so my edward keeps dying on me....

Liz

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is Hard Mode, it's not too surprising. The only folks in Micaiah's team that can take a hit are folks like Nolan, Aran, Tauroneo, the Tormodic 3, and the obviously beefed up folk. The lack of weapon triangle gives Eddie a hard time.

To be quite honest. I hate Edward. I use Meg as his replacement.

Give her a little attention and team her up with a slow ranged person and she can last. (Slow ranged person weakens the enemy, Meg finishes them.)

To be quite honest. I hate Edward. I use Meg as his replacement.

Give her a little attention and team her up with a slow ranged person and she can last. (Slow ranged person weakens the enemy, Meg finishes them.)

Uh, please give good advice for Hard Mode playthroughs, judging that's what her problem is. Meg stands nary a chance in that mode.

I've never played this game but I heard that enemy Axe-users are somewhat accurate, maybe thats the case. Is it true?

For the most part, nobody has too much problems hitting. It all depends on biorhythm, really. The bandits can even hit you easy if your biorhythm is the pits while theirs is super duper.

I've never played this game but I heard that enemy Axe-users are somewhat accurate, maybe thats the case. Is it true?

They hit better, and you have a lower chance of hitting. The enemies are on par with you. Weapon triangle doesn't help much anyway in this game, Hard Mode or not. Also, the enemies are extremely hard to double in the first part, only Edward can double most of them.

They hit better, and you have a lower chance of hitting. The enemies are on par with you. Weapon triangle doesn't help much anyway in this game, Hard Mode or not. Also, the enemies are extremely hard to double in the first part, only Edward can double most of them.

Why doesn't the weapon triangle help?

he likes to take hits on the face

Not suprising at all, considering I was using him on Normal and he just gets owned often, with all the enemies having better stats than before. Even Zihark has trouble dodging in Part 1.

he'll get better. he always does

True

Not suprising at all, considering I was using him on Normal and he just gets owned often, with all the enemies having better stats than before. Even Zihark has trouble dodging in Part 1.

True too

Edward seems pretty weak in part 1, but he gets better, and he's an amazing Trueblade, just remember that.

Edward pwns... He is your only swordmaster for the Dawn Brigade and like any unit from the Dawn Brigade, he could pwn but he is easier to train then the other "bad units" of the Dawn Brigade.

Edward is one of the few members of the group who is easy to train, but I think training Nolan is more easier than Edward.

Edward is one of the few members of the group who is easy to train, but I think training Nolan is more easier than Edward.

That is because Nolan is at lvl 10 when you get him.

Edited by Slayer