• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOTALS

Eurykins (2): Refa, SB

Kay (4): Eclipse, Shinori, Eurykins, Kirsche

Not Voting (4): Kay, Baldrick, Blitz, Bearclaw

You have 14 hours and 55 minutes left in the phase. With 10 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 6 to hammer. Also there's this.

I am back now. Phone's up and running.

Eclipse, it's your call if you want to keep playing or not. If you do, I will cede entirely and become an I/O (will be interesting to find out who lied to me). If not, I'll take over again but need to hear your logic before the lynch goes through.

To everyone else. If you have been holding out on me/eclipse, time to spill.

Hey Eclipse, can you like get on IRC or something? I'd be willing to consolidate anyways just so we don't get a NL, but I want to make sure that this is the right course of action.

Eh, doesn't look like Eclipse is getting on soon, and considering the lynch is pretty much decided anyways.

STOP

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

IT'S HAMMERTIME

(I've always wanted to do that)

So people decided to lynch Kay. Rest in Pork... okay that was a bad joke.

Kay has been lynched!

Dear Kay, you are the Duroc.

You are an old breed of pig, and form the basis for many mixed-breed commercial pigs. Although you are red, large, and muscular, you are also one of the least aggressive of all breeds, preventing you from having a role in addition to your word and vote.

You are allied with the Federation of Pigs. You win when all threats to the Federation of Pigs are eliminated.

It is now Night 2. You have 47 hours and 57 minutes to send in actions.

Let's do some vote analysis, shall we? BBM, I hate you, why can't you post what the votes are at the end of the day? ;_;

DAY ONE

Paperblade (1): Kay
Bearclaw (4): Baldrick, SB, Polydeuces, kirsche
Kirsche (1): Shinori
Polydeuces (6): Life, Eurykins, Refa, Blitz, Paperblade, bearclaw
DAY TWO

Kay (6): Eclipse, Shinori, Eurykins, Kirsche, SB, Refa

Not Voting (4): Kay, Baldrick, Blitz, Bearclaw

Now, I'm pretty sure there's at least one scum on both wagons. So let's take a look at the people in common between the wagons, shall we?

Eclipse/Life- So far, our Town Leader has been the head of two mislynches. The reasoning behind the Polydeuces lynch was due to an excess of vanilla claims, although the only one who can verify that is her. As for the Kay lynch, it was because role related reasons, which is rather vague. I'd like an explanation for what these reasons were.

Refa- First lynch looks bad on me, since I had Polydeuces as leading town and then switched to him later on, at a point where a bearclaw lynch was also viable (well...I guess it depends on what bearclaw's alignment is). Second lynch doesn't really state anything about me, for better or worse (you can make an argument that the lack of association to the lynch is scummy or something, I guess).

Eurykins- Nothing she's done has made me think better of her, and I feel like her D2 behavior was super scummy. Would lynch tommorow.

Interesting. I'm not sure how much more I can say, given that it's time that Life comes back. If the mods will let me, I'll continue playing in this slot until he does (in which case, I'll post game-relevant things).

I am back.

Eclipse/Life- So far, our Town Leader has been the head of two mislynches. The reasoning behind the Polydeuces lynch was due to an excess of vanilla claims, although the only one who can verify that is her. As for the Kay lynch, it was because role related reasons, which is rather vague. I'd like an explanation for what these reasons were.

I'm still looking through my notes but I can personally say that I would not have backed a Kay lynch. However, Eclipse did what she thought was right given all the information that I had acquired so whoops.

The good news is that I am now incredibly sure of who is mafia and who's lying to me. These two lynches have cleared stuff up.

In case I die overnight, tomorrow should be a Blitz lynch. I'll work out a more detailed lynch schedule in a bit but I'm now 95% positive that he'll flip mafia.