Anyone got a supersecretawesome seduction technique?

Safyrya

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fuck... I was reading serenes forest in class, and I read the balls post and I burst out laughing in the middle of class while the teacher was giving his lecture...

I was sitting 2 seats away from said girl...

Now she thinks I'm a weird...

Probly...

She would have found out sooner or latter I guess...

Fuck...

For people who are wondering, I'm in university, and as for how close I am to said girl, I said "Hello" once.... I think?

Well, if she doesn't like you, and going by your avatar...you have only one option.

Out of nowhere you tell her "I have no interest in your body", then you yank the marionette parasite out of her esophagus.

500px-%EC%8B%A0%EC%9D%98_%ED%83%91_%EB%8

Pretty sure that should work; give it a try.

Since you guys are in a classroom setting, this actually plays to your advantage. Does your professor ever break the class up into smaller groups? I've had profs who break the students into study/homework groups to get a head start on the workload. They usually let the students assign themselves, and most people group with those nearby. It's definitely helpful that you've made a habit of sitting near her.

I'm trying to think of what worked on me. I've hung out with several guys from class before. Honestly, they were sitting pretty close to me; maybe 1-2 seats away. And they had some pretense to talk to me. If we weren't in an in-class study group, they asked me for a pen or something. And when the class was dismissed, they looked over and casually said something like "So, where are you off to?" or "What's your next class?" I had lunch with a guy once because I didn't have anywhere else to be and he didn't either, and he seemed like a nice dude.

Then once you guys are talking, just get to know her. Who she is, what she's interested in/doing with her life. Hopefully you guys click. No matter what, don't force it. The reason most guys don't get the girls they want - and vice versa - is that few people are really attracted to each other. If there's not a natural, mutual connection, it can't be forced. In that case, off to the next person. =)

Another tip, specifically for getting someone's number in class. I've used this several times myself. Sigh and say, "Ugh, I forgot the homework last night. I wanted to call someone in class, but I don't know anyone. Do you wanna trade numbers?" Doesn't need to be verbatim.

srsanswer/10 YEAAAH.

hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You are in fucking University, if you want ANY FUCKING LUCK with the ladies, you MUST GO BALLS DEEP

Yeah she's cute, but there's probably a thousand other cute girls in and around your university. Don't get hooked to one because you're going to waste like six months or more of your time there chasing up this one bitch who may or may not even end up sitting on your dick. Keep your options open and take whatever the fuck you can get.

University is about fucking around with everyone, making friends of both sexes, let the confidence flow from your mind AND your dick, and eventually a girl you like will begin to get friendly with you.

But seriously, THERE IS NO FUCKING ROOM IN UNIVERSITY FOR SOCIAL ANXIETY OR SHYNESS OF ANY SHAPE OR FORM. SORT YOUR SHIT OUT if you even HOPE to get a girl to call your own from such an environment where competition is as stiff as your morning wood.

Edited by AVERAGE RIVEN PLAYER

TOMORROW I SHALL MARCH TOWARDS UNIVERSITY AS A NEW PERSON, AS A CONFIDENT PERSON! MY NAME SHALL BE SHOUT FROM THE ARTS FACULTY TO THE SCIENCE ONE! EVERY GIRL WILL POST ON SPOTTED: "TO THE CONFIDENT GUY FROM THE LAW FACULTY, YOU ARE THE CUTEST GUY EVEEER DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!??"

hemhem... yeah, if only it was that easy. I do appreciate the responses though guys

i've only ever gotten to know girls enough to like them online. irl life is too hard. i don't even know how to make acquaintences into friends.

...well, except for this one girl that i sit and talk with on bus rides many times a week. we talk really regularly and often times she would greet me before i even notice she's nearby, so i think that's enough to call it a friendship by now. i'm a little worried she'll think i like-like her if i start talking to her about contacting each other outside of college/bus rides, though.

TOMORROW I SHALL MARCH TOWARDS UNIVERSITY AS A NEW PERSON, AS A CONFIDENT PERSON! MY NAME SHALL BE SHOUT FROM THE ARTS FACULTY TO THE SCIENCE ONE! EVERY GIRL WILL POST ON SPOTTED: "TO THE CONFIDENT GUY FROM THE LAW FACULTY, YOU ARE THE CUTEST GUY EVEEER DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!??"

hemhem... yeah, if only it was that easy. I do appreciate the responses though guys

You're expecting girls... at the science faculty? Not a chance man :>_<:

Edited by Soulreaper

Wait wtf did I wrote?!?...

Mean't girlfriend, but these errors are way more consistant than they should be

ah words

anyway such things will take time

if you turned up to classes tomorrow and started being extrovert as fuck, people will be like "wtf is wrong with you"

best solution would be to simply ease it in at a reasonable pace, never turn down an invitation to do anything (within reason of deadlines, etc), become more social and make more friends as i said already, and the girls should come naturally. it's important to never focus on a single girl because it's not healthy, for yourself, or for any relationships with other people that could have sparked within this time. instead leave your options wide open because a nicer girl who may well be interested in you can turn up at any time.

girls do science too

True, but the ratio is around 1:3 (girl:boy) in the most optimal case. Chances are still slim though, whether it is in high school (heck, I had 3 girls in a class of 20 boys in my maths, physics and chemistry lessons) or university (amount of girls I know and I want to know, I can count them on one hand in a class of 300 students)

Edited by Soulreaper

I'm in law with a 4:1 girl:guy ratio + I am part of a glee club with a 5:1 ratio. Way more comfortable with my people at the glee club though, I'd even go so far as to call them the only friends I have in university :(. But yeah as far as environment go I have no excuse.