation,

(I figured I'd do this one for you since you wouldn't do it yourself!)

I agree with this also.

Shin because he's older than the dirt we walk on.

He isnt older than me. Of course, very few are.

My Guinea B, of cour-

In light of this development, Interceptor.

LOL! Yes.

I enjoy Wist's eloquence

Wist would be my answer if he was still active and stuff.

I just came back to mention SeverIan. The depths of his wisdom is unfathomable.

....And heres my answer.

"I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase FFXIII for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.
Square, publicly apologize and cancel FFXIII for 360 or you can kiss your business goodbye."

the person who wrote this is the wisest member of the internet

what is wiser than predicting Square will someday not make ludicrous amounts of money by merely existing