Lucia vs. Lucina

NyanKitteh

Lucia vs Lucina  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which character do you like more overall?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even played FE13 and I voted Lucina.

Lucia is just so lame in game and made me rage so much in that link arena match with SB.

Lucina is my baby and broken as hell. Automatic vote.

I do like Lucia's character though as Elincia's sister and bodyguard; she was fun to use occasionally in the game as well.

Lucia is interesting within her world, which is itself actually an interesting world. Lucina is boring within in a boring world. Easy choice. And um, I might actually find her to be the more interesting unit...

Edited by Rewjeo

Lucia is not that bad in FE10 and she's hotter and has a better/more interesting personality.

I dunno about the FE10 part (one I never played it and two people seem to disagree) but I agree with the bolded.

Truly, the similarities between names warrant a poll.

Anyway, Lucina is not much of a contest.
Despite being big on the cover of her game and being the face of the game's marketing campaign, it feels like she is just tagged on in the story. She never really affects anything and the exposition she provides would become completely pointless if she was removed along with it. Starting with her completely unexplained attack on Chrom in Plegia, her existence causes nothing but problems to the plot.

Sure, she has potential. Like, I really wish the story was focused on her instead of the Avatar at the ending. But as it, Lucina does little but further dragging the story down.

Lucia doesn't have a particular big role, but then again she isn't on the cover of either game. And she plays her little role as a sister and advisor to Elincia quite well.

She manages to be particular awesome in 2F, when she expresses nothing but joy upon the revaluation that Elincia is able to give her up in order to subdue the rebellion, despite that being a death sentence to her. Though, it's to bad to bad that this great moment for both characters was overshadowed by the appearance of the mercs,

But either way, what would have been her final words otherwise, results in one of my favorite quotes in the series: "People of Crimea... Behold a true queen! YOUR queen! Long live Queen Elincia!"

Edited by BrightBow

Lucia.

Astra dude.

Swordmaster madafaka.

All is said.

Lucina is a ill character 'cause of Awakening and broken stats, skills, etc.

So then, Lucia, 'cause Path Of Radiance, SwordMaster, Astra, Chara Design, blue hair, etc. x)

ルキノ vs. ルキナ

I like both Lucia and Lucina, but Lucia is just horrible in game.

I'm still severely bugged at how her name is pronounced with a soft C, but is spelled with a hard "C/K" in Japanese. 8U Just...WHY. "Shi" exists, does it not?

Truly, the similarities between names warrant a poll.

Anyway, Lucina is not much of a contest.

Despite being big on the cover of her game and being the face of the game's marketing campaign, it feels like she is just tagged on in the story. She never really affects anything and the exposition she provides would become completely pointless if she was removed along with it. Starting with her completely unexplained attack on Chrom in Plegia, her existence causes nothing but problems to the plot.

Sure, she has potential. Like, I really wish the story was focused on her instead of the Avatar at the ending. But as it, Lucina does little but further dragging the story down.

Lucia doesn't have a particular big role, but then again she isn't on the cover of either game. And she plays her little role as a sister and advisor to Elincia quite well.

She manages to be particular awesome in 2F, when she expresses nothing but joy upon the revaluation that Elincia is able to give her up in order to subdue the rebellion, despite that being a death sentence to her. Though, it's to bad to bad that this great moment for both characters was overshadowed by the appearance of the mercs,

But either way, what would have been her final words otherwise, results in one of my favorite quotes in the series: "People of Crimea... Behold a true queen! YOUR queen! Long live Queen Elincia!"

Lucina's attack on Chrom in Plegia? What? I know you hate Awakening with an undying passion, but seriously? I can't think of a single instant during the Plegia arc where Lucina attacks Chrom and/or his army. The only time she fights Chrom is in the Arena, which was in Ferox.

Caineghis and Giffca are only available for 4-E but I doubt many people would call them 'bad' units because of this.

I apologize. I should have expanded on it.

Her horrible availability in addition to her being 2nd tier Swordmaster by the time most of the others have already promoted to third tier (on normal mode).

The only ones that come to mind being the worst at the combo of availability and actual stats compared to the rest of the units are... Tormod, Vika, and Muarim.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Lucia starts with long blue hair and ends with short blue hair.

Lucina starts with short blue hair and ends with long blue hair.

Totally irrelevant, but whatever.

Lucina, although Lucia isn't bad, character-wise.

I'm still severely bugged at how her name is pronounced with a soft C, but is spelled with a hard "C/K" in Japanese. 8U Just...WHY. "Shi" exists, does it not?

Lucina's attack on Chrom in Plegia? What? I know you hate Awakening with an undying passion, but seriously? I can't think of a single instant during the Plegia arc where Lucina attacks Chrom and/or his army. The only time she fights Chrom is in the Arena, which was in Ferox.

He probably meant Regna Ferox, not Plegia.