sf chat is a deathtrap

General Banzai

I remember being in the IP chat when I first joined. Its also where I made my first friend on SF. The only reason I don't go now is cause... well, half the time I don't know what's going on and its not the easiest to keep up with. Sadly, I can only find said friend in there, so I don't hear from him anymore

Edited by Hero-King

IRC is still a thing? I should probably haunt that again sometime if the server hasnt changed. ;)

Im not big on the IP chat. Its kinda wonky on my browser and meh.

A lot of activity centers around Nightmare (and recently a spate of playing internet billiards), so we can be pretty quiet sometimes. But yes we're still around.

IRC chat is still best chat.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST! [/death metal scream]

Hai

A lot of activity centers around Nightmare (and recently a spate of playing internet billiards), so we can be pretty quiet sometimes. But yes we're still around.

I remember when you guys played Uno for hours on end.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST! [/death metal scream]

Hai

I remember when you guys played Uno for hours on end.

I've actually probably played less than 10 games of uno :O but why am I surprised at something I already knew? That's the surprising part!

Edited by SeverIan

Maybe you're subconsciously antisocial as fuck?

Or maybe you just don't like most of the people on IP chat, hell if I know.

Maybe you're subconsciously antisocial as fuck?

Or maybe you just don't like most of the people on IP chat, hell if I know.

You'd need to be antisocial to dislike us :smug:

some of us, anyways

You'd need to be antisocial to dislike us :smug:

some of us, anyways

**coughcoughyoucough*

And while I'm on IP Chat a lot, now I'm usually just doing other shit, and just have that open so I have someone to talk to... I do like my sanity after all.

It's getting kinda boring, during the day at least.

Edited by Kurix

Y-yeah, only a few people in IRC ever get the conversation going, with a couple others starting conversation occasionally =D

But even though IP chat has quiet moments as well, it's still more active overall......

............ But it isn't always good activity... Sometimes that place can get very very immature... and people argue a lot. Some members start lots of drama over something super small... So I really can't go there anymore >~< Even though there are some pretty cool and nice people who go there as well that I don't talk to anywhere else, so this decision does upset me a bit. But there were more cool people when I first started being a regular in that place, so I've just been watching it go downhill which is partly another thing that made me become uncapable of standing it anymore.

Unless it's my fault as well as Banzai (because some of that trouble was when I was involved), I'd say that there are some people who go there and like it there who are the main sources of the trouble that goes on.

This kind of commentary on the chat is probably unnecessary now that I think about it... but while I don't know what was going on when Banzai was there and don't know how much he was at fault, I feel that I should at least defend him that just because there was that one instance doesn't mean there isn't a problem with that place and doesn't make Banzai wrong...

Edited by Freohr Datia